Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Scubaz66

Reaction score
The Ram build site is so frustrating! I spent countless hours playing around trying to get the exact truck I wanted but you want this, you can't have that, you want that, well you have to have this other stuff. When ordering this truck, the salesman said he could get past that stuff but he couldn't either so he finally got me on a conference call with the GM and it was the GM that was able to to build the truck that I wanted without stuff I didn't want.

Scubaz66

Reaction score
It's like all other computers programs.... buggy at best.... After you've been on it a few times you start to get the feel for it, but still have to purchase more then you intended or do without at the other end..... It's a good start before you head to the dealer so you know the right questions to ask....

Lee Iacocca

Grumpy Old Fart
Reaction score
Well, I was supposed to ship tomorrow, haha. No build sheet or anything else I know of. Expected….

mwalsh9152

Reaction score
The carrier made to my house a day earlier. The other truck on the carrier is going to Massachusetts. Originally I thought it was also coming to NY. Anyone in the board from Massachusetts expecting a delivery tomorrow?
I think that was the guy that was banned the other day for having yet another screen name after being banned already for having multiple SN's
I’d be afraid too. Don’t follow to close. I’ve never had a vehicle I cared about enough to get PPF, until now.
I just got done lifting mine after driving it home 5 miles from the dealer. It’s going to sit in my side yard until next Saturday when I have an appointment to get the whole front end, hood, and rockers covered in PPF.
I got my first chip with a clear road in front of me. Saw the rock coming at me from the slow lane as I passed a truck.

JoeTal

Reaction score
Looks like my shipping is to headed to Nashville from the plant. Anyone have experience with time lines from the plant to nashville?

JABAR357

Reaction score
Man! I sure hope my dealer cleans mine prior to my arrival..... I would hate to see a 60K-80K truck in that condition. I don't think I could even drive it home without shedding tears.... LOL
I here you. The truck just arrived. I called my sales guy. He wasn't in. I told his back up sales person that the whit vehicle was parked to close. they need to move it.

Thebuilderman

Reaction score
I’d be afraid too. Don’t follow to close. I’ve never had a vehicle I cared about enough to get PPF, until now.
I just got done lifting mine after driving it home 5 miles from the dealer. It’s going to sit in my side yard until next Saturday when I have an appointment to get the whole front end, hood, and rockers covered in PPF.
What is PPF?

BenCummins

Reaction score
I sent a text to my salesman after getting my build sheet, he asked the manager when the ship date could be. Told me my truck is built going to quality control and should be on its way soon, maybe might even see it before Xmas. Brv can you confirm any of this?
My experience so far I would say you won't see it before Christmas unless it ships today and your dealer can get it from the railyard when they unload it. Mine shipped form Mexico on 11/14 and was in Portland this morning with 150 miles to go, it still has a 12/4 ETA in Kent, WA. Dealer says it can take a week for them to transport is from there (5 miles) making that nearly a month from time of shipping. Is your dealer in Olympia? Might want to ask were the trucks unload at.

Dougjmart

Reaction score
Ramchat keeps pushing my eta back, hopefully they are wrong, they said 12/8-12/22 now

Lary0071

Reaction score
That's a nice ride! Love the shine! Do you get to keep it in a garage? Everyone has different abilities as to where they can park a truck that big. Most Garages don't allow for a truck of that size to fit so many must stay out n the elements. it's the elements that determine how long the Ceramic, Polish, Wax, or whatever coating you apply will last. If you live in an area where acid rain is common, probably 6 months at best, whereas in the middle of the country (Kansas) away from salt water you will probably get 12-18 months. Southern TX, NM, AZ probably 2+ years. Location, Location, Location!!!
I keep it in the garage for the winter and do not drive it unless absolutely necessary.

I live Northwest of Pittsburgh, acid rain isn't an issue here. For me.... coatings and sealants last very well. I say a year at best since I'm assuming others leave the trucks outside and do minimal washing.

2022 Patriot Blue 3500 Dually Limited Longhorn 6.7L with 4.11 gears.

WI-RAM

Reaction score
D1,sequenced for build
I think I’m in the same boat, D1 for 3 weeks now and Ramchat keeps telling me sequenced for build, should be soon…
Dealer hasn’t confirmed any build or ship dates

Users who are viewing this thread