Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Scooterbv

Reaction score
Dealer says im KZOB. Apparently that’s a zone/distribution hold of some sort. Maybe they are batching for VA region where my dealer is?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SaylessRam

Reaction score
is there a way to know that they have been delivered so the sheet can get updated?
Technically, yes. If him or someone else with access to all of the truck info went through line by line, they could effectively mark each one as delivered that way. Just means checking up on them every couple of weeks.

QuattroCS

Reaction score
Technically, yes. If him or someone else with access to all of the truck info went through line by line, they could effectively mark each one as delivered that way. Just means checking up on them every couple of weeks.
OK i will work with @OfficerDirtySanchez and get the list that needs updates. mainly Q2 and Q3 of 2021.

Scvette

Reaction score
Brv10. You helped me keep tabs on my truck that I got in Jan. Could see what you can find on my buddy’s truck he ordered 11 months ago. It’s a green Laramie chassis cab. Here’s his vin
3C7WR9CL6NG138612
It's a bit of work to do all that due to my normal job workload, I will try, bit by bit

HO RAM 3500

Reaction score
Dealer said it was on the rail car last week but hasn’t moved as of today

Attachments

• 2BBCD752-3A6F-4C85-BD1C-FAE148BF1109.png
    2BBCD752-3A6F-4C85-BD1C-FAE148BF1109.png
    726.4 KB · Views: 36

RAMBZ

Reaction score
Took what felt like forever to be scheduled and built then must've slipped on a banana peel all the way up to me because shipping was oddly quick. Many thanks to @brv10 for the updates as well as all of you for the constant stream of info about whatever the hell I was trying to figure out at the time. Was a long and frustrating process for sure but there are a decent amount who waited longer or are still waiting.
1657057367227.png

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
It seems odd so many are sitting this month. Not sure if there are a significantly larger amount, but wonder if it is a coincidence that the 0% interest rate ends on 7/5. Mine is currently waiting at a rail yard in Baltimore for a ride to Koons. They said it is going to take 2 weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
0% percent doesn't matter to Ram, they got paid already.

Reaction score
Ordered a loaded 2500 Limited Night Edition Hemi on 1/4/22 which was apparently built on 5/19/22. Found out today from sales rep that the truck was sent back to the assembly plant today. Anyone heard of that before? Could it be to install a backordered part? Have been in KZLD status for 40+days....

Surgdoc4

Reaction score
This morning I was still in confirmed, checked at my lunch break and I am now scheduled as well. ordered 5-7-2022.
D1 designation? I ordered 5/11 and nothing has even shown up on the tracker. Dealer said it was a D a couple of weeks ago. Dealer 1 Tracker 0. I would never order another truck or any vehicle for that matter.

2500Ram

Reaction score
Dealer said it was on the rail car last week but hasn’t moved as of today
Just FYI mines had a rail car assigned to it for maybe 1-1.5 months...the truck has not been put into this rail car though (unless it was put in super recently).

rswasey

Reaction score
D1 designation? I ordered 5/11 and nothing has even shown up on the tracker. Dealer said it was a D a couple of weeks ago. Dealer 1 Tracker 0. I would never order another truck or any vehicle for that matter.
I am going by the tracker. Went by the dealership and they said to check the tracker.

Users who are viewing this thread