Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Lettikka

Reaction score
That would be awesome if mine made it on the rails before something like a strike happens. I think I may be jammed up with a bunch of trucks that got hail damage, got fixed and are now sitting at the bottle neck of getting a ride out of there.

RonWagnon

Reaction score
That would be awesome if mine made it on the rails before something like a strike happens. I think I may be jammed up with a bunch of trucks that got hail damage, got fixed and are now sitting at the bottle neck of getting a ride out of there.
I was thinking the same thing!

Elcorbs

Reaction score
My dealer told me to expect 6 months for delivery. I like to think he is just being cautious, but it now looks I might make that 6 months or more while sitting in JB then the RR strike to go along with the parts shortages for these HD trucks. I go pick up my RV today, and now waiting on this new truck to pull it long distances. The RAM 1500 struggles to much and I am over payload so I will not be hauling it long distance till I get the 3500.

Bcrouse

Reaction score
My dealer told me to expect 6 months for delivery. I like to think he is just being cautious, but it now looks I might make that 6 months or more while sitting in JB then the RR strike to go along with the parts shortages for these HD trucks. I go pick up my RV today, and now waiting on this new truck to pull it long distances. The RAM 1500 struggles to much and I am over payload so I will not be hauling it long distance till I get the 3500.

Im in the same boat. Using my wife’s Ford Expedition with max tow. We are maxed out on tongue weight. Cant travel with any of the tanks filled, fresh water tank is in front of the trailer axles and adds a lot of tongue weight (60gal @ 8.3lbs/gal) and need to be super careful about what we put into the passenger area. I bought a weigh-safe wdh so I can keep an eye on tongue weight. We’ve done a few longer trips but its very “active” driving and i am pretty tired by the time we get to our destination. Cant wait for my 3500 to get here.

At the current rate, ill be winterizing the rv before I get the truck.

Lettikka

Reaction score
Same here, new Ram is my tow beast for the camper. I have a 2019 1500 that should just barely scrape by with the weight but I have never tried it. I have an older Duramax that does the heavy lifting. I have a daughter in school in the Appalachian mountains so we have towed up there a few times. Can't wait to get the new girl in action so I can make those trips with confidence. Its hard to act like all is well when the engine is screaming and the temps are rising. I always have to put on my game face for the wife otherwise she gets in a bind too. It is going to be awesome to relax and tow!!!! If the tracker tells the truth and she is delivered on or about Nov. 8, give the dealership a few days and I should be able to make a test run by the end of November, just about the time it will be chilly at night. Perfect camping weather.

joeycamp

Reaction score
ETA for me too this morning but dealer said 9/14 is not realistic. Says my truck is still waiting for a train.

1662995229431.png

Lettikka

Reaction score
Dammit, kinda makes it seem like the estimated delivery is a really soft estimate not based on much. Wouldn't it be cool if the tracker were right and dealer data the one that was off.

panzr15

Reaction score
Seems like quite a few people here got some movement This morning. Stoked for y'all

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

rMoose1776

Reaction score
As if dealers are the pinnacle of truth and honesty.

I ordered 2-21, built 4-28, KZLD ever since. Our son ordered the last week of July and got his in August. Makes no sense.

Look on the bright side, decent chance your truck was hail damaged and might even have a faulty ECU that needs replaced. :D Mine seems to have caught both.

Mine too. Ordered 2-11. No movement since 7-27.

Big Baloo

Reaction score
Dammit, kinda makes it seem like the estimated delivery is a really soft estimate not based on much. Wouldn't it be cool if the tracker were right and dealer data the one that was off.
Yeah, my dealer info has always been more accurate.

JStock

Reaction score
91DA041B-189A-4217-992F-BB39901383F3.png
I also woke up to an estimated delivery date. Then got a call from the dealer explaining that the trackers date is very soft. The dealer explained that for their location the typical shipping time is 2-6 weeks once it actually shows shipped in the tracker. I’m not sure how accurate this is for other dealers but hope it helps.

techman

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me if 3C6UR5DL2NG311755 is on a ship heading northeast or rail somewhere?

Users who are viewing this thread