Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

mdibuckeye

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me if 3C6UR5DL2NG311755 is on a ship heading northeast or rail somewhere?
Hopefully you’re on the Grande Mirafiori. It lands at Port Davisville tonight. According to the manifest, it has 147 Rams aboard. Do you know if your truck made it to port in Altamira before it left on 9/2?

freebird_78

Reaction score
Can someone please provide status on: 3C6TR5EJ0NG403584
Showing shipped on 8/28. ETA has changed a couple times now.

Thanks in advance.

techman

Reaction score
Do you know if your truck made it to port in Altamira before it left on 9/2?

I don't know. All I have is tracker details. Shipped on the 24th so perhaps things went well and made it on the boat. But ETD is 10/16...so not sure if is as close as that ship is to port.

mike12193

Reaction score
Mark line 1059 on the sheet as delivered on 9/08/2022. Ordered 01/19/2022
cc47facd8f6f69aa255942e930e3a864.jpg

047061a5613d7d7ccba507a7ff713e1c.jpg

Of course I had to put on the new wheels I. The rain!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

techman

Reaction score
Now my dealer is telling me that the truck is nearly here. According to their "system" it should be on the lot in the coming days. That would be a month ahead of the tracker data.. If it comes to be that would be 2 months from build to delivered to Mass after sitting in D since March.

We shall see!

Reaction score
I'll throw what I have in here. I ordered last year through Military Auto Source (MAS) while stationed overseas. Build was complete in early July '22 and MAS delivery date to dealership in Alaska was sked for 8/16/22.
In late July it was in a "transit" status and a couple weeks later changed back to "built" (in early August).
MAS is useless when it comes to providing tangible info. They just keep saying "it's still in MX" which could very well be all the info they're getting.
If anyone can provide any additional insight or has dealt with MAS I would be grateful.
Since I'm dealing with MAS, I don't have access to the FCA "order tracker" which has more detailed info than I can receive.
Fingers crossed it shows up before Christmas at this point.
Screenshot_2022-09-12-20-29-33-338.jpg

Last edited:

panzr15

Reaction score
Just out of curiosity, what day are y'all considering as your order date? The day your dealer took your deposit? Or the day that Ram says your order was accepted?

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

mdibuckeye

Reaction score
Now my dealer is telling me that the truck is nearly here. According to their "system" it should be on the lot in the coming days. That would be a month ahead of the tracker data.. If it comes to be that would be 2 months from build to delivered to Mass after sitting in D since March.

We shall see!
A boat is unloading 147 Rams in Providence today!

Elcorbs

Reaction score
For the first time I have an estimated delivery date. The estimate is October 7th. @brv10 checked for me and said the truck was still in JB status. This is just a guesstimate from RAM, but I do need something to deviate from.

Users who are viewing this thread