Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 HD Crowdsourced Order Tracking & Waiting Room

Jimmer22

Reaction score
@Uhlaner has your truck made it to the dealer yet? If not do you know if it even made it to mechanicville train yard yet?

BSN81

Reaction score
I'll be so pissed if thats the case. I literally placed my order on 9/11 and the whole time it was passed up was bcuz they said it had to do with the stupid tow mode camera. Granted I 100% believe it was the rambox issue, who knows. Tracker still doesnt show VIN - So my confidence is still super low that this thing will be built. Hopefully my GMC Denali ultimate I ordered comes in, in march.

View attachment 50789
That bed rendering is wild!!!

Shocktrooper392

Reaction score
Dealer told me this morning, PW is in Tennessee as of this morning. Said I should expect it in the next 10 days since it was only LA for a few days. Has anyone on here received their PW or Rebel yet?

CortexM0

Reaction score
Looking at the tracker, "Red_Z" line 23 just had a 2500 Limited built 1/24 and the window sticker shows Wired-tow Mode Camera. Since its on the window sticker I would only assume its actually equipped. Seems like no-one really knows. Maybe RAM pulled the trigger too early saying they were removing the option. Or just built as many as they can and are just removing it from builds once they run out.
I went through the rest of the window stickers from the spreadsheet, and this was the only one with the Wired-tow Mode Camera listed.

It's possible there are a few making it out. This video clearly shows off the new 3.0 digital mirror with the wired tow mode camera. So we know some had to actually be made.

P.S. - If anyone gets one of these cameras and aren't sure they're going to use it right away, I'll gladly buy it off of you!!!

pr3dict

Reaction score
I went through the rest of the window stickers from the spreadsheet, and this was the only one with the Wired-tow Mode Camera listed.

It's possible there are a few making it out. This video clearly shows off the new 3.0 digital mirror with the wired tow mode camera. So we know some had to actually be made.

P.S. - If anyone gets one of these cameras and aren't sure they're going to use it right away, I'll gladly buy it off of you!!!
Someone else said something about if you dont order the wired tow mode camera that it will like not have the electronics for it or something. Idk if that is true or not.

Also - Why don't these famous youtubers ever mention the real issues that are going on with the manufacturers on their channel? They should use their platform to shine the spotlight on how messed up RAM is and their ordering process instead of just talking about how great everything is.

CortexM0

Reaction score
Someone else said something about if you dont order the wired tow mode camera that it will like not have the electronics for it or something. Idk if that is true or not.

Also - Why don't these famous youtubers ever mention the real issues that are going on with the manufacturers on their channel? They should use their platform to shine the spotlight on how messed up RAM is and their ordering process instead of just talking about how great everything is.
I asked this question from my dealership when I was told I had to remove the tow mode camera option. After looking into it, they provided with this quote from their Stellantis rep, "It will be the whole component that gets removed. They won’t be able to add it after the fact because it’s a different wiring harness."

However, I'm still optimistic we'll get something figured out. There's always the chance this particular rep was misinformed. (I'm told it wouldn't be the first time somebody here has received incorrect information from Stellantis.) Also I did order the new digital mirror 3.0 with side views. I don't know if the same answer would apply for somebody with the regular digital mirror system.

Jimmy07

Re-coding from an easy-chair
Reaction score

The trucks those guys get are pilot vehicles, that get passed around to reviewers all over the country, so they’re definitely going to be equipped with all the features.
We won’t know what the part number is for the whole kit until someone takes delivery and posts it, but here are the part numbers for each item in the kit:
64BA4502-E57F-439F-811A-033E17FD1686.jpeg

SAMBROS

Reaction score
Our order is supposed to be fixed today. Waiting for the order details to update…

Does anyone know what the deal is with the 5th wheel prep package going on and off of restrictions? I had to take it off again to get the order to process sooner. We can add it aftermarket.

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
I asked this question from my dealership when I was told I had to remove the tow mode camera option. After looking into it, they provided with this quote from their Stellantis rep, "It will be the whole component that gets removed. They won’t be able to add it after the fact because it’s a different wiring harness."

However, I'm still optimistic we'll get something figured out. There's always the chance this particular rep was misinformed. (I'm told it wouldn't be the first time somebody here has received incorrect information from Stellantis.) Also I did order the new digital mirror 3.0 with side views. I don't know if the same answer would apply for somebody with the regular digital mirror system.
The wiring in the headliner can be pretty crazy, I have seen it going down the B and C pillar on the passenger side.

Enduro-Joe

Reaction score
Dealer told me this morning, PW is in Tennessee as of this morning. Said I should expect it in the next 10 days since it was only LA for a few days. Has anyone on here received their PW or Rebel yet?
Shocktrooper392 We may be on the train together. I live in East Tennessee, but my truck is going to Forest City, NC. My dealer told me yesterday that mine shipped 1/22 the spread sheet shows 1/20. I hope to get it soon.

Shocktrooper392

Reaction score
Shocktrooper392 We may be on the train together. I live in East Tennessee, but my truck is going to Forest City, NC. My dealer told me yesterday that mine shipped 1/22 the spread sheet shows 1/20. I hope to get it soon.
Hopefully! Would be wild if they were riding together in the same train car!

Users who are viewing this thread