Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 HD Crowdsourced Order Tracking & Waiting Room

Kauffmj1

Reaction score
Costing me more money compared to my 22 I ordered last year.
I hear ya. Its insane to look at how much prices have jumped since the 2019 model with zero real changes to the platform.

Between how much interest rates have doubled since I order my 23 PW and the non-stop delays to even start the 23's; I'm seriously entertaining cancelling my order and going with a used 20-21 now that those prices are start to slip lower in my area.

cjh1669

Reaction score
I hear ya. Its insane to look at how much prices have jumped since the 2019 model with zero real changes to the platform.

Between how much interest rates have doubled since I order my 23 PW and the non-stop delays to even start the 23's; I'm seriously entertaining cancelling my order and going with a used 20-21 now that those prices are start to slip lower in my area.
Yearly price increases are pretty normal, even more so during inflation. It's across the board.

Savage99ss

Reaction score
Every company!
Yes, every company at this point. It’s normal to have a 500-1k price increase not 2-7k yearly increase to the previous year. This current self inflicted inflation is ridiculous.

Kauffmj1

Reaction score
Well, these last 2 years cannot be compared to previous years, throw all that out and reset.
Yes, every company at this point. It’s normal to have a 500-1k price increase not 2-7k yearly increase to the previous year. This current self inflicted inflation is ridiculous.
Agreed that some inflation occurs, but when I'm looking at used PW trucks from 2019-2020 with starting sticker prices at 53-54k, its tough to swallow that 3 years later its jumped up to 68k with no meaningful redesign or new options. Hopefully the new car market starts to chill out at some point.

jsalbre

Reaction score
It’s pretty painful. My on order ‘23 Rebel is $12k more than my loaded ‘20 Limited was.

cjh1669

Reaction score
Agreed that some inflation occurs, but when I'm looking at used PW trucks from 2019-2020 with starting sticker prices at 53-54k, its tough to swallow that 3 years later its jumped up to 68k with no meaningful redesign or new options. Hopefully the new car market starts to chill out at some point.
Three years with, 2 with a supply chain issues causing demand to go way up vs supply. It's just economics, the prices will settle down as high interest rates temper demand, but not quite yet

phatboy64

Reaction score
As long as we keep buying them at these prices they will continue to go up.....no reason for them not to...

cjh1669

Reaction score
As long as we keep buying them at these prices they will continue to go up.....no reason for them not to...
A few people buying at this price with high rates isn't exactly strong demand. Rates alone will mellow the market

FLARam

Reaction score
Any concerns that new Diesel recall will delay 2023 production? Nov 28th is just around the corner…..

Users who are viewing this thread