Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

TRXto3500

Reaction score
I finally got an estimated delivery date. What are the chances I’ll have it for our yearly Thanksgiving camping trip?

Attachments

• 78B5F8CB-BEC0-4CEC-ABEF-598D6AD6A263.png
    78B5F8CB-BEC0-4CEC-ABEF-598D6AD6A263.png
    764.2 KB · Views: 30
  • 1C60BB8B-3B33-4FE0-A092-DD8A44F1EF9A.png
    1C60BB8B-3B33-4FE0-A092-DD8A44F1EF9A.png
    840.3 KB · Views: 30

JStock

Reaction score
Saw a few posts back that FCA was looking into using forms other than rail to transport trucks to expedite getting trucks to the dealers. I may be misreading this but it looks like my truck is on a truck from Mexico to Texas, then will go by rail to California, then trucked from the rail yard to my dealer. I have no experience with their system so I may be misreading this.D6B7D950-BE83-4945-A3A6-74318F77F1C9.jpeg

JStock

Reaction score
I finally got an estimated delivery date. What are the chances I’ll have it for our yearly Thanksgiving camping trip?
I have had three different sales reps through my ram building/buying process and all three have mentioned that the tracker dates are not very accurate on both sides (some orders coming earlier than expected and others later). However, my original eta was at the beginning of September (before my truck went into production), then it jumped to the end of November, changed to early November for approximately a week, now it says October 19. My dealer said they have an eta through the shipping department of 10/5-19. Not sure if that shines any light on the how rough it is to determine the accuracy of the tracker’s estimated delivery date system.

AGar15

Reaction score
Saw a few posts back that FCA was looking into using forms other than rail to transport trucks to expedite getting trucks to the dealers. I may be misreading this but it looks like my truck is on a truck from Mexico to Texas, then will go by rail to California, then trucked from the rail yard to my dealer. I have no experience with their system so I may be misreading this.View attachment 44726

Nice mine just arrived in Mira loma today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TRXto3500

Reaction score
I have had three different sales reps through my ram building/buying process and all three have mentioned that the tracker dates are not very accurate on both sides (some orders coming earlier than expected and others later). However, my original eta was at the beginning of September (before my truck went into production), then it jumped to the end of November, changed to early November for approximately a week, now it says October 19. My dealer said they have an eta through the shipping department of 10/5-19. Not sure if that shines any light on the how rough it is to determine the accuracy of the tracker’s estimated delivery date system.
I’m just hoping it’s earlier than the estimate. I just purchased a RZR and the estimate on their tracker showed a delivery of late October and I picked it up two months ago. Seems like every manufacturer struggles with the accuracy of the tracker.

JStock

Reaction score
I’m just hoping it’s earlier than the estimate. I just purchased a RZR and the estimate on their tracker showed a delivery of late October and I picked it up two months ago. Seems like every manufacturer struggles with the accuracy of the tracker.
Very true, I used to work in logistics and before the current supply chain issues, creating eta’s were always a challenge for my tracking team.

rswasey

Reaction score
BRV Said I am in KZOG--- I have been trying to find out what happened to go to that status but who can you call. My dealership says I am still in KZM, so they have not been helpful. My truck is in Benicia at the rail yard and has been there since the end of August. I sent my old truck with my kid when he went to college and I have been driving his 1997 honda accord. it is not fun but what can I do except just wait.

joace

Reaction score
This is an excited Saturday, just after a night shift work, got the call from MD my 3500 delivered, 6 days before 2nd update of delivery ETA - 9/30, and they sent me a detailed e-mail about the next few steps to get it home. Sir, you can mark my line green now, thanks every buddy here for this journey!

McGuyver

Reaction score
Heres mine

Attachments

• 4E38B394-CE7F-4BF8-926A-C495B291AF74.jpeg
    4E38B394-CE7F-4BF8-926A-C495B291AF74.jpeg
    214.7 KB · Views: 29

Pressure_welder

Reaction score
Good morning all ! i was just curious for those of you who have ordered a 45/5500 with the "off-road" tire option, what tire combination did you end up receiving? During ordering i went back and forth a 100 times weather to just go with the stock tires and upgrade once it got here, or spend the extra 1000$ when building to get the "off-road" option. So i decided to just bite the bullet and go with the offroad hoping for the best. I know that the stock tire all terrain is a hankook, however my window sticker spec's out a michelin. So i am wondering if its the Michelin XDS2, which seems to look like a much more aggressive tire, which IAM NOT used too when ordering a truck... the "off-road" option was always a joke from factory.

cheers hope everyone is having a good weekend. especially those that have received their trucks last week!

Users who are viewing this thread