Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 HD Crowdsourced Order Tracking & Waiting Room

Drew M

Reaction score
Granger sent me an email saying the paperwork was almost complete and asking me to set it up. Not sure at what point in the process it can be activated.
I seem to remember an email from Granger saying that after the paperwork was completed they (finance I think) would set us up with/in the App, before we picked up our vehicle.

pacnw1963

Reaction score
I'm

When you pick it up, post some more photos please! Curious to see the wheels liners too, since it's been rumored they aren't full liners.
Unless it has changed from last year, the DRW do not have a full rear wheel liner. There is a 12” piece missing from it at the very top that can be ordered from the manufacturer (any way they can to cut cost…like the $85K+ was not enough). I sprayed my ‘22 with bed liner from a can before covering with the ones I ordered from Mopar. The part number is 68061033AA. And here is a link to last years discussion on a different thread:

Last edited:

BSN81

Reaction score
Unless it has changed from last year, the DRW do not have a full rear wheel liner. There is a 12” piece missing from it at the very top that can be ordered from the manufacturer (any way they can to cut cost…like the $85K+ was not enough). I sprayed my ‘22 with bed liner from a can before covering with the ones I ordered from Mopar. The part number is 68061033AA. And here is a link to last years discussion on a different thread:

Thank you. Much appreciated. I really hope they are full liners again. This just looks terrible and unfinished. Seems like even with that part, there is a section still exposed.

pacnw1963

Reaction score
Thank you. Much appreciated. I really hope they are full liners again. This just looks terrible and unfinished. Seems like even with that part, there is a section still exposed.
There is, which led me to pulling them off and spraying the wheel before putting them back on. I never did like the whole setup and surely wished it was a one solid piece design. Some bean counter somewhere figured this saved them 20 cents

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
Shocktrooper392 We may be on the train together. I live in East Tennessee, but my truck is going to Forest City, NC. My dealer told me yesterday that mine shipped 1/22 the spread sheet shows 1/20. I hope to get it soon.
1/22 it caught the 2nd train for a 13 day rail trip to Lawrenceville yard.

Ram Tuff Fred

Reaction score
Truck arrived at MD this morning. Took two weeks to get from Port Allen to them. View attachment 50831
Sounds like our trucks came in on the same train & transport. Most of the dates are the same. I have a 2023 RAM 3500 Laramie Crew Cab 4X4 / Pearl White / 6.7 SO Cummins / DRW / Level 1 Equipment / Black Buckets. Ordered 10/6 from Mark Dodge - In Production 12/4 - Built 12/22 - Shipped 12/29 - arrived at MD 1/27. Just a little short of 4 months total. Picked it up yesterday afternoon, 1/28.

Attachments

• IMG_2699.jpg
    IMG_2699.jpg
    513.9 KB · Views: 48

scdo

Reaction score
My truck now shows built and window sticker is available.

Does anyone know at what point I’d be able to add it to the Ram app? Do I need to wait until I get a link from the dealer? As of now, adding by VIN fails.

Yankst28

Reaction score
Got the email and checked the tracker. My mega cab longhorn went into production yesterday. When does the equipment list show up and where do I find it? First time ordering a Ram

Thanks

Shocktrooper392

Reaction score
Happy to see a lot y'alls trucks getting built. I want my PW something bad, hopefully I get mine sometime during the week next week since we're expecting ice and snow this coming weekend/early next week.

joeycamp

Reaction score
My truck now shows built and window sticker is available.

Does anyone know at what point I’d be able to add it to the Ram app? Do I need to wait until I get a link from the dealer? As of now, adding by VIN fails.
A day after my zoom meeting and the finance part it done I was able to see my truck on the app.

Tater86

Reaction score
Got the email and checked the tracker. My mega cab longhorn went into production yesterday. When does the equipment list show up and where do I find it? First time ordering a Ram

Thanks
Should show up within a day or two of when it completes build.

Malfunkshun'd

Reaction score
Its on mine as well.

I am in JB right now, off at the vendor for the bed liner and bed step.
It’s a code for Rushed orders.
my understanding is that it’s generally for FCA employees or special VIP/partners companies.

Hence the (wink! ) question about you is the employer ! ;)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread