Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

FlyinJ88

Reaction score
Hmmm. I ordered mine in Sept and no email or bump to D1 (although it sounds like that tracker is useless). Mine is Level 1 Powerwagon in Hydro blue so maybe its the color or something Powerwagon specific holding up the works. At this point, I'm beginning to get nervous I'll have this truck in time for Spring Jeep trips and may end up walking away from my order for a used one if prices keep going down.

Best wishes on progress soon! My order was a black Big Horn submitted on 10/2. Maybe a more common color with a lower level trim package helped grease the skids for me. I'll have to check out what the Power Wagons looks like in Hydro Blue. We have a '21 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon in Hydro Blue.

Option sheet for build submitted on 10/2, now in the production queue, in case it help others speculate what might be getting scheduled:

1669228736175.png

DevinFiesta

Reaction score
Mine is also in D status. Salesmen said the sunroof was the biggest contributor to delays that you could option. Don't have any time line though on when I'll get it.

Attachments

• 20221007_114246.jpg
    20221007_114246.jpg
    115.4 KB · Views: 39

pizzatots

Reaction score
Mine is also in D status. Salesmen said the sunroof was the biggest contributor to delays that you could option. Don't have any time line though on when I'll get it.

Oh good. I added a sunroof at the last minute…

the5thsoth

Reaction score
For the power wagon fans who can't order yet (like me) I got the following from Ram customer care today:

Hello Sean,

I appreciate the time and effort taken to contact the Ram Truck Information Center. I understand you have begun the early steps of reviewing your next vehicle purchase, and it's great to read of your consideration of our Ram 2500 Power Wagon lineup!

There can often be a limited window of opportunity to place an order from factory as the ordering system is typically only open for a limited time every month and also may not be consistently open every month. According to our preliminary provided resources, the ability to place a factory order for the 2023 Ram 2500 Power Wagon is anticipated to resume the 2nd week of December 2023. Please keep in mind, this timing is subject to change and we are unable to provide or predict whether your particular 2023 Ram 2500 model of interest or exterior paint color, will be available.

Our best suggestion would be for you to continue to work with your preferred Ram Truck dealership. Your preferred Ram Truck dealership is the best resource to walk you through the factory order process and will have the most up-to-date factory order product information.

I trust this referral action will provide the best resource for your review.
Thank you again for your time and interest, Sean.

Sincerely,

Jeff
Ram Information Center

Ramfan2022

Reaction score
I ordered a Ram 2500 Gas Crew Cab Long Box on 9/15. Went into production 11/23 according to the Ram Vehicle Tracker. How long are they typically in production?

cjh1669

Reaction score
I ordered a Ram 2500 Gas Crew Cab Long Box on 9/15. Went into production 11/23 according to the Ram Vehicle Tracker. How long are they typically in production?
By production do you mean it went to scheduled?

Users who are viewing this thread