Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

kevin588127

Reaction score
I am in for the long haul on getting the 22. I have been trying to read whatever I can on the 23's. Maybe the new Rebel model? Really went back and forth on the Longhorn vs. the Limited. The Megacab drew me in, but it may not meet expectations. I am too waiting on the 23's as a possibility. Who knows, you might get fortunate and order the first day and get it sooner.
The rebel model is what I'm waiting to see. I had to pay dearly to not have the chrome grill. Had to go up to a big horn and order the sport package. Also ram boxes on the big horn are more expensive than on the tradesman. Wondering how the pricing is going to play out on the rebel. If it is in the ball park of where I'm at now, I'd consider it.

J-J

Reaction score
Has anyone heard the train code APDL? I'm worried that it means something bad once again, the train is now moving further away it was in VA now it's in NC and heading south.

Sent from my SM-F926U using Tapatalk

Scooterbv

Reaction score
Ok so here is my dilemma… I have a 3500 waiting to be shipped but that is not my current concern… I have a 5500 on order for a mere 7 weeks. I saw a few days ago someone still waiting after 11 months for a 5500. With current 22MY orders being closed, and being confirmed D status, can I safely say It will be built before they roll over to 23MY in Oct/Nov? I just cant wait 11mos… I will go grab a HDT if thats the case. Thanks for all your time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
Has anyone heard the train code APDL? I'm worried that it means something bad once again, the train is now moving further away it was in VA now it's in NC and heading south.

Your truck is at Walkertown yard

Could it be that your truck is off the train?

Reactions: J-J

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score

Your truck is not on the train anymore?

J-J

Reaction score
Your truck is not on the train anymore?
Not sure, dealership is the same Ole same Ole doesn't know anything. I have yo try to find out everything I can so maybe I can get something to tell them to send someone so I can maybe have it before August.

orlando bull

Reaction score
@brv10 hate to bother you, but if you get a chance, can you get some rail info for me? Dealer has been crickets. Shipped on 6/20.

3C63R3ML6NG286598

Appreciate all the support you give everyone here.

gator6

Reaction score
Not sure, dealership is the same Ole same Ole doesn't know anything. I have yo try to find out everything I can so maybe I can get something to tell them to send someone so I can maybe have it before August.

Wait! How many of these have you ordered and still aren’t driving!?

gator6

Reaction score
Do all the DRW trucks from mark dodge get a set of those sweet mud flaps?

I told them I planned to register in TX which is a two-plate and mudflap state, but I’m sure they’ll put them on there if you don’t say anything. It wasn’t on any bill of sale that I received.

Surgdoc4

Reaction score
Why? What’s the next step? Online ordering only through Mark Dodge and a trip to TX for warranty work? I did receive a questionnaire from Ram with several questions directly aimed at online sales possibilities of HDRAMS. If they are asking about it, they are obviously considering it.

99mo

Reaction score
Why? What’s the next step? Online ordering only through Mark Dodge and a trip to TX for warranty work? I did receive a questionnaire from Ram with several questions directly aimed at online sales possibilities of HDRAMS. If they are asking about it, they are obviously considering it.
I will ask it again, Why? Many dealers use shipping services to deliver a vehicle to their customer after it has been delivered to their dealership. I believe that was what the original post was in regard to. Am I missing something here in translation? As far dealers and online ordering, probably what will be happening in the not too distant future. Dealers could become service centers with a single model on display; who knows, we will see.

kevin588127

Reaction score
Well, I do believe that is the plan eventually. The world is changing, maybe the dealers should try to keep up. I gave several local dealers a shot and none would come off of MSRP. The one in town acted like I was bothering them and laughed when I showed them my quote from two other volume dealers. They are content to sell the 2 hds they get each month for 5k over MSRP. Rather short sighted to me but that is their business model I guess. I'll let them do my warranty or recall work but won't go to them for anything else. Going to MD saved me 7k over ordering local and about 13k vs buying one off their lot.

Leadchuncker

Reaction score
Doesn’t matter where you buy from any dealer/service facility can honor the warranty. As for delivery, most on here purchased from MD, I’m almost 1000 miles away and will have it delivered because I don’t want to waist 30 hours round trip and end up paying more in flying, lodging, and fuel then they can find a company to bring it.

sawpdx

Reaction score
Last month the dealer called me and said my truck had shipped and would be here early July. Today the tracker updated and shows a different scenario. Who knows who’s telling the truth.

Attachments

• 023EFF91-FD24-4CFA-99C8-BE174AAF0F99.png
    023EFF91-FD24-4CFA-99C8-BE174AAF0F99.png
    857.5 KB · Views: 72

Users who are viewing this thread