Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 HD 2500 Order Guides with Pricing

jenninr

Reaction score
I wonder if the rebel package will be a late availability option or if it got pushed to 24.

JohnandDonna

Reaction score
Yeah, I have a '20 PW and realize what they are (and aren't). I have a F250 Tremor on order - need something that can tow a bit more while not being entirely worthless offroad. Ram's offroad package is a joke. I guess I'll stick with the Tremor when it comes in.
And thats the great thing about choice. Your money, spend it the way you want.

pr3dict

Reaction score
When people say off road are we talking like rocks and stuff? Any pickup will work on the beach right?

jsalbre

Reaction score
When people say off road are we talking like rocks and stuff? Any pickup will work on the beach right?
Rocks, trails, mud, etc. it can mean different things to different people. I’d say the beach definitely counts as off-road, but it’s not technical off-road. Any truck should do fine as long as you drive sensibly and let some air out of the tires.

Vdrsnk

Reaction score
Hmm, now I need to decide if I go ahead with the 22 my dealer found me or just order a 23….decisions decisions!

Tater86

Reaction score
@zach@granger I assume they are waiting until August 11th or when the system opens to provide quotes? I sent over my information yesterday for a build and I got an email back that said they will add me to the que.

Thanks in advance and thanks again for providing the guides. Greatly appreciated!

scdo

Reaction score
Here are the order guides with MSRP and Invoice pricing for the 2023 2500 Mega and Crew Cab trucks.

We are pricing our orders at 4% under invoice for 2023 again, orders aren't open as of this writing, but I would anticipate them opening around the 11th from what I'm hearing. Prepare for information overload with 100+ pages of information here.

For a price quote from us email ram@grangermotors.com

Thanks!

Zach

Thank you for posting this. I'm happy to see the digital rearview and some of the safety options back.

Any idea what the difference between these two options are?

DIGITAL REARVIEW MIRROR (GRG)
RR VIEW AUTO DIM MIRROR DIGITAL 3.0 (GNQ)

jetrinka

Reaction score
Has the factory shut down already and started the 2023's yet like last year? I feel like by this time last year they had the build site updated and they were rollin on the 22's.

pizzatots

Reaction score
Has the factory shut down already and started the 2023's yet like last year? I feel like by this time last year they had the build site updated and they were rollin on the 22's.

Per the fleet sites, Job 1 is supposed to be in October.. but orders were supposed to open in July. So who knows if thats correct anymore..

KevinLK

Reaction score
Am I overreacting by being bummed about the lack of new tranny choices? I was all excited to place an order because of an 8, 9, or 10spd (and maybe a bump in HO HP). Now, I'm not excited at all. I've got a Ford on order and was all set to bail on the Ford and go with a Ram. Maybe I'll just keep waiting (and waiting) for Ford to actually schedule my order. Sorry, just whining...

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score
Am I overreacting by being bummed about the lack of new tranny choices? I was all excited to place an order because of an 8, 9, or 10spd (and maybe a bump in HO HP). Now, I'm not excited at all. I've got a Ford on order and was all set to bail on the Ford and go with a Ram. Maybe I'll just keep waiting (and waiting) for Ford to actually schedule my order. Sorry, just whining...

Sucks but it's been widely discussed that there wasn't going to be a trans change until at least 24 or 25.

99mo

Reaction score
I get it. You have more faith than I did, and I bailed in March. IIRC, you have a Platy Tremor on order from late 2021? Ford has not handled this new world very well. RAM has done a much better job. I think the reason why most of us buy a more capable truck is because of a need for towing, work, etc. If you change your mind on waiting for the Tremor, I would consider making that decision sooner rather than later. I bet Granger and other below invoice dealers will be quite busy with 23 orders when it opens.

DougB

Reaction score
Looks like the trailer steering knob is only available on the two Limited trims.

Do not see Power Deployable steps available on the Laramie any more.

12” screen standard on both Laramie level 1 and 2 now. 8.4” only on the Laramie base. Seems they’re pushing everyone to the 12”.

jebruns

Reaction score
Has the factory shut down already and started the 2023's yet like last year?
Apparently not. My 22 has a ship date of 8/18, although it is still not even in the build process.

rossagge

Reaction score
Looks like the Longhorn & Limited get some nice added standard features. Painted bumpers were previously optional. I get some might not like this. I'm spec'n out a LH. (Worth the few hundred price increase on a LH?...YEP!)
JAN- 12"TFT Cluster (new for 2023)
MBA-Painted Front Bumper (optional prior 2023)
MBC-Painted Rear Bumper (optional prior 2023)
LF4- Power Tele Mirrors (new for 2023)

Last edited:

rossagge

Reaction score
Hmm, now I need to decide if I go ahead with the 22 my dealer found me or just order a 23….decisions decisions!
Depends on the trim level you want. If you can wait, hold out for the 2023. Changes are minor across the trim levels, but some are worth having. All get the new telescoping mirrors, which is nice.

Vdrsnk

Reaction score
Depends on the trim level you want. If you can wait, hold out for the 2023. Changes are minor across the trim levels, but some are worth having. All get the new telescoping mirrors, which is nice.
They found me a longhorn limited. I wanted that or a limited with the safety package (adaptive cruise and such).

My only concern is order the 2023 with the adaptive cruise and such and then it doesn’t come with it and they just credit me back for it.

rossagge

Reaction score
They found me a longhorn limited. I wanted that or a limited with the safety package (adaptive cruise and such).

My only concern is order the 2023 with the adaptive cruise and such and then it doesn’t come with it and they just credit me back for it.
I haven't creeped on the 2022 Orders and build thread in a while, but the last time I did it seemed like the LH & Limited weren't affected. Looked like those two trims were given priority for semi-conductors. But that might have changed. Recently have been looking/building a Pacifica for my daughter and the lower trim levels that were not optioned out got credit on items that were suppose to be standard (like the 360 cam and park sense). But again, that was on lower trim levels.

Last edited:

tchur1

Reaction score

From what I have seen (at least when I ordered my truck in December) is that Ram wont accept your order if they dont have the parts for certain options. They restrict the options at time of order but not once its been accepted. You may run into brutal lead times if you order something that ends up having a shortage but I havent seen many trucks (if any) built with less options then when order was placed.

Someone correct me if that is wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread