Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

XIKJACK

Reaction score
Found this online maybe someone can do something with it

Zone 01-Mexico
Zone 02-Mexico
Zone 03-Mexico
Zone 04-Mexico
Zone 05-Chrysler Military Sales
Zone 06-Export
Zone 07-Export
Zone 08-Export
Zone 09 - Export
Zone 0B - Puerto Rico Mmc Dealer
Zone 0C - Canada Mmc Dealer
Zone 0U - U.S. Mmc Dealer
Zone 10 - Export
Zone 11-Chrysler Corporation-Consign
Zone 12-Fleet-Lease
Zone 13-Chrysler Credit
Zone 14-Fleet-Demo
Zone 15-Chrysler Corporation-Misc
Zone 16-Chrysler Corporation-Asg
Zone 19-U.S.Built For Mexico Sales
Zone 21-Canada-Ontario
Zone 22-Canada-Quebec
Zone 23-Canada-Atlantic
Zone 24-Canada-Prairie
Zone 25-Canada-Alberta
Zone 26-Canada-Pacific
Zone 29-Canada-Fleet/Lease
Zone 31-Boston
Zone 32-New York
Zone 33-Philadelphia
$$ Zone 35-Washington
$$ Zone 41-Cincinatti
$$ Zone 42-Detroit
$$ Zone 43-Pittsburgh
$$ Zone 44-Syracuse
$$ Zone 51-Chicago
$$ Zone 52-Kansas City
$$ Zone 53-Minneapolis
$$ Zone 54-St Louis
$$ Zone 55-Milwaukee
$$ Zone 61-Atlanta
$$ Zone 62-Houston
$$ Zone 63-Dallas
$$ Zone 64-Memphis
$$ Zone 65-New Orleans
$$ Zone 66-Orlando
$$ Zone 67-Charlotte
$$ Zone 69-Phoenix
$$ Zone 71-Los Angeles
$$ Zone 72-Portland
$$ Zone 73-San Francisco
$$ Zone 74-Denver
$$ Zone 88-Unassigned Inventory
$$ Zone 91-Drop Shi
My POC said zone 35 Washington but I’m in Pittsburgh

BcMac23

Reaction score
I went with a Peragon cover. Havent installed it yet 'cause I dont have the truck yet. But its the only cover that you can fully remove quickly to have the full use of the bed. I'd look into them. They run a $200 off special if you sign up for the mailling list.
I tried signing up but didn't get a coupon yet, do they send it in an email? My brother has one of these on his F250 it's a quality cover.

Combra6589

Reaction score
So… I brought my current 20 limited in to the horrible dealer that I cancelled my 22 limited from for the cp4 recall. While I dropped it off I drove around the building and didn’t see my cancelled truck. I then pulled the vin and noticed the recall was fixed yesterday . I texted my last salesman and said wtf I thought may? So after some back and fourth with him I’m picking up my original ordered truck Friday. Got screwed on trade since I put almost 10k on it and paying 2k more for new one but this nightmare is over . Until something happens a Friday…

Robbiew

Reaction score
So… I brought my current 20 limited in to the horrible dealer that I cancelled my 22 limited from for the cp4 recall. While I dropped it off I drove around the building and didn’t see my cancelled truck. I then pulled the vin and noticed the recall was fixed yesterday . I texted my last salesman and said wtf I thought may? So after some back and fourth with him I’m picking up my original ordered truck Friday. Got screwed on trade since I put almost 10k on it and paying 2k more for new one but this nightmare is over . Until something happens a Friday…
I am both happy for you and pissed for you at the same time! Congratulations??

Combra6589

Reaction score
I am both happy for you and pissed for you at the same time! Congratulations??
Same.. absolutely same. Got shafted on this. My other ordered truck hasn’t left d status and dealers says they will pay car max price on my trade. Car max is currently at 68k for my truck. I’m worried by the time that truck comes in I’ll be in the low 60k. So I decided just to get this since it’s what I originally wanted

farmer63

Reaction score
My truck has shipped. Ram Chat has a delivery ETA OF 12/15 - 12-30. how are you guys tracking your shipping order? VIN. 3C63RRJL5NG141608

Rampingup

Reaction score
If its not to personal, what did they give you on trade in and how many miles. Just comparing to what I've been offered in trade for my 2020. I've got 28K miles on it now, about 1K more than when we made the order.

matemike

Reaction score
So by checking ramchat, are you guys actually chatting with a person either online via instant messaging or on a phone for these order updates?
I've only been doing the VIN search for equipment lists and once that ever populates I'll start looking for the window sticker in the same manner. just pasting my VIN into the search engines

Grizzly Dave

Reaction score
So by checking ramchat, are you guys actually chatting with a person either online via instant messaging or on a phone for these order updates?
I've only been doing the VIN search for equipment lists and once that ever populates I'll start looking for the window sticker in the same manner. just pasting my VIN into the search enginesOn
Online chat

Grizzly Dave

Reaction score
My truck has shipped. Ram Chat has a delivery ETA OF 12/15 - 12-30. how are you guys tracking your shipping order? VIN. 3C63RRJL5NG141608

I think the dealer may have a way to track the train, I know they do have access to the rail car number. After that you just sit and hope unless you have a contact with the railroad. I just keep checking RamChat to see if my dealer ETA has changed at all. It has once, actually a couple days earlier than it started out to be.

R.A.F

Reaction score
I think the dealer may have a way to track the train, I know they do have access to the rail car number. After that you just sit and hope unless you have a contact with the railroad. I just keep checking RamChat to see if my dealer ETA has changed at all. It has once, actually a couple days earlier than it started out to be.
If you have the rail car number and know what railroad company is hauling it, they usually have an automated tracking system you can call. Avoid talking to customer service. They use voice recognition or keypresses for entry.
It also helps to have access to their rail road system map as they refer to different names for the yard and terminal locations i.e, Petersburg VA is referred to a POE in the tracking response.

Users who are viewing this thread