Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

M376X6

Reaction score
I see a number of comments about "ceramic coating", excuse my ignorance please, what is this coating? Where does it get applied to and what does it do? Thanks

IowaPW

Reaction score
My delivery date was just pushed from June 1 to June 10. Any reason this would happen other than just a delay in the train? It was on schedule to arrive at the rail station/depot today. Hoping this isn't their way of saying the truck was damaged.
If it was to arrive at the last rail yard today, an 01Jun date would be extremely fast. 10Jun feels more realistic.

johnsonbg

Reaction score
@brv10 I see that you seem to be the person in the know here. Is there a way to tell what stage in the shipping process my truck is in. Ram chat says it is in shipping status and my dealer told me it is still in D status. VIN: 3C63R3ML7NG278381

orlando bull

Reaction score
Ok, when does equipment list usually show up? Per the tracker, I went to E status on 5/23, kind of thought I'd see my EL by now.
Finally showed up around 9:15 this morning!

A pleasant surprise that it has the wireless charging pad. I don't really use it in my 2019, but it was a little hard to swallow the new truck not having a feature that the old truck has. Everything else looks in order. Now on to the wait for the window sticker, then the real wait for shipping. I feel for you guys that are waiting without a truck, my 2019 took 8-9 weeks and it was painful back then. Currently at ~13 weeks, but it has been a little less painful since I am not stuck in a Ford like I was back then. :D

2500Ram

Reaction score
I see a number of comments about "ceramic coating", excuse my ignorance please, what is this coating? Where does it get applied to and what does it do? Thanks
The name of the product makes you think they melt down grandmas old plates and that renders a clear fluid that protects the paint. I think the name of the product has led me astray.

hunterjoe

Reaction score
If it was to arrive at the last rail yard today, an 01Jun date would be extremely fast. 10Jun feels more realistic.
Thanks to someone who has insider knowledge I found out the truck actually made it to the rail yard on May 9th. So it's been sitting for almost 3 weeks now. 22 miles away (8 miles as a crow flies) and nothing I can do about it. :(

milanpat

Reaction score
Just received a email from Sandi.Truck is at the port waiting to be off loaded from the train.Hopefully it can catch a ride to the dealership soon.
My truck might be right with yours. It shipped May 20th according to the RAM tracker and Kippie emailed me saying it should arrive at the port on May 26th.

Leadchuncker

Reaction score
Wished my Sept 13 2021 order was built too....still in D status. Wonder why some orders way after mine
are complete and mine sits in D. Money is money no matter which country you live in!
Think I’d be talking smack to the dealer, cancel it and go elsewhere

pacnw1963

Reaction score
Wished my Sept 13 2021 order was built too....still in D status. Wonder why some orders way after mine
are complete and mine sits in D. Money is money no matter which country you live in!
It’s utter BS! Y’all are our allies, not to mention our next door neighbors, and it makes absolutely no sense!!! I feel for y’all and wish it were different. You are absolutely correct - money is money!

Okay, I’m done. It’s close enough to 5 o’clock to “relax”. :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread