Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 HD Crowdsourced Order Tracking & Waiting Room

areuriding

Reaction score
Anyone have 2023 PW pics that are non Rebel. Every pic I can find says PW Rebel. I'd like to see an actual pic as I ordered sight unseen.

jsalbre

Reaction score
I think the hood is an option. It comes with the night edition, not sure what other packages it comes with.
It’s an option on the Laramie Sport and the Limited Night Edition. It’s standard on Power Wagon and Rebel.

Last edited:

scdo

Reaction score
Sounds like there will be a lot in the wild. Not sure I’m looking forward to a fake hood scoop.

I’ll have the fake hood scoop since it comes with the night edition. Not really thrilled about it but def wanted the night edition look. Why in the world did they make a fake scoop?! So dumb.

I figure I can prob trade for a stock hood down the road if it really bugged me. Or maybe there will be some cool mods for it.

pizzatots

Reaction score
I’ll have the fake hood scoop since it comes with the night edition. Not really thrilled about it but def wanted the night edition look. Why in the world did they make a fake scoop?! So dumb.

I figure I can prob trade for a stock hood down the road if it really bugged me. Or maybe there will be some cool mods for it.

I went with the night edition too. So I’ll have it. I’m wondering if someone will make an attachment to hook it up to the intake (I went hemi), or use it to vent heat out. Possibilities. However I’m sure it won’t change much since all those things are engineered in, without it.

Dyoung82010

Reaction score

I agree, I really like the night edition look. Maybe there will be a mod to make it a real hood scoop.

FLARam

Reaction score
Serious question to al (especially @brv10 ). If I ordered my 2023 2500 September 19, 2022 what are following:
1) Arrival Date (best case scenario)
2) Arrival Date (likely scenario)
3) Arrival Date ( worst cases scenario)

I’m currently renting a vehicle as my truck was totaled late summer. Trying to figure out how long I can continue.

Users who are viewing this thread