Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

MrTaz

Reaction score
Today is my 5 month order anniversary!!!

View attachment 29988
Today is exactly four months for my Limited. The first order which was a Laramie and canceled is still in "D" status while the one I'm waiting on now is getting ready to be delivered to the dealer by truck. Talking about dodging a bullet with the Laramie...

Last edited:

J-J

Reaction score
Today is exactly four months for my Limited. The first order which was a Laramie and canceled is still in "D" status while the one I'm waiting on now is getting ready to be delivered to the dealer by truck. Talking about dodging a bullet with the Laramie...
Bro, I'm 18 weeks in lost in the 4th parallel of "D" status..slowing becoming one of the oldest orders with zero hope.

Sent from my SM-F926U using Tapatalk

MacDuff

Reaction score
Speaking of lost... Ram says my 2500 limited arrived at the dealer on the 10th. Dealer says "Nope, not here yet". He indicated it's not uncommon for them (Ram) to have things lost in the shuffle.
Definitely seems like the dealer is on top of things (Craig at Koons) and they've seen this before.

sunny2021

Reaction score
My window sticker went active this morning....
Ordered 11/02/21
D1 12:09/21
Build Sheet Active 01/12/22
Moroney Sheet Active 01/14/22
Mark Dodge Order
How did you find out about your sticker please? My truck is on the train.

HillHD

Reaction score
Question: Are build sheets and window stickers released once per day by the Ram LOTO system, or throughout the day?

OfficerDirtySanchez

Reaction score
Question: Are build sheets and window stickers released once per day by the Ram LOTO system, or throughout the day?
My understanding is they are released once per day. I don't know the exact time. And also think there may be caching issues which mean they don't appear immediately for everyone across each of the domains you can find them on.

Rampingup

Reaction score
Today is exactly four months for my Limited. The first order which was a Laramie and canceled is still in "D" status while the one I'm waiting on now is getting ready to be delivered to the dealer by truck. Talking about dodging a bullet with the Laramie.
Mine is just the opposite. My canceled Laramie is on its way to the dealer and my Limited is SUPPOSED to be built & shipped the 23rd.

Rampingup

Reaction score
Funny, I have only received one email from Ram during the whole process and at this point I'm only waiting for it to be trucked to the dealer.
I've never received an email from Ram. What am I doing wrong?

Porkchopexpress

Reaction score
This way of thinking/business strategy makes absolutely no sense to me. With this mentality, how do these dealers think they are ever going to sell more units and potentially increase their allocations? To me this thought process is completely a$$ backwards and it a sure way to either permanently stunt the growth of one's dealership or just go out of business. How short sighted!

On the other hand, and after working with Sandi at MD, their business model certainly appears to be one of growth and one where they will make both more bank deposits and more friends and certainly will show up on Ram's radar screen and should have their allocations increased. This is just my humble opinion as I've been self-employed for the past 24 years and have made many new friends who started as customers and have had many friends who've become customers.
I think this is due to auto brokers. These brokers are selling cars and trucks to dealerships that don't have an inventory for well over sticker. Dealerships need to move inventory to make money and pay overhead, but brokers and other dealerships and taking advantage of the shortage and driving the cost to the customer way up. IMO

Rockman

Reaction score
10/5 Order
12/1 D1
12/23 Trim status (Truck started to be built)
Plant shut down till 1/6
Truck went JS 1/6 off the assy line
Window sticker available 1/8
KZLD a few days
Train is currently at Piedras Negras side of the border by Eagle Pass.

Just wanted to give some of the timing and status after mine rolled off the line... Once your lottery numbers come up things move pretty fast..

Thebuilderman

Reaction score
Funny, I have only received one email from Ram during the whole process and at this point I'm only waiting for it to be trucked to the dealer.
I’ve never received any emails from Ram. I should have my truck next week. I figure I’ll get my first update from Ram a month after I have my order. Hey Ty, congratulations, your truck is built and should be shipping soon.

Users who are viewing this thread