Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

truckin-on

Reaction score
Interesting - the pic that comes up on my build doesn't show the ASH Night Edition... although it's there.

44Dan44

Reaction score
Your fine print is better than mine!

Is yours a HEMI? Seeing a trend..maybe. Seems like the hemis don’t have a fender badge. Maybe saving money by not putting one?
Lol, yep Hemi. They can leave the badges off if it will improve production time, I'm usually a remove badges type of guy anyway.

jsalbre

Reaction score
Lol, yep Hemi. They can leave the badges off if it will improve production time, I'm usually a remove badges type of guy anyway.
I wonder if they’re skipping them. The handful of Hemi Rebels that have been seen in the wild don’t have Hemi badges. None of the trucks on the 2023 2500 pages have Hemi badges either.

44Dan44

Reaction score
I wonder if they’re skipping them. The handful of Hemi Rebels that have been seen in the wild don’t have Hemi badges. None of the trucks on the 2023 2500 pages have Hemi badges either.
Could be, I know Ford was having a big shortage with the side badges, and in some cases ended up sending out blank badges instead of holding up orders further.Image 12-7-22 at 1.59 AM 2.jpgImage 12-7-22 at 1.59 AM.jpg

jsalbre

Reaction score
Could be, I know Ford was having a big shortage with the side badges, and in some cases ended up sending out blank badges instead of holding up orders further.
If that’s the case I’ll be slightly disappointed. It’s silly but I kind of liked the Hemi badge there.

44Dan44

Reaction score
If that’s the case I’ll be slightly disappointed. It’s silly but I kind of liked the Hemi badge there.
Not silly at all, its a great engine. Buy some now just in case if its important to you, the prices on the Ford ones (aftermarket and oem) went insane once word got out people were short badges on their new trucks.

pizzatots

Reaction score

Just looked at the rebel pics at the rodeo and the pics on the 2023 ram site, and a bunch of what looked like hemis, were missing the badges. Looks like we’ll be running clean fenders.

Tater86

Reaction score
Just looked at the rebel pics at the rodeo and the pics on the 2023 ram site, and a bunch of what looked like hemis, were missing the badges. Looks like we’ll be running clean fenders.
When I was going through the ordering process I tried to select the badge delete as you could with the 2022's and my dealer stated they are not putting badges on this year. I also ordered a Hemi.

Here is the Laramie with chrome mirrors for those interested.

1670411072371.png

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
The plant is down on the 17th for a Holiday.

KM673000

Reaction score
How do you guys see your status code? I started a chat and they said they weren’t doing that anymore.

Drew M

Reaction score
No change in status for mine yet but the image of the truck showed up in place of the Ram logo on the tracker page.. so that’s cool
Yeah it is, gives you something to dream about and show off!

phatboy64

Reaction score
Looks like there is a bed shortage.looks like the taillight on my pic are hanging in the air.

43979FF3-CE85-4CEC-BA62-AABDD98F8596.png

jsalbre

Reaction score
Not silly at all, its a great engine. Buy some now just in case if its important to you, the prices on the Ford ones (aftermarket and oem) went insane once word got out people were short badges on their new trucks.
I doubt I’ll bother. The badges are already almost $50 each, and it’s highly unlikely I’d get them perfectly lined up, and while no one else would notice I would, and it would drive me nuts.

Maybe I’ll just get a decal made.

dmhines

Reaction score
My 2023 Tradesman Power Wagon ... also missing badges ... Looks like for 2023 they are using BLACK BUMPERS , BLACK HEADLIGHTS and all BLACK EMBLEMS ... in 2022 the Tradesman PW all of that was CHROME. I already ordered 75th Anniversery Power Wagon Tracer decals for it .... :) It will match (hopefully) my Shock Camaro ... .

iris

Last edited:

pr3dict

Reaction score
I just looked at my pic again and realized it had the rambox's in it because, well duh It wasnt ordered with RAMBOX delete lol. Another reason why I believe my unit will just be held up until its fixed.

1670422488527.png

Pitboss44

Reaction score
My 2023 Tradesman Power Wagon ... also missing badges ... Looks like for 2023 they are using BLACK BUMPERS , BLACK HEADLIGHTS and all BLACK EMBLEMS ... in 2022 the Tradesman PW all of that was CHROME. I already ordered 75th Anniversery Power Wagon Tracer decals for it .... :)

iris
I wonder if this mirror is standard. I didn’t order power folding but it is showing the new style, I like these better than the previous flip up ones.

Users who are viewing this thread