Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

joeycamp

Reaction score
There is hope !!

Finally at KZM ETA 10-10-2022
Ordered 05-03-2022
Built 07-21-2022
Hopefully the ECU recall has been addressed. The VIN does not show open recalls.

Looking forward to seeing how this 3500 Limited Longhorn MC compares with the other Ford HD trucks that I have owned.

Build sheet attached.
Good to hear this. I'm also 5/3 order built 7/26. Lets hope I see movement soon.

panzr15

Reaction score
I'm new around here. What does KZM mean? TIA.
When your truck is completely finished, and been thru all quality checks, it goes to KZ status. When it goes KZM it has been scheduled and loaded onto a train out of the Mexico factory.

See post #1 for a link to all the build codes

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

panzr15

Reaction score
I'm new around here. What does KZM mean? TIA.
For what it's worth, my CCSB Laramie (ordered 3/19) has been at KZ for 38 days and counting. However other more recent orders seem to be moving much more quickly thru all the various order stages

MI RAM

Reaction score
For what it's worth, my CCSB Laramie (ordered 3/19) has been at KZ for 38 days and counting. However other more recent orders seem to be moving much more quickly thru all the various order stages

I just got off the phone with a RAM manager. He mentioned that they had a hail storm down there that might have damaged some of the "built" trucks. Greaaaat!

panzr15

Reaction score
I just got off the phone with a RAM manager. He mentioned that they had a hail storm down there that might have damaged some of the "built" trucks. Greaaaat!
Unless there was a 2nd hail storm in the last few days, I believe that storm happened prior to your order being processed. My truck was built 6/15, and I believe that the storm was even prior to that date. Maybe one of the old timers of this thread can weigh in on the date of the hail storm?

MI RAM

Reaction score
Unless there was a 2nd hail storm in the last few days, I believe that storm happened prior to your order being processed. My truck was built 6/15, and I believe that the storm was even prior to that date. Maybe one of the old timers of this thread can weigh in on the date of the hail storm?

I hope that is the case. It'll eliminate one more potential delay. LOL.

Pressure_welder

Reaction score

Yep pretty sure that storm was back in june

panzr15

Reaction score
Just received this picture from my sales guy. Looks like a lot of money tied up due to the rail car shortage
80b0ea8f306f6cb567349e19b6eb8368.jpg

Pressure_welder

Reaction score
I wonder how the order goes for who gets to jump on a car, i thinks its safe to say its not cronological order from build date.

West1986

Reaction score
Mine status just changed to scheduled, but no dates yet are listed for anything. Just TBD.

Jbeez64

Reaction score
Hi there…I’m new to the thread and not sure if this is the right spot but I just purchased a 2022 Ram 1500 Black Widow edition. The one thing I had wanted on the truck was a 360° camera to make parking a bit easier. I realized it didn’t come with the truck after buying it. Does anyone know if there’s a way to add a 360° camera to this model or I’m gonna have to go without it? Thanks for the help

Jbeez64

Reaction score
I think that system is called Surround View Camera -

Parkview came up with this -

I also wanted the surround view, it was not available, it typically was included as a Towing Tech group/package. I will be adding it to my truck sometime after delivery and gathering all the needed parts together.
Do you know if a surround view camera can be added to a 2022 Ram 1500?

Gary2920

Reaction score
D
Feeling your same pain. "Built" since July 5th and still crickets on shipping/delivery. I originally had a scheduled delivery of 8/16... that has long since past.
It will pretty much be a used truck after sitting in the Mexico sun for 3+ months by the time i get it!
It's a real kick in the gut seeing guys with late-August builds taking delivery weeks after "built"

Gary2920

Reaction score
Feeling your same pain. "Built" since July 5th and still crickets on shipping/delivery. I originally had a scheduled delivery of 8/16... that has long since past.
It will pretty much be a used truck after sitting in the Mexico sun for 3+ months by the time i get it!
It's a real kick in the gut seeing guys with late-August builds taking delivery weeks after "built".
Dang man. Sorry to hear that! Are you SRW OR DRW?

Gdolboy54

Reaction score
Mine is a 3500 bighorn dually.
Ordered July 8th
Scheduled aug 25th
In production sep 20
Vehicle built sep 21
The dealer texted me and said a tentative ship date of oct 14th but no guarantee... the tracker just says tbd

CharlieTangoWhiskey

Reaction score
Where'd you get the info about the "50 days" to investigate? I'm way over that (mine was built July 5th) and it's been sitting in MX for what is now almost 3 months.
How do you go about inititating the investagtion?
I told the customer serviceperson i wanted to speak to her manager. The manager told me that

Users who are viewing this thread