Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 HD Crowdsourced Order Tracking & Waiting Room

Reaction score
My 3500 Limited NE CC LB DRW HO 4x4 is now showing "Scheduled"!
Order confirmed: Jan 11, 2023
Scheduled: Feb 24, 2023
In Production: TBD
Vehicle Built: TBD
Shipped: TBD

Hope it runs through smoothly and doesn't hang out at the border drinking with some of the other trucks.

--PortageeOutlaw

Attachments

• Ram3500-Scheduled.png
    Ram3500-Scheduled.png
    168.2 KB · Views: 11

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
It sure is interesting how long it takes for orders to progress through production.

I have zero add ons (bed liner, steps, etc) and hopefully will go quick when production starts.

Would be interesting to see the averages of those on spreadsheet through each phase.

Does Ram need 10 minimum for each color prior to production run?

First time I have ordered a new truck.
Yes, 10 min.

44Dan44

Reaction score
It sure is interesting how long it takes for orders to progress through production.
Would be interesting to see the averages of those on spreadsheet through each phase.

Factoids / Stats as of today

From D Status to E status

Average days: 28.7
Median Days: 17
Fastest Days: 9
Slowest Days: 90

Image 2-27-23 at 3.07 PM.jpg

Last edited:

44Dan44

Reaction score
Good to know. I ordered a black night edition.
I think he was saying he'd have the data for you in 10 minutes but found like I did that the spreadsheet is not amenable for easy data sorting on the horizontal. I hand counted and yes it's a chore to learn what everyone already knows, a blindfolded person throwing darts determines how long your truck takes, no rhyme or reason. ;)

filemaniac

Reaction score
I think he was saying he'd have the data for you in 10 minutes but found like I did that the spreadsheet is not amenable for easy data sorting on the horizontal. I hand counted and yes it's a chore to learn what everyone already knows, a blindfolded person throwing darts determines how long your truck takes, no rhyme or reason. ;)

I think @brv10 was just answering the question of whether it takes 10 minimum of a color to start a production run of said color.

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
10 min of each color, I don't use that terrible tracker.

wagonwheeling

Reaction score
The spreadsheet shows mine was shipped 2/7, Ram tracker shows shipped 2/10, the dealer said it showed up at the train yard in Spokane, WA 2/24 and is waiting for transport to the dealership 3 miles away. Ram tracker estimated delivery is 3/13 so I sure hope it's sooner than estimated.

Tater86

Reaction score
Well, just got the call that mine is in :). Heading to the dealer tomorrow to drop off the new tires I m swapping out the Firestones for. Originally delivery date once shipped was 2/28, then switched to 3/10 once it arrived at the final rail yard. I’m holding off to pick it up until Thursday to see if they come out with incentives on 3/1.

SPD//DMN

Reaction score
I see the average time from D to E status. How about JBLD to KZ status for the Hemi 6.4 crowd?

RAM VOT says est. delivery is 3/18. :(

superbird

Reaction score
Well my 3500 Longhorn just stopped in Slidel La yesterday for a visit before departing for Winston Salem NC getting closer day by day

Users who are viewing this thread