Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

MegaStro

Reaction score
For those of you ordering trucks in the Eastern Ohio and Western Pennsylvania area, where Lordstown Ohio will be your truck’s final rail point, the sheet below will give you an idea of what you’re looking at from the KZ to KZ-X part of the process. Of course this is subject to change, but this sheet documents the entire journey my truck took from loading in Saltillo Mexico to Unloading at the dealership. I’m missing the first few entries from Mexico to Oklahoma City OK because I had not yet begun to receive the updates from the rail company.

Hopefully this will give some of you a better idea of the time frame you’re looking at and allow you to better plan for your truck’s arrival.

View attachment 26840
Holy handwriting Batman! I am a bit jealous of the great penmanship..... You would need subtitles and a decoder ring if I were to try and write that much out.

Scubaz66

Reaction score
The dealer did not allow me to use any of them. Said that Ram stopped them all as of November, but gave me coupons to match what I would have saved with the incentives, and they also honored the price that was on my POC at the time of purchase. All in all, when I sign the papers tonight, I’ll be buying the truck at 8.2% below current MSRP and they’re ten minutes from my house. I think that’s a pretty good deal and I am extremely pleased with their work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What type coupons did you receive? Any coupons to purchase accessories?

mbarber84

Staff member
Reaction score
Holy handwriting Batman! I am a bit jealous of the great penmanship..... You would need subtitles and a decoder ring if I were to try and write that much out.

Haha thanks! I had the penmanship beat into me in all the drafting classes I took while in school. Now that I’m a teacher, I have to practice what I preach!

mbarber84

Staff member
Reaction score
What type coupons did you receive? Any coupons to purchase accessories?

There was a line item in my invoice that just said “coupons”. It was the same value as the incentives I had planned to use. I didn’t ask questions. They were giving me free money and I was happy they were taking good care of me. They never mentioned anything about accessories but this truck pretty much has everything, and what it doesn’t have, I already have sitting at the house from aftermarket suppliers.

ollicat

Reaction score
Found the Boy! Freshly unloaded. Looks like it’s been a rough journey, rode hard. Driving home from work today and figured I would do a drive by my Local dealer. I will call the sale guy and let him know when I get home to write up the adoption papers.
It looks like you got just about the exact truck that I want to order. Once you get it all cleaned up, please post more pictures, inside and out. I am SO excited for you!

Shootist

Reaction score
Does anyone know if anything changed on the 2022 from the 2021 models regarding the location points on front to install a grill guard? Ranch Hand hasn't had a 2500 in to check. I was wanting to buy a Legend model, but wanted to make sure to avoid paying a restocking fee at vendor.

zGhillie

Reaction score
Does anyone know if anything changed on the 2022 from the 2021 models regarding the location points on front to install a grill guard? Ranch Hand hasn't had a 2500 in to check. I was wanting to buy a Legend model, but wanted to make sure to avoid paying a restocking fee at vendor.
Should fit I have a thunderstruck going on once mine comes in. Bought it for my 19 never installed then bought a 21 and never installed but it’s the same.

ACEd

Reaction score
Yeah, it’s pretty exciting even though I have another 4 months to wait. I’m liking all the movement! Happy for you all!
Dealer told me 12-16 weeks when I ordered in Sept, it made it in 10 weeks - Anything currently 4 months and older is counting time before 2022 production started in early August. Granted all those pre August orders are now approaching 4 months since start of production and should have been completed and delivered by now, but they are whitling away - there were 19 May orders without Equipment Lists (not built) at the beginning of last week and its now down to 12. There is hope.

msoto

Reaction score
Ram chat states ETA to dealer 12/10-12/23. Have my fingers crossed but not getting my hopes up. I emailed dealer to confirm.

HowBoutThemGADawgs

Reaction score
@OfficerDirtySanchez
Window sticker popped up this morning for sheet update, looks like they are building some MC Laramie Diesels! Ordered just in time for the folding mirrors too! Also, no recalls noted so far so hopefully anything coming out now has the new GH relay?
Now for the final wait on shipping and dealer arrival which may very well be the toughest part knowing it actually exists.....
1638283659170.png

tnpete

Reaction score
Dealer told me 12-16 weeks when I ordered in Sept, it made it in 10 weeks - Anything currently 4 months and older is counting time before 2022 production started in early August. Granted all those pre August orders are now approaching 4 months since start of production and should have been completed and delivered by now, but they are whitling away - there were 19 May orders without Equipment Lists (not built) at the beginning of last week and its now down to 12. There is hope.
Still not right, me being in front of you. Here your truck is delivered. Mine's still paying at the Rail yard. Just kidding glad your truck is there. Now if mine will get off its Big butt. Move west 120 miles, where I can go pick it up.

Users who are viewing this thread