Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Jwojo

Reaction score
maybe you use a different tracker?
on track your ram i never see an estimated delivery date ....
just:
  1. Order Confirmed Apr-29-2022
  2. Scheduled May-23-2022
  3. In Production Jul-18-2022
  4. Vehicle Buil tJul-25-2022
  5. ShippedTBD
thanx
It's the same tracker and it's pretty much crap from what people have posted on here. Just saying that I'm in the boat where my Delivery Date popped up on Christmas and keeps changing, but it still says it hasn't shipped. Other people's say that they shipped when they haven't. Others say they haven't shipped and have no delivery date and then they get a call from the dealer saying it has arrived . . . . It seems like the build dates are pretty accurate, but after that they are pretty unreliable. The dealer should be able to give you more reliable info . . . if they want to.

bslow

Reaction score
Truck finally made it to Baltimore. Only to find out its sitting there for about a week and I get a notification that says "notification ground only" anyone gave info on this status

Slotcop

Reaction score
It's the same tracker and it's pretty much crap from what people have posted on here. Just saying that I'm in the boat where my Delivery Date popped up on Christmas and keeps changing, but it still says it hasn't shipped. Other people's say that they shipped when they haven't. Others say they haven't shipped and have no delivery date and then they get a call from the dealer saying it has arrived . . . . It seems like the build dates are pretty accurate, but after that they are pretty unreliable. The dealer should be able to give you more reliable info . . . if they want to.
Thanx. My dealer rep has said numerous times that trucks arrive on his lot that still show shipped TBD.

joeycamp

Reaction score
I got mine shipped January 4!
Estimated delivery date is January 26th. We'll see how this goes. I'm holding off on bugging brv 10 for a couple more weeks about my update cuz I've bothered him a few times. He's greatly appreciated!!!
Same here exactly. Jan 4 shipped and eta Jan 26. You going to MD? If so probably on the same train. Train I can't figure out I call and get letters UNDDR area U or some crap.

Jwojo

Reaction score
Same here exactly. Jan 4 shipped and eta Jan 26. You going to MD? If so probably on the same train. Train I can't figure out I call and get letters UNDDR area U or some crap.
Dealer told me that mine has shipped even though the tracker does not show it. ETA Jan 26th to MD.

TRXCNB

Reaction score
No I'm going to Iowa to Granger motors. I've only used brv10 and the stupid tracker

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score
I am offering all new Rams excluding TRX at 3 percent below invoice with tread lightly membership plus tax, license and 85 doc fee.

Rob Trachtman
Fleet Manager
Tuttle Click Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram
Irvine California
954-864-5162 C
robtrachtman@gmail.com

Orion67

Reaction score
Truck finally made it to Baltimore. Only to find out its sitting there for about a week and I get a notification that says "notification ground only" anyone gave info on this status
Mine went to Baltimore, sitting there for about 2 weeks , no movement, tracker is crap, switching from January 20 back to February 3 and so on. Dealer says i might get it end of this week, who knows i might get lucky. Ordered may 10th , built July 20 sitting in MX since then and finally got shipped Dec 10

jk2119

Reaction score
Good, fun read… glad you and others I see are starting to get their rams. When you mentioned the Ram tracker program kept you up to date, what program is that. I go on Track Your Ram 5 times a day lookin at my 3500 Laramie built July 25th and shipped TBD. Is there a different tracker? Thanx
I think that is the same program.

TRXCNB

Reaction score
Well yesterday I posted my 3500 ho HAD an estimated delivery date of January 26. It got moved to February 06 already ... More to come I suppose....
Happened this way back in October too before it went TBD for a couple of months. I'll be posting more as it keeps moving forward

T_night

Reaction score
Tracker has never worked for me, my dealer says it’s been released so I’m hoping that means it’s on a train finally! Ordered in April

gsjr07

Reaction score
I am in the same boat as you. I ordered in May sat in the parking lot since August picking up this week. I hope my dealer is as accommodating
as yours. I would be happy with keeping the price at when I ordered. I am also going to fight for new tires, sitting in the Mexican sun for 5+ months will affect them. The oil change service is a nice bone that they should automatically be offering on our builds. Our builds are basically the same but I ordered the auto side steps. We should make a list of what guys are getting and what the dealers are offering for the ridiculous amount of time it has taken to receive a 90k truck which is now a year old. Ill update when Pick it up and what ever I can get from them to try to make up for there poor business model.
When are you picking up? Mine is similar. Ordered May, Built August, no eta till this past week. Now expecting to be delivered Jan 24. I haven't spoken to the dealership yet but wil; be expecting some form of compensation for the year old new truck. I'll share what I'm able to arrange as well.

Farm boy

Reaction score
Mine finally made to St Louis on the train, waiting to get unloaded. Then take the transport to Indiana. Almost 11 months now
It's been a long wait
order 2/22/22
built 7/27/22
shipped 1/3/23
delivered ????

Slotcop

Reaction score
When are you picking up? Mine is similar. Ordered May, Built August, no eta till this past week. Now expecting to be delivered Jan 24. I haven't spoken to the dealership yet but wil; be expecting some form of compensation for the year old new truck. I'll share what I'm able to arrange as well.
Hey guys, FYI. My order of April 29, built July 25th just today finally shows shipped Jan 9th.. mine goes on a ship to Miami then Tampa. My dealer showed at Tampa yard Jan 31st.. dealer adamantly states no tires or services and I can cancel anytime….. Mike from Stellantis did offer me the extended warranty. Good luck

Trwiii

Reaction score
I’m picking up Friday I will also let you guys know what they will do

CharlieTangoWhiskey

Reaction score
Hey guys, FYI. My order of April 29, built July 25th just today finally shows shipped Jan 9th.. mine goes on a ship to Miami then Tampa. My dealer showed at Tampa yard Jan 31st.. dealer adamantly states no tires or services and I can cancel anytime….. Mike from Stellantis did offer me the extended warranty. Good luck
Mine was ordered 03 March 22, built and sat from 23 Jul 22 to Oct 15 2022. I have not had any tire issues at all. perfectly balanced and ride as well as can be expected on a dually. I did change the oil after 1k miles due to the age of the oil.

jk2119

Reaction score
Just a follow-up to my delivery....the "all accurate" Ram tracker program still shows my truck's delivery date as "TBD" even though it arrived on the 4th and I picked it up on the 7th. Man.....I am so glad that we all have that program to inform us of our orders and keep us up-to-date on the progress!! I think it is a glaring example of Stellantis' piss poor communication and/or organizational skills.

ssrgeoff

Reaction score
When I ordered the Jeep, the tracker had a delivered tab on the tracker as well. Interesting that this one just ends with "shipped."

joeycamp

Reaction score
When I ordered the Jeep, the tracker had a delivered tab on the tracker as well. Interesting that this one just ends with "shipped."
It used to end with delivered but they changed it for some reason.

joeycamp

Reaction score
Mine was ordered 03 March 22, built and sat from 23 Jul 22 to Oct 15 2022. I have not had any tire issues at all. perfectly balanced and ride as well as can be expected on a dually. I did change the oil after 1k miles due to the age of the oil.
What about the DEF? Does it go bad? This is my first diesel.

Users who are viewing this thread