Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

dynocompe

Reaction score
Good Day ....
So from what I have read on this forum I have decided to try and find the "Mark Dodge of Canada" . Can anyone guide me to the biggest Ram dealership up here in canada ( prefer BC ) that moves the MOST inventory ? I'm thinking after 7 months of waiting and finding out I am now in D Stsus on the 5th of Dec this might be worth a shot and those buggers can keep there measly 1K and get a detailed google review of my account with them. Any ideas or info would be greatly appreciated, looking for a ...
2022 Limited or Laramie
LOADED... SRW 6.7HO AISIN , Mega Cab, Night Edition , 5th/Gooseneck
Patriot Blue ... Loaded Loaded ... will also be adding the lift the tires the tint the mudflaps the list goes on at the dealership so it's done, child support done , now it's my turn . Thankyou in advance for any help.
large corporations own the big dealers in Canada, take Crosstown Dodge in Edmonton for example, very large dealer that is owned by a company who owns dealers all across Canada! They would be the biggest in Canada for sure. They use their buying power all across the dealers, not just one. Crosstown is horrible though. All their dealers have the same logo (that red maple leaf by the dealername), so you know by the logo if they are owned by them. I am not saying Crosstown is the largest dealer in Canada, saying the company who owns them is. You can buy any truck from any of their sister dealers, that dealer has no choice but to give it up. I know, because I have done it when Crosstown was so horrible, i got the same truck, for the same price through Saskatoon City Dodge which is owned by the same company. My salesman told me Corsstown would have no choice but to give them the vehicle if its not sold because they are owned by the same company. Like someone else mentioned, i dont think you will get your truck any faster!

Last edited:

Shootist

Reaction score
So…. Just like last month in Baja, I came home expecting my truck to be built and a build sheet and window sticker in my inbox…. Just like last month, came home to nada! 224 days since order. Today is my updated estimates ship date. I’ll reach out to my dealer today to see if he has any update. At least Cabo was nice. :)
My truck was built 12 days after my est ship date. Hope that helps

owdiss78

Reaction score
At least dealer inventory is being filled dealers in my 2 hour radius all have trucks ordered weeks after my order and months after others orders
So definitely no priority to sold orders

Last edited:

rossagge

Reaction score
Ok so everyone that says I've been waiting since may June or July 8s ********. Everyone on this forum has waited since Aug 9. You can't be waiting for something that's not being built. I'm in at 17 production weeks which is more than most. Just saying.
Those Jun & Jul waits had their orders in since then and orders placed after theirs are being built and delivered. I think that's the frustration they are trying to convey.

Jnrcarson

Reaction score
No offense taken. I was told 8-12 weeks when I ordered. I went back to them about 5 weeks into it and was thinking of ordering a different truck with more options and more $$$ but was told 20-26 weeks at that time. I said no thank you.

gator6

Reaction score
Those Jun & Jul waits had their orders in since then and orders placed after theirs are being built and delivered. I think that's the frustration they are trying to convey.

I’d be frustrated as well! I was told to expect 20 weeks in November, which is what I had been expecting (6 months) after talking to peeps on Facebook for the six or so weeks I had been contemplating prior to finally just deciding to order.

So, side note, I’ve been in the Navy for just shy of 22 years. The last time I promoted was June 2009. In the time since then, I’ve seen numerous guys that used to work for me go promote 3-4 pay grades, even crossing into the officer realm, and are now considered my superiors.

I understand the frustration in watching others orders be fulfilled while you’re told “just keep waiting.” I’d like to say be patient, your order will be fulfilled, but I know how frivolous that can feel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gator6

Reaction score
Thank you for your service. I was a wing nut in the Air Force for 4 years active and 1 year national guard.

Thank you, but really no thanks needed!

I’ve enjoyed my career and looking forward to retirement.That’s actually what brought me here. My possible promotion had left us in limbo when we moved to Jacksonville. We were waiting to know whether or not to buy a home and settle in here or look elsewhere. In the end we decided to take the kids on a cross-country road trip and show them American. We bought the 5er (pics are back a few pages), and ordered the truck (I’ve wanted to do this since I was in high school).

Without my career, its twits and turns, I probably would have never found myself in purgatory with all of you! Waiting sucks, but I have a feeling I’m going to know more about my truck before I even smell the interior thanks to all of you.

Bkff17

Reaction score
Thank you, but really no thanks needed!

I’ve enjoyed my career and looking forward to retirement.That’s actually what brought me here. My possible promotion had left us in limbo when we moved to Jacksonville. We were waiting to know whether or not to buy a home and settle in here or look elsewhere. In the end we decided to take the kids on a cross-country road trip and show them American. We bought the 5er (pics are back a few pages), and ordered the truck (I’ve wanted to do this since I was in high school).

Without my career, its twits and turns, I probably would have never found myself in purgatory with all of you! Waiting sucks, but I have a feeling I’m going to know more about my truck before I even smell the interior thanks to all of you.

I was at Eglin AFB for 2 years. Right in Fort Walton Beach.

Users who are viewing this thread