Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 HD Crowdsourced Order Tracking & Waiting Room

BigRig

Reaction score
Truck showed up. Now the fun starts and I can finally install the pile of parts I’ve collected.
Nice looking truck! I too have collected a pile of parts that are sitting in my garage just begging me to install on a truck that I will most likely not see for months. Well at least I’m prepared…LOL

CortexM0

Reaction score
Anyways, the RAM shipped yesterday so according to @brv10 I'll see that thing in 3 weeks. WILD.
Congratulations! I know you've had your share of delays. I'm glad to see they finally got it shipped out.

Now if only mine will follow. I didn't put my order in the tracker spreadsheet. But if I had, mine would be the oldest 2500 order that hasn't shipped yet. It's weird how so many go out right after completion, while others sit around for weeks. I'm hoping there's not any problems delaying mine.
Screen Shot 2023-02-28 at 11.35.52 PM.png

Last edited:

CortexM0

Reaction score
Of the 159 trucks on the spreadsheet, 48% (77 trucks) have been shipped.
If you look just at orders placed last year, then it jumps to 56%.
Orders placed in or before November is up to 63%.

I don't know what kind of dart board they use to decide what trucks to ship, but I think they forgot to put targets up there for trucks that finished production between 2/3 and 2/10! BroadStBully's truck finished production on 2/3 and has been shipped. 22 trucks finishing production on 2/10 or after have been shipped. (with a median of 7 days from production to shipping). However, not a single truck that finished production between 2/3 and 2/10 has shipped.

Capt18

Reaction score

I don't know what kind of dart board they use to decide what trucks to ship, but I think they forgot to put targets up there for trucks that finished production between 2/3 and 2/10! BroadStBully's truck finished production on 2/3 and has been shipped. 22 trucks finishing production on 2/10 or after have been shipped. (with a median of 7 days from production to shipping). However, not a single truck that finished production between 2/3 and 2/10 has shipped.
Yep I am one of them KZ 2/7 nothing since dealer says now KZLD? Wish they would update the dart board

phatboy64

Reaction score

It seems like there was a big push on 3500 Limited trucks around these 2/6 - 2/17....

FLARam

Reaction score
Some on here post about the journey of their vehicle after its been shipped from the dealership. They seem to know where the truck is and how far away it is from their final destination. How do you guys find that information?

pacnw1963

Reaction score
Some on here post about the journey of their vehicle after its been shipped from the dealership. They seem to know where the truck is and how far away it is from their final destination. How do you guys find that information?
Contact your dealer and get rail company and rail car number, then follow instructions below. Be sure you speak clear and slow (like a robot) on the automated system

wjburnell

Reaction score

Very interesting data...yep, mine has been "in production" since 2/3.

DPeglow

Reaction score
Yep I am one of them KZ 2/7 nothing since dealer says now KZLD? Wish they would update the dart board
I'm KZ since 2/6 and see a whole bunch ship since 2/17. I wish I could make It make sense, LOL.

jrs514

Reaction score
F4FCF8E6-3CAD-4EE5-B830-166E52A2E8B6.png

Estimated delivery of March 29th!!

It’s been over two months since my truck was totaled while parked in front of the house….I’ve missed having my truck.

Camping season is quickly getting close. Hoping my Power Wagon arrives close to the estimated date!! That would be this month!!

Kauffmj1

Reaction score
My estimated delivery date bumped up 4 days to March 23rd today, so I figured it must be moving. However, when I called to track the rail car it says its been in Massachusetts since January, not in Mexico. So not sure what's going on there. Of course mine is traveling via Norfolks Southern which is no one's favorite rail carrier here in Ohio currently after the East Palestine incident. I'll just hope Norfolk Southern's tracking system sucks and its actually moving towards me if its estimating a delivery in 3 weeks.

Drew M

Reaction score
For all those wondering about the AMP steps fitting and working on 2023 Big Horn, CC, HEMI… they do! It is the same kit as the 2022. I picked my truck up earlier today, and they are awesome.
Their web page has not been updated, but the installation instructions are updated. So far it’s only for gas engines…

FLARam

Reaction score
For all those wondering about the AMP steps fitting and working on 2023 Big Horn, CC, HEMI… they do! It is the same kit as the 2022. I picked my truck up earlier today, and they are awesome.
Their web page has not been updated, but the installation instructions are updated. So far it’s only for gas engines…
Thanks for posting @Drew M…. My 2023 Hemi V8 Laramie arrives in 2 weeks and I’m having the AMP steps installed by the dealer.

Users who are viewing this thread