Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score
So stuff like that is just randomly done on production line?

Random?

No, not at all.

All the trucks, 1500, HD's, TRX have some easter eggs.
Is there a list somewhere with all the Easter eggs? I've tried searching and only found mentions of them individually scattered through various threads.

There's a thread here...

But you have to find it. LOL

Scvette

Reaction score
I ordered mine from Harbor Chrysler dodge in Aberdeen,Wa. Just a small little town on the coast west of Olympia. My daughter bought a Tundra pro from their Toyota dealership there and they killed the price compared to Olympia Toyota dealer. I should be right at 8-9% under Msrp. I’ve really liked the sales portion of this, but I’m not liking the service dept, talked to them about putting the leveling kit on it and they threw out a outrageous price to do it, it’s a $90,000 truck and they won’t give an inch from the service dept, went to the local Ram dealer and they quoted 1/2 of what selling dealer said.
I'm in Eugene, what dealership did you use? I went with Bud Clary in Auburn.

MrTaz

Reaction score
I ordered mine from Harbor Chrysler dodge in Aberdeen,Wa. Just a small little town on the coast west of Olympia. My daughter bought a Tundra pro from their Toyota dealership there and they killed the price compared to Olympia Toyota dealer. I should be right at 8-9% under Msrp. I’ve really liked the sales portion of this, but I’m not liking the service dept, talked to them about putting the leveling kit on it and they threw out a outrageous price to do it, it’s a $90,000 truck and they won’t give an inch from the service dept, went to the local Ram dealer and they quoted 1/2 of what selling dealer said.
They have to make their money somewhere. What you're saying isn't much of a surprise.

gator6

Reaction score
They have to make their money somewhere. What you're saying isn't much of a surprise.

Hate to agree, but that is correct. The worst part is they dress up their stock with lifts, tires, tint, etc. and then charge a ridiculous price that someone will pay.

The only satisfaction to this is what ever they put on they must warranty, and it’s usually better than the third party shop

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scubaz66

Reaction score
Is there a list somewhere with all the Easter eggs? I've tried searching and only found mentions of them individually scattered through various threads.
Can someone explain what this Easter Egg "Ram Charger" is all about?

iflyskyhigh

Reaction score
Got a couple more pics from dealer to hold me over till Sunday. You can tell the difference between pictures taken by owner vs pictures taken to appease customers

04329ec282ccb87aba5a3dbc9fd5efef.jpg

602e4d39b64028e8913f651908305e37.jpg

fd88ec5041e21f3a9ee6f329fd05b7bc.jpg

iflyskyhigh

Reaction score
Got a couple more pics from dealer to hold me over till Sunday. You can tell the difference between pictures taken by owner vs pictures taken to appease customers

On another note. I ordered and was charged for pearl coat white. That sure looks pretty flat work truck white to me???

I was expecting it to look like my wife’s pearl coat white on her Palisade.

Maybe it’s just the pics?

mbarber84

Staff member
Reaction score
On another note. I ordered and was charged for pearl coat white. That sure looks pretty flat work truck white to me???

I’d say it’s the picture and the lighting. If you look closely you can see your paint has a slight yellow tinge to it, whereas that Durango behind it is far more “white” (Bright White). Nice truck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rossagge

Reaction score

What does the Monroney state? Have them take a pic of that.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Blowenblu

Reaction score
Dealer told me, my truck is setting in Jessup MD lot. Anyone have any info with that one?

sconym

Reaction score
Because 11 days in baja last month for the Baja 1000 wasnt enough, I am heading back to Cabo tomorrow for a week of relaxation and margaritas. I am going to try and stay off of the internet for the entire week. I didn't come home to a window sticker or build sheet after the race, so hoping I will come home to both this time! Estimated ship date is currently 12/17. Fingers crossed. See you next week!
So…. Just like last month in Baja, I came home expecting my truck to be built and a build sheet and window sticker in my inbox…. Just like last month, came home to nada! 224 days since order. Today is my updated estimates ship date. I’ll reach out to my dealer today to see if he has any update. At least Cabo was nice. :)

Users who are viewing this thread