Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 HD Crowdsourced Order Tracking & Waiting Room

Greg10yes

Reaction score
Not even sure how they were able to put rambox delete on your order. It’s a conflict because an 8’ bed can’t have ramboxes any way, and neither can the 5th wheel prep.
But Stellantis told Granger my truck was coming with Ramboxes, that is why the WTF!

Tater86

Reaction score
That would work once I have a rail car number but the info give me by the dealer (shown above) doesn't have a rail car number. How do I get a number?
If I read your status correctly, your vehicle hasn't shipped yet. The status states KZ, which means you are ready to ship and is not on a railcar. It is just waiting to ride the choo choo.

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
Renae at Mark Dodge has been my go to for 2 trucks in 1 year. She keeps me up to date and knows the answer before I even call her. When I called her today, she laughed when she saw my name on caller ID, and answered the phone with, “Someone’s truck made a move yesterday!” I called her after I had been D1 for a couple of weeks and still showing TBD, and she kindly informed me I was scheduled for 2/2. Renae and MD have been the bestest buying experience, 2 trucks running! Call your dealer and see if they can update you with any info - they have it at their fingertips
Unfortunately not all dealers are on the same system.

Eli77657

Reaction score
Is there anyway to know when my truck will actually ship? And if so guesstimate my delivery date
I have a cross country road trip planned middle of march and that would be great to break in the truck (not towing on this trip)

Jimmer22

Reaction score
Well the truck is in lady’s and gents going to pick it up tomorrow
ordered on 10/10
scheduled on 11/21
in production on 12/9
built on 12/22
shipped on 1/08
delivered on 2/1

Attachments

• F7E74FD8-5888-4786-90BA-8B3951CE60AE.png
    F7E74FD8-5888-4786-90BA-8B3951CE60AE.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 76
Last edited:

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
Is there anyway to know when my truck will actually ship? And if so guesstimate my delivery date
I have a cross country road trip planned middle of march and that would be great to break in the truck (not towing on this trip)
Is it built?

Drew M

Reaction score
Well the truck is in lady’s and gents going to pick it up tomorrow
ordered on 10/10
scheduled on 11/21
in production on 12/9
built on 12/22
shipped on 1/08
delivered on 2/1
Congratulations! Your truck is beautiful! Are the steps OEM or AMP? What dealer are you dealing with?

Eli77657

Reaction score
I was in same status for no more than a few days.

I hope that’s the case my car is living a slow death with powertrain issues every day it’s been at the dealer 2 weeks out of this month already and I gotta get rid of her fast (running out of warranty)

Shocktrooper392

Reaction score
Contacted my dealer today to see if they had any updates on ETA of my truck. Unfortunately didn't get any answers. Best I can figure is that it's off a train in Tennessee or western NC somewhere waiting on a transport truck.
Since I'm in the black hole; I can't help but think about our good friend Peter, the Family Guy, looking for the coffee mugs.

Steelhorse67

Reaction score
Anyone understand or explain how it works from being built to being put on the train? I asked dealer for more info than I have here between order tracking and the sheet and he said I had more info than he did. He said it is shipped to lot but delayed but couldn’t explain any further. Order tracker say Feb 22 delivery but feel doubtful if it is in Saltillo today.

Shocktrooper392

Reaction score
Anyone understand or explain how it works from being built to being put on the train? I asked dealer for more info than I have here between order tracking and the sheet and he said I had more info than he did. He said it is shipped to lot but delayed but couldn’t explain any further. Order tracker say Feb 22 delivery but feel doubtful if it is in Saltillo today.
Ram has a lot of guys with dart boards. Mine shipped a week after it was built. Some guys on here had to wait a few weeks, I think one guys truck drove straight onto a train from the factory, it's anyone's guess.

jsalbre

Reaction score
Ram has a lot of guys with dart boards. Mine shipped a week after it was built. Some guys on here had to wait a few weeks, I think one guys truck drove straight onto a train from the factory, it's anyone's guess.
To add to the complete unpredictability, mine was on a train 4 days after being built.

There’s no rhyme or reason, or at least none that we can predict. No date anyone gives you is certain until it’s actually sitting on your dealer’s lot.

Users who are viewing this thread