Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 HD Crowdsourced Order Tracking & Waiting Room

ScottHarr_GNS

Reaction score
Well boys... My truck has officially been delivered to my dealer. I should be stoked, but I cant pick it up until this recall issue is fixed. Really hoping it doesnt take too long, it seems like a simple fix, but knowing how stellantis works, I probably wont drive it home until next March... such a bittersweet weekend this has become. Anyone else got any insight from their dealers about how long us recall boys are gonna have to wait?

OutWest

Reaction score
I need to get my wife's Grand Cherokee sold before it arrives, so I am OK with the current estimate of early May... I have a lot of off site stuff going on so that seems realistic to me.
Mine states late April and with no add ons should be earlier. I fine with earlier.

SAMBROS

Reaction score
This guy is on its way to Albuquerque soon! ETA April 22 Too bad it’s not the correct order…

Here’s hoping the one from 1/27 gets scheduled soon!!! We’ve been without our truck since January 12. It’s painful!

Not sure someone claimed this guy from the dealer yet. Up for grabs I’m guessing…

Attachments

• 5C6A31A5-501B-4A0D-911B-8FF2647C5393.png
    5C6A31A5-501B-4A0D-911B-8FF2647C5393.png
    566.5 KB · Views: 33

Eli77657

Reaction score
So we have been stuck on this status for a little over a month today I got an email from visualping about a change it was for this item code 5NF it’s monitoring

Anyone know what this is?

08c5fffff5f35b5169e8ea895a98f824.jpg

b307a1

Reaction score
Well boys... My truck has officially been delivered to my dealer. I should be stoked, but I cant pick it up until this recall issue is fixed. Really hoping it doesnt take too long, it seems like a simple fix, but knowing how stellantis works, I probably wont drive it home until next March... such a bittersweet weekend this has become. Anyone else got any insight from their dealers about how long us recall boys are gonna have to wait?
The upside is you know where yours is and can go look at it.

pr3dict

Reaction score
Saw Norfolk derailed another train in ohio. This time box cars with no haZmat stuff but maybe trucks? Do they ship em in box cars or flat cars?

Anyways I checked and my truck made it to the US yesterday. It's in some intermediate place in Texas according to the robot voice on the phone.

Pitboss44

Reaction score
Saw Norfolk derailed another train in ohio. This time box cars with no haZmat stuff but maybe trucks? Do they ship em in box cars or flat cars?

Anyways I checked and my truck made it to the US yesterday. It's in some intermediate place in Texas according to the robot voice on the phone.
Saw that too, what’s going on with the rails over there? Autorack cars are fully enclosed. Trucks and suvs are usually shipped in bi-level ones.

FLARam

Reaction score

Sorry…. Should say “how do you find out what rail car company and car you are on”?

OutWest

Reaction score
Just Checked the ram website and my truck is built. Started production on 3 Mar and completed 4 Mar.

No build sheet or window sticker yet.

Let’s hope it arrives in the next few weeks.

PurpleHaze

Reaction score
Just Checked the ram website and my truck is built. Started production on 3 Mar and completed 4 Mar.

No build sheet or window sticker yet.

Let’s hope it arrives in the next few weeks.
How about my vehicle sitting delivered at the dealer under a stop sale for the grid heater recall.
I still don’t have a window sticker. Lol, So don’t put too much stock in not having that.

OutWest

Reaction score
True. I was built after recall so hopefully no issue.
Stellantis needs to get the fixes for those issues quicker.
How about my vehicle sitting delivered at the dealer under a stop sale for the grid heater recall.
I still don’t have a window sticker. Lol, So don’t put too much stock in not having that.

pr3dict

Reaction score
Sorry…. Should say “how do you find out what rail car company and car you are on”?
I just know that Norfolk is the rail that delivers to the northeast so I just knew that's what I was on.

In terms of getting your car you should just be able to ask your dealer so you can keep tabs on it?

Malfunkshun'd

Reaction score
Same story here for mez

Current consensus is end of March for dealers to start fixing them.
So I’d aim for mid April for a delivery.

drstaley

Reaction score
So in my precursory and maybe too speedy passover of the builds coming out of Saltillo all the way to being delivered, I have yet to see even 1 LIMITED 3500 HO/AISIN 4X4 LONGBED. Am I wrong?
Good Luck gents!! I ordered on Sept 19.

trainingwheels

Reaction score
It looks like Ram has removed the steering wheel wood trim (top piece) on 23 Limited.
I have not seen one has it in the wild even with Level 1 package. I'm not sure if it's the case for Longhorn as well.

wjburnell

Reaction score
31 days "in production," and counting :rolleyes:... I keep hoping that the next time I click on either the Ram VOT website or our Ram 2023 HD Order Tracking sheet, that I'll see "built." What's crazy is that I think I've heard it said that these trackers only update once a day, yet here I am checking them multiple times a day. It's kind of like being put in a round room and being told to go pee in the corner - frustrating. For our sanity, I raise a glass in hopes that those of us who have been waiting (especially those who have been waiting longer than I) see movement soon - cheers!

Reaction score
31 days "in production," and counting :rolleyes:... I keep hoping that the next time I click on either the Ram VOT website or our Ram 2023 HD Order Tracking sheet, that I'll see "built." What's crazy is that I think I've heard it said that these trackers only update once a day, yet here I am checking them multiple times a day. It's kind of like being put in a round room and being told to go pee in the corner - frustrating. For our sanity, I raise a glass in hopes that those of us who have been waiting (especially those who have been waiting longer than I) see movement soon - cheers!
I'm running Chrome's "auto refresh" extension set to 4 hours on the Ram tracker tab. Usually I look at the status in the evening else I will go crazy waiting for status to change. I feel bad for those who have been in limbo or "X" status for a ridiculously long time.

Reaction score
QQ: those of you who purchased from MD, what sort of times are you experiencing from "Shipped" to "Delivered" (as in at the dealership)?

Thank You,

--T

Users who are viewing this thread