Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Oneskeemer

Reaction score
Those getting trucks delivered to dealerships, it would be interesting to know where you are, or more specifically city and state where your dealer is. Just from the limited info I can glean from this thread, I'm seeing a wide variation in times, rail delivery to dealer delivery. A month or more on some, and a few days on others.
Ram chat and dealer told me it is a two week window from rail ramp to dealership.
I'm still waiting from ramp to dealer. (about 4 days)
I'm in Kansas City, MO
Ramp is 30 mins from dealer location.

MegaStro

Reaction score
Ok slightly off topic question: The trailer that I pull my tractor on is a dual axle landscape trailer. it rides pretty level. I was pulling it with a 1/2 ton Ram. Will a 6 inch drop hitch work for on the 3/4 ton truck? Or should I go with the 8 inch drop hitch? This will be my first 3/4 ton Ram. so not sure about height.
Go with an adjustable hitch. Too many variables with this question to keep the trailer level. I use an 8" adjustable hitch. Can always move it to desired level. I believe there is also a thread on towing in the Forum, post it there.

MrTaz

Reaction score
So, I ordered my truck on Saturday and got my vin and updated POC yesterday. Knowing that I have a nice long wait ahead of me, I figured I'd put some reminders on my calendar to check status. Reading though this thread, I think I'm just going to sit tight through mid Januray before I start checking to see if it made it to D1. Then once I have the estimated build dates, checking in with RamChat every week or so. The dealer did say they would be glad to provide an update at any time, but I dont see the upside of bothering them unless I'm having issues with getting updates from RamChat. What do you all who are way ahead of me think?

For reference:
Ordered 12/4
VIN available and D on 12/6
Ramchat seemed kind of vague with their information when I ask for an update. I still ended up calling the dealer to get the status code.

Scvette

Reaction score
My loaded Laramie Drw NE was build on 11/29 and my eta to Washington wetside dealer is 12/21-1/3. Hopefully that time frame holds.
I agree with this statement, as previously mentioned, I've noticed that guys in a particular geographical area get similar build dates and then get close shipping dates. Looks like mine didn't make the train with some of the other guys in Oregon, Washington, Idaho. My shop date is now 1-2-22 after being built on 11/29-21. WTF
Must be waiting on parts from a vendor. JB status.

4FOXS8K

Reaction score
Found this online maybe someone can do something with it

Zone 01-Mexico
Zone 02-Mexico
Zone 03-Mexico
Zone 04-Mexico
Zone 05-Chrysler Military Sales
Zone 06-Export
Zone 07-Export
Zone 08-Export
Zone 09 - Export
Zone 0B - Puerto Rico Mmc Dealer
Zone 0C - Canada Mmc Dealer
Zone 0U - U.S. Mmc Dealer
Zone 10 - Export
Zone 11-Chrysler Corporation-Consign
Zone 12-Fleet-Lease
Zone 13-Chrysler Credit
Zone 14-Fleet-Demo
Zone 15-Chrysler Corporation-Misc
Zone 16-Chrysler Corporation-Asg
Zone 19-U.S.Built For Mexico Sales
Zone 21-Canada-Ontario
Zone 22-Canada-Quebec
Zone 23-Canada-Atlantic
Zone 24-Canada-Prairie
Zone 25-Canada-Alberta
Zone 26-Canada-Pacific
Zone 29-Canada-Fleet/Lease
Zone 31-Boston
Zone 32-New York
Zone 33-Philadelphia
$$ Zone 35-Washington
$$ Zone 41-Cincinatti
$$ Zone 42-Detroit
$$ Zone 43-Pittsburgh
$$ Zone 44-Syracuse
$$ Zone 51-Chicago
$$ Zone 52-Kansas City
$$ Zone 53-Minneapolis
$$ Zone 54-St Louis
$$ Zone 55-Milwaukee
$$ Zone 61-Atlanta
$$ Zone 62-Houston
$$ Zone 63-Dallas
$$ Zone 64-Memphis
$$ Zone 65-New Orleans
$$ Zone 66-Orlando
$$ Zone 67-Charlotte
$$ Zone 69-Phoenix
$$ Zone 71-Los Angeles
$$ Zone 72-Portland
$$ Zone 73-San Francisco
$$ Zone 74-Denver
$$ Zone 88-Unassigned Inventory
$$ Zone 91-Drop Shi

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
I never saw a zone map. I just know we’re in zones and like everyone else here I’m trying to make some rime or reason out of their building order and the zones make sence.
I tried looking this morning and found no zone references, will try again.

Mptolomey

Reaction score
Ok slightly off topic question: The trailer that I pull my tractor on is a dual axle landscape trailer. it rides pretty level. I was pulling it with a 1/2 ton Ram. Will a 6 inch drop hitch work for on the 3/4 ton truck? Or should I go with the 8 inch drop hitch? This will be my first 3/4 ton Ram. so not sure about height.
When I went from my 1500 to 2500 I had to go from a 6” to 8” to accommodate my smaller trailers.

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
Go with an adjustable hitch. Too many variables with this question to keep the trailer level. I use an 8" adjustable hitch. Can always move it to desired level. I believe there is also a thread on towing in the Forum, post it there.
Just bought a Bulletproof, this truck keeps costing me money! Now hitch locks and back on topic.

cmh2007

Reaction score
Found this online maybe someone can do something with it

Zone 01-Mexico
Zone 02-Mexico
Zone 03-Mexico
Zone 04-Mexico
Zone 05-Chrysler Military Sales
Zone 06-Export
Zone 07-Export
Zone 08-Export
Zone 09 - Export
Zone 0B - Puerto Rico Mmc Dealer
Zone 0C - Canada Mmc Dealer
Zone 0U - U.S. Mmc Dealer
Zone 10 - Export
Zone 11-Chrysler Corporation-Consign
Zone 12-Fleet-Lease
Zone 13-Chrysler Credit
Zone 14-Fleet-Demo
Zone 15-Chrysler Corporation-Misc
Zone 16-Chrysler Corporation-Asg
Zone 19-U.S.Built For Mexico Sales
Zone 21-Canada-Ontario
Zone 22-Canada-Quebec
Zone 23-Canada-Atlantic
Zone 24-Canada-Prairie
Zone 25-Canada-Alberta
Zone 26-Canada-Pacific
Zone 29-Canada-Fleet/Lease
Zone 31-Boston
Zone 32-New York
Zone 33-Philadelphia
$$ Zone 35-Washington
$$ Zone 41-Cincinatti
$$ Zone 42-Detroit
$$ Zone 43-Pittsburgh
$$ Zone 44-Syracuse
$$ Zone 51-Chicago
$$ Zone 52-Kansas City
$$ Zone 53-Minneapolis
$$ Zone 54-St Louis
$$ Zone 55-Milwaukee
$$ Zone 61-Atlanta
$$ Zone 62-Houston
$$ Zone 63-Dallas
$$ Zone 64-Memphis
$$ Zone 65-New Orleans
$$ Zone 66-Orlando
$$ Zone 67-Charlotte
$$ Zone 69-Phoenix
$$ Zone 71-Los Angeles
$$ Zone 72-Portland
$$ Zone 73-San Francisco
$$ Zone 74-Denver
$$ Zone 88-Unassigned Inventory
$$ Zone 91-Drop Shi
You'd think they would put mark dodge. The houston area

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Dougjmart

Reaction score
it might be worth a try for some of you, if you know the rail yard it’s at, give them a call, they asked for my last 6 and the guy said it would put it on a hot rush. Should be here by Saturday now he said, worst case he told me was Monday.

DougB

Reaction score
Anyone with a white truck get the black and/or grey headliner. Its not a super big deal, but mine came with the light tan headliner? Not a huge fan. At this point I am only asking for reference. Is there something I did, or could have done to make this happen?
I believe the headliner/pillars are black if you order the sport or night edition packages. At least on the Laramie.
The online build tool made the A pillars and headliner look like gray. I was a little surprised to see light tan in my Laramie. I am ok with the black and tan look though because my main goal was to have above the belt line to NOT be all black like the NE, Sport, and Limited have. I'm not a fan of the all black cab interior.

DougB

Reaction score
A few threads on this over in the Towing forum - https://hdrams.com/forum/index.php?forums/towing.21/

HowBoutThemGADawgs

Reaction score
I use this one and it has been the best hitch I have ever owned after trying to keep up with muliple drops/ball sizes etc . I use it to pull my 10k lb tandem axle with my Kubota tractor as well as my hunting/atv trailer etc. I have also tried other adjustable hitches but this has been the most solid and reliable by far and the stow away feature is also pretty awesome for saving your shins. It is also designed so that the balls/adjustable part can't be stolen even with the adjustment pins removed. You can find them on amazon and I have also seen them at local Tractor Supply stores.
1638900603401.png

Woolfman

Reaction score
I use this one and it has been the best hitch I have ever owned after trying to keep up with muliple drops/ball sizes etc . I use it to pull my 10k lb tandem axle with my Kubota tractor as well as my hunting/atv trailer etc. I have also tried other adjustable hitches but this has been the most solid and reliable by far and the stow away feature is also pretty awesome for saving your shins. It is also designed so that the balls/adjustable part can't be stolen even with the adjustment pins removed. You can find them on amazon and I have also seen them at local Tractor Supply stores.
View attachment 27482
I have the same one too and love it.

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
The online build tool made the A pillars and headliner look like gray. I was a little surprised to see light tan in my Laramie. I am ok with the black and tan look though because my main goal was to have above the belt line to NOT be all black like the NE, Sport, and Limited have. I'm not a fan of the all black cab interior.
I like my BH colors

Attachments

• 20211119_160836.jpg
    20211119_160836.jpg
    450.3 KB · Views: 108

Users who are viewing this thread