Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

jeff a

Reaction score
My confirmed order date was 2/26. Build date was 6/14. 3500 DRW Mega cab limited longhorn. I have called the ram customer service number and they have opened a "case" and given me a case number. I have been promised a call back five times now and nothing has happened. Has anyone else whose truck is LD (long delayed) status had anything good come from being assigned this case number? Thanks.

Deltron

Reaction score
My confirmed order date was 2/26. Build date was 6/14. 3500 DRW Mega cab limited longhorn. I have called the ram customer service number and they have opened a "case" and given me a case number. I have been promised a call back five times now and nothing has happened. Has anyone else whose truck is LD (long delayed) status had anything good come from being assigned this case number? Thanks.
Nope, it's a con job. They've told me the same for over a month. Mine was built 4-28.

jeff a

Reaction score
I honestly feel bad for the dealers because they're caught in the middle and can't find out much more than we can.

I called the dealer today for my twice a month update. He said "great news your truck has shipped and is currently in Arizona". My dealer is in Las Vegas. The ramtrucks.com website still says "tbd" for both arrival at dealer and shipping date. I called the Ram customer service number to verify. Need to make an appointment at the aftermarket part installation place (Kelderman) so need to be sure. They said it is still waiting to be shipped. Hopefully this is just a call center that does not have the latest information. The point I am trying to make is maybe the dealer has the latest information or can get it if they really try???? Fingers crossed!!!

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
I called the dealer today for my twice a month update. He said "great news your truck has shipped and is currently in Arizona". My dealer is in Las Vegas. The ramtrucks.com website still says "tbd" for both arrival at dealer and shipping date. I called the Ram customer service number to verify. Need to make an appointment at the aftermarket part installation place (Kelderman) so need to be sure. They said it is still waiting to be shipped. Hopefully this is just a call center that does not have the latest information. The point I am trying to make is maybe the dealer has the latest information or can get it if they really try???? Fingers crossed!!!
The dealer does not have access to the shipping site.

Illymost

Reaction score
Are you getting air ride on all 4 corners?

Bcrouse

Reaction score
Got an update from the dealer now that im “D1”. Projected build date is 28th Sept

Order Confirmed: 22nd June 2022
Scheduled: 2nd September 2022

Users who are viewing this thread