Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 HD Crowdsourced Order Tracking & Waiting Room

MegaStro

Reaction score
JB as of 8/16, at the vendor
You the man BRV, tracking notification shows he is awaiting a train and is sitting in storage. He is looking at a 2023 in nearby GA now, the talk of a strike has him getting impatient. I can understand

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
The strike shouldn't affect it Mexico has a different union, since its built its got all the parts. If he likes the 23 though....

Bmccloughen

Reaction score
I'm really frustrated at the moment. Build site says my truck was shipped May 17. I finally had a ticket opened to find out what's taking so long. I'm told that the delay is due to a "Quality Audit"!!! Why is a 'Quality Audit' causing a nearly 4 month delay on shipping the truck I ordered?

IronDame

Reaction score
We are also awaiting delivery for our 2500 Rebel that we ordered in April. The Ram Build Tracker says it was shipped May 30. About 3 weeks ago, we were given a delivery date of Sept 25 which was pushed back to Oct 5 a few days ago. Today when I look at it, the delivery date has been moved back to TBD. Anyone have any insight? Are the UAW strikes contributing to shipping delays? Someone in here (@brv10 ) seems to have more insight into specific locations of our trucks, I’m hoping they can help? Our dealer doesn’t seem to have any more info than we do. Sigh.

Last edited:

IronDame

Reaction score
I'm really frustrated at the moment. Build site says my truck was shipped May 17. I finally had a ticket opened to find out what's taking so long. I'm told that the delay is due to a "Quality Audit"!!! Why is a 'Quality Audit' causing a nearly 4 month delay on shipping the truck I ordered?
Gah! So frustrating. Our truck was supposedly shipped May 30, so right about the same time as yours. Have you heard anything new? And where are you located, geographically?

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
The Teamsters said they will not cross UAW picket lines, depends on where you truck is at

bhal212

Reaction score
We are also awaiting delivery for our 2500 Rebel that we ordered in April. The Ram Build Tracker says it was shipped May 30. About 3 weeks ago, we were given a delivery date of Sept 25 which was pushed back to Oct 5 a few days ago. Today when I look at it, the delivery date has been moved back to TBD. Anyone have any insight? Are the UAW strikes contributing to shipping delays? Someone in here (@brv10 ) seems to have more insight into specific locations of our trucks, I’m hoping they can help? Our dealer doesn’t seem to have any more info than we do. Sigh.
Not to give you any false hope, but one thing I noticed for myself and many others waiting on our 23s is that when the tracker changed to TBD it was most likely at the dealership or within a day or two of arriving. I'm not sure why it does that, but it was pretty consistent.

IronDame

Reaction score
Oh, interesting! KZX? We will be sure to take a good look. Thank you so much!

Users who are viewing this thread