Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 HD Crowdsourced Order Tracking & Waiting Room

Mudhorn6.4

Reaction score
Soo i dont get whats going on. First i was shipped on june 27th with july 24 delievery then it went to 26 for delievery then aug 7th and now its tbd with a shipped date of july 21st with tbd when my dealer said it has been in lordstown ohio since july 16th.. Did anyone else have this happen to them. And just to add. Its approx 2hr drive to dealer. soo close. And i have to wait for transport. Soo confused

Mudhorn6.4

Reaction score
I called mark dodge to cancel my order. They said they are keeping my 1K deposit. but its good for a year on another order. Anyone heard of this happening?
Alot of places around me said that if i cancelled my deposit was non refundable but some places stated that if my financial or general situation changed then it would be refunded. But if i just didnt want it anymore they would just keep the deposit

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
Soo i dont get whats going on. First i was shipped on june 27th with july 24 delievery then it went to 26 for delievery then aug 7th and now its tbd with a shipped date of july 21st with tbd when my dealer said it has been in lordstown ohio since july 16th.. Did anyone else have this happen to them. And just to add. Its approx 2hr drive to dealer. soo close. And i have to wait for transport. Soo confused
Almost any date they give you short of the build date or dealer delivery will not be accurate.

Mudhorn6.4

Reaction score
Almost any date they give you short of the build date or dealer delivery will not be accurate.
Well this puts me in a pickle. My vacation time starts soon and my price is locked in for 14 days after they recieve the vehicle. if i dont take delievery the price we arranged is gonzo and it goes back up. Just bad timing. go figure. Was hoping to have this before we left.

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
GM is parking trucks in storage, Railcar shortage.

Big M

Reaction score
I flew down to Phoenix Thursday AM and was picked up at the airport by the salesman from Bill Luke Chrysler. Had them install a set of mudflaps and rubber mats, finalized the paperwork, and hopped in my truck for the trip northwest. Everything went fantastic! Just love this thing!

Attachments

• 20230810_142006.jpg
    20230810_142006.jpg
    364.6 KB · Views: 41
  • 20230810_143814.jpg
    20230810_143814.jpg
    569.9 KB · Views: 40

Tech

Reaction score
@MisplacedAlaskan Not yet supposedly it made it to Belvedere, IL and just waiting for a truck ride up to north east Wisconsin. My salesperson informed me that they are thinking it will show up Wednesday this week. My tracker has been going crazy with the eta date changing but right now it says Aug 14 so we will see what next week brings. I’ll keep you guys posted

BigRig

Reaction score
My truck has finally arrived, I pick it up on the 24th when I’m back from my camping trip. Would have been nice to have it for the trip, but the dealership provided me with a loaner truck so I could pull my trailer and go on the trip.

Attachments

• E69F44AC-D3AD-4046-9F16-36CEB6B48FCA.jpeg
    E69F44AC-D3AD-4046-9F16-36CEB6B48FCA.jpeg
    358.7 KB · Views: 35

bhal212

Reaction score
I flew down to Phoenix Thursday AM and was picked up at the airport by the salesman from Bill Luke Chrysler. Had them install a set of mudflaps and rubber mats, finalized the paperwork, and hopped in my truck for the trip northwest. Everything went fantastic! Just love this thing!
Every time I see a low volume color I have a tiny pang of regret that I didn't have the time to roll the dice on the wait time! Beautiful truck!

StokerRG

Reaction score
The Power Wagon is on the way.

Last week, the status was changed to "SHIPPED" on Jan 18, 2023. I received an email from Ram on 1/19/2023, saying the same.

Previous to this, the ram tracker website had an estimated delivery date of March 6, 2023. For the past few days (since the update on 1/19/2023), the estimated delivery was "TBD". This afternoon, the estimated delivery changed to Feb-10-2023. Interesting that the "Shipped" date in the tracker seems to update as the vehicle moves around on rail.

I also communicated with my MD rep. She said the truck in on the train, expected to arrive in Port Allen, LA on 1/30 and that it could take up to 14 days to get delivered to the them.

I see that the railcar departed from Saltillo ~ 1/18, went through Eagle Pass ~1/21, and has now departed San Antonio as of 1/22 at 8:14pm and is estimated to arrive in Addis, LA ~1/25/2023. From there it will take a short detour north to Port Allen, LA for railcar unloading. The carhaul company, Hansen & Adkins, will pickup and deliver to Mark Dodge.

My thought is that the dealership is managing expectations for the longest normal duration, and hoping for something much shorter. At any rate, picking up a new PW in early February is a fine timeline for me.

It seems that there is more fluidity in both production and rail shipping vs. a few months ago. I trust this bodes well for all of us that are eagerly waiting for our new HD truck orders. Good luck to all of us!

View attachment 50564
Curious as to where/how you got all the shipping details - Mark Dodge? I wasn't provided as much information. Also, once the truck arrives at Port Allen, I'm told there is no information until it arrives at MD - was that your experience? Many thanks!

popeye2002

Reaction score
Dang it. First time I drove the brand new truck farther than a mile and pow. Rock chip.
Almost same happened to me driving my truck home from MD in Louisiana. about 100 Miles from home in Washington state I got a rock chip. I'm waiting for my chrome hood deflector to show up next week. May not help but It's a holdover from my motorcycle where it's called Safety Chrome and is usually way overpriced.

popeye2002

Reaction score
Curious as to where/how you got all the shipping details - Mark Dodge? I wasn't provided as much information. Also, once the truck arrives at Port Allen, I'm told there is no information until it arrives at MD - was that your experience? Many thanks!
Once your truck arrives in Port Allen, @pacnw1963 can keep you posted as he drives by there every day. he even sent me a picture of mine 1691944220884.png

Last edited:

Big M

Reaction score
Every time I see a low volume color I have a tiny pang of regret that I didn't have the time to roll the dice on the wait time! Beautiful truck!
Thanks! I have an unusual occupation, and provide parts and restorable cars to classic american car owners for restoration. Currently, I'm restoring a '59 DeSoto(Mopar) convertible, and a portion of that car will be a similar color to the light green. I offer transport of cars and parts to my customers, so look for me on the road.

Users who are viewing this thread