Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

IRODD

Reaction score
Would it possible if anyone can provide an update if possible Vin 3C6UR5TL8NG318999. Thank you in advance

Big Baloo

Reaction score
I didn't ask, but I imagine its something in my build sheet, too many electronics
View attachment 40294
Yeah, it looks like your safety group, VSIM, and trailer tire monitoring systems are the main difference in electronics from mine.
I asked my dealer to give me an update, to see if I have been bumped also. I haven't noticed many Big Horns getting built lately.

I'm sorry to hear that yours was moved again.

Andersen24

Reaction score
I didn't ask, but I imagine its something in my build sheet, too many electronics
View attachment 40294
I also have literally EVERY electronic package in my PW. I was right at 10 weeks from order date to production date. If that plays out the same for you - hopefully by 7/14/22?? In fact I went D1 the day you ordered yours!

Ktm2smoker

Reaction score
Brv10, I've been built for coming on 5 weeks this Friday. Was hoping not to have to ask, but my dealer can only tell me it's 'in transit' since it was built. I'm thinking that means 'tween there and here' :). Can you check VIN please?

3C63RRJL6NG266200

Most appreciated and everyone have a great holiday weekend!

Wholeo

Reaction score
3C6UR5NL9NG286416
My delivery date keeps changing.
I'm wondering if somebody could check to see if my order is actually on the way? Thanks for your time!!

dscak1

Reaction score
Could someone be so kind as to check the location of my truck. VIN 3C63R3ML8NG199771, supposedly left Satillio on June 17, heading to Phoenix area. Asking as I am leaving town for a couple weeks on the 4th and looking to see if it could arrive before then. Thanks, Dan

QuattroCS

Reaction score
Yeah, it looks like your safety group, VSIM, and trailer tire monitoring systems are the main difference in electronics from mine.
I asked my dealer to give me an update, to see if I have been bumped also. I haven't noticed many Big Horns getting built lately.

Yes i did notice some chatter about it not being available after my order was accepted. And I certainly appreciate the camaraderie.
I also have literally EVERY electronic package in my PW. I was right at 10 weeks from order date to production date. If that plays out the same for you - hopefully by 7/14/22?? In fact I went D1 the day you ordered yours!
and I'm ok with that, already have too many cars, need to scale some back when this one arrive, (5 at the moment) its My wife and I, my daughter is goign to start driving if she ever finishes her test ;-). my son is 12, but with the current times, i think it may be cheaper to keep what i have than to sell and buy again later.
2001 A6 Quattro, 2001 Allroad, 2010 A4 quattro, 2005 Subaru Outback XT with EJ20Y JDM swap, 2004 BMW 325ci

Leadchuncker

Reaction score

Not many broke asses ( like us ) order bighorns. Everybody’s gotta have a fully loaded limited with the gray poupon and champagne in the center console

kevin588127

Reaction score
Not many broke asses ( like us ) order bighorns. Everybody’s gotta have a fully loaded limited with the gray poupon and champagne in the center console
I noticed this as well. I ordered a well optioned BH in Jan. Saw nothing but larimies and limiteds getting built for months. Started to wonder if I shouldn't have ordered a larimie. It was 6k more and I didn't really want leather.

Users who are viewing this thread