Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 HD Crowdsourced Order Tracking & Waiting Room

Kauffmj1

Reaction score
You’re mixing up two different things. The 8.4” screen is the infotainment (radio) screen. The 12” digital cluster is the gauges behind the steering wheel. All Limiteds, Longhorns, Power Wagons, and Rebels have the 12” digital cluster. All of them *also* come standard with the 8.4” infotainment screen, with the option to upgrade to the 12” infotainment screen.
I know the 12in TFT is the LCD gauges and that those are standard. I'm talking about the center console infotainment one. I wanted the 8.4, but the RPO code when I pull my details off the Ram tracker shows the code for the 12in infotainment screen. I'm not gonna cancel the order over the bigger infotainment, but I'm not super keen on the huge screens in cars.

You'd think Ram could name those something different as to avoid the confusion between two different 12in LCD screens. Haha.

Jimmer22

Reaction score
my truck is so close its in ohio on train for the last 3 days god just get to newyork hub already. i just pray that once its unloaded it takes like a day to be put on the truck and sent to dealer but i know its gonna be a week if not longer

Jimmer22

Reaction score
Question. is apple Carplay wireless in the 2023 rams? I never had Carplay in any vehicle so I honestly don't know.

tchur1

Reaction score
Question. is apple Carplay wireless in the 2023 rams? I never had Carplay in any vehicle so I honestly don't know.
Yes, I have it on my 22 and it works great. I dont know if its trim level dependent but on my LImited it was standard.

pr3dict

Reaction score
I randomly checked the tracker and I had moved to D1 status, then looked at the Ram Tracker line code website (sorry for the lack of a technical term lol) and my truck is still showing XH7 as an option. I messaged MD to ask for a new POC since the truck has moved to D1 and they had previously told me they would be removing the XH7 option. Dealer sent me a new POC and says its still showing the XH7 even though ram is telling is it won't be built with it. It was exciting it moved to D1, but it's still showing XH7 so who knows what's going on. Dealer couldn't give me any other info than "Well see what it shows up with installed".

View attachment 50730

Another DRW Limited... IDK wtf is up with RAM but they are not building any SRW Limited's lol.

What was the msrp on that?
Pricing isnt 100% out yet but I think it is going to come in ~$98k. Its $97k for the denali ultimate and I had like one or two extra options.

Eli77657

Reaction score
Another DRW Limited... IDK wtf is up with RAM but they are not building any SRW Limited's lol.

Pricing isnt 100% out yet but I think it is going to come in ~$98k. Its $97k for the denali ultimate and I had like one or two extra options.

My 2500 SRW limited was completed today

Eli77657

Reaction score
My bad. I meant 3500. There is some supply chain hold on SRW 3500 limiteds. They specifically call out the TPMS for SRW as the issue.

I’m so happy I chose the 2500 not the 3500 in the end in that case

Eli77657

Reaction score
Lol well when you are pulling a 16klb trailer w/ a pin weight of 3klbs you don't really have a choice.

I know I hope I’m not gonna regret my decision down the line ima be buying a small RV/fifth wheel down the line

BSN81

Reaction score

I'm still waiting for my DRW to be scheduled. But I re-ordered. So, tomorrow is my new 30 day from order.

Last edited:

wjburnell

Reaction score
I know the 12in TFT is the LCD gauges and that those are standard. I'm talking about the center console infotainment one. I wanted the 8.4, but the RPO code when I pull my details off the Ram tracker shows the code for the 12in infotainment screen. I'm not gonna cancel the order over the bigger infotainment, but I'm not super keen on the huge screens in cars.

You'd think Ram could name those something different as to avoid the confusion between two different 12in LCD screens. Haha.
Yeah, same here. Not big on the large infotainment screens, didn't want it but the option package(s) I choose forced it upon me - could have used the extra $$ for the downpayment versus a larger screen that I don't really want/need.

DPeglow

Reaction score
After it was removed from mine I checked the "build sheet" and it wa still on there. when i asked the dealer rep he said it will still show on the build sheet but wont be added...FWIW
Looking at the tracker, "Red_Z" line 23 just had a 2500 Limited built 1/24 and the window sticker shows Wired-tow Mode Camera. Since its on the window sticker I would only assume its actually equipped. Seems like no-one really knows. Maybe RAM pulled the trigger too early saying they were removing the option. Or just built as many as they can and are just removing it from builds once they run out.

Shocktrooper392

Reaction score
So I noticed yesterday that on the tracker the rendering of the truck disappeared for a few hours and then reappared with a slight change; the RAM badge on the grille is now showing as matte black like the 2022-down Level 3's.
Shot my dealer a text this morning to see if they've seen any movement on the truck from LA. Haven't heard anything yet, once again just hurry up and wait o_O

Attachments

• RamTrackerUpdatedVehicleImage_012723.png
    RamTrackerUpdatedVehicleImage_012723.png
    648.3 KB · Views: 15

Lbjjbj

Reaction score
Anyone know if "SPECIAL SCHEDULING CONDITION VII" means anything on the build sheets?

pr3dict

Reaction score
Looking at the tracker, "Red_Z" line 23 just had a 2500 Limited built 1/24 and the window sticker shows Wired-tow Mode Camera. Since its on the window sticker I would only assume its actually equipped. Seems like no-one really knows. Maybe RAM pulled the trigger too early saying they were removing the option. Or just built as many as they can and are just removing it from builds once they run out.
I'll be so pissed if thats the case. I literally placed my order on 9/11 and the whole time it was passed up was bcuz they said it had to do with the stupid tow mode camera. Granted I 100% believe it was the rambox issue, who knows. Tracker still doesnt show VIN - So my confidence is still super low that this thing will be built. Hopefully my GMC Denali ultimate I ordered comes in, in march.

1674836248934.png

cjh1669

Reaction score

So 10K cheaper than the limited I have ordered

pr3dict

Reaction score
So 10K cheaper than the limited I have ordered
MSRP, sure. Taking discounts into account its probably $6000 or so less expensive then a similar RAM. Again, we'll see when they start building them next month how quickly they can get them over to the dealerships.

Users who are viewing this thread