Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 HD Crowdsourced Order Tracking & Waiting Room

BSN81

Reaction score
JB is the code for outside vendor work being done. It has nothing to do with VIP.
Haha. Maybe he is referring to the "SPECIAL SCHEDULING CONDITION VII" code then? I don't know. But if it'll help my truck get built quicker, throw it on my order too. ha ha

Malfunkshun'd

Reaction score
Haha. Maybe he is referring to the "SPECIAL SCHEDULING CONDITION VII" code then? I don't know. But if it'll help my truck get built quicker, throw it on my order too. ha ha
Indeed. At least that is my understanding of this “special scheduling”

Jimmer22

Reaction score
Well from what the train tracker says my truck has arrived at mechanicville NY rail yard this morning.
Now it’s time for the worst part which is waiting for the truck with no way to get anymore updates for it to be shipped over to the dealer by transport truck.
God I hope it’s only a few days and not a few weeks.

Drew M

Reaction score
Well from what the train tracker says my truck has arrived at mechanicville NY rail yard this morning.
Now it’s time for the worst part which is waiting for the truck with no way to get anymore updates for it to be shipped over to the dealer by transport truck.
God I hope it’s only a few days and not a few weeks.
Congratulations! Unfortunately this is the "black hole" or "AWOL" period. Once unloaded, you are at the mercy of transport and driver availability, not to mention winter weather. The good news is your truck is closer than south of the border. Good Luck!

pizzatots

Reaction score
It’s a code for Rushed orders.
my understanding is that it’s generally for FCA employees or special VIP/partners companies.

Hence the (wink! ) question about you is the employer ! ;)

My kids think I'm special, but thats about it! I ordered through Mark Dodge, maybe they have the juice to move stuff along!

Steelhorse67

Reaction score
Well it is built, have window sticker, just waiting to be shipped. I thought I saw somewhere there is a way to track it once it is on the train. Can anyone walk me through it? Thanks.

SPD//DMN

Reaction score
Glad to see my truck transitioned from D1 to E status on Friday the 27th (ordered Oct. 7th). tracker shows E status, dealer confirmed it's in JB status. This is likely due to the spray-in bed liner and tonneau cover. Does anyone know who & where the upfitter is located and the general time required to install these two options? Thanks-

pizzatots

Reaction score
Having a mild panic attack... seeing Safety Group on my window sticker, but doesnt show the Adaptive Cruise:

Safety Group
Lane–Keep Assist
Full–Speed Forward–Collision Warning Plus
Adaptive Steering System

Is this how it normally shows? Wanting to make sure I dont lose a feature that was a non negotiable feature for me and my commuting.

EDIT: seeing it on my Equipment Listing as
  • * ADAPTIVE CRUISE CONTROL W/STOP
Really hoping I'm good! Odd it wouldnt show on the monroney.

Tater86

Reaction score
Glad to see my truck transitioned from D1 to E status on Friday the 27th (ordered Oct. 7th). tracker shows E status, dealer confirmed it's in JB status. This is likely due to the spray-in bed liner and tonneau cover. Does anyone know who & where the upfitter is located and the general time required to install these two options? Thanks-
The upfitter is located close to the production facility. As far as timing, it depends on if they have all the parts there to install your add ons. I believe @pacnw1963 was there for 59 days last year due to waiting for some part to show up or as he states, his truck was enjoying some margaritas and tacos to celebrate Cinco de Mayo :). For reference, mine was there less than a week, but sat completed for a month before it hopped on a train.

Malfunkshun'd

Reaction score
My kids think I'm special, but thats about it! I ordered through Mark Dodge, maybe they have the juice to move stuff along!
I don’t know. I just read some stuff online
Or it’s something completely different now, or it’s how Ram prioritizes some trucks vs others (based on content, margin, whatever…)

It’s be interesting to see if those “special” had shorter timelines actually.

jsalbre

Reaction score
The upfitter is located close to the production facility. As far as timing, it depends on if they have all the parts there to install your add ons. I believe @pacnw1963 was there for 59 days last year due to waiting for some part to show up or as he states, his truck was enjoying some margaritas and tacos to celebrate Cinco de Mayo :). For reference, mine was there less than a week, but sat completed for a month before it hopped on a train.
It’s hard to know. Mine was at the upfitter for less than 24 hours, and it has power steps and spray bed liner.

Eli77657

Reaction score
Soooo I just got an email from RAM that my truck was built I got the window sticker almost a week ago not sure why current estimate for delivery in tracker is March 24 what should I expect?

Jimmer22

Reaction score
Congratulations! Unfortunately this is the "black hole" or "AWOL" period. Once unloaded, you are at the mercy of transport and driver availability, not to mention winter weather. The good news is your truck is closer than south of the border. Good Luck!
ya im aware im prepping myself for a months worth of waiting but praying for a phone call like tomorrow saying its in

Users who are viewing this thread