Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Reaction score
@brv10 could you check up on this one for me, please. ordered 1/10/22 It's one of the 3 we ordered the same day. the other 2 have been delivered but nada on this guy.
3C6UR5SL7NG242189

baker01

Reaction score
This is what the dealer sent me
"I’ve been in d1 status for 4 weeks can anyone in this forum find out why I haven’t moved my dealer told me that it would be 3 weeks for d1 phase and I’ve not gotten a shipping date"

You are in D not D1. It could take awhile to get into D1. My truck took 2 months. It could take longer as there are recent parts availability issues.

techman

Reaction score
I received a VON, VIN and a D confirmed status the day I placed the order. Is that typical?

Tannercox14

Reaction score
They told me that they might be in between production cycles so when they go back into production then it will go to D1

Tannercox14

Reaction score
They gave me a sheet with the amount I’ll get for the truck msrp is 75000 and they amount there giving it to me is 70000 and I’m in Tennessee

IowaPW

Reaction score
They told me that they might be in between production cycles so when they go back into production then it will go to D1
This is not true. Trucks are coming out of Saltillo every day at this point. Your truck will go to D1 once they have all the parts for your build accounted for. At that point, you are sequenced in the factory.

99mo

Reaction score
I received a VON, VIN and a D confirmed status the day I placed the order. Is that typical?
I also ordered late March. My dates for status are in my sig. Did you add your info to the tracking sheet? That helps to compare what you have with others.

mbarber84

Staff member
Reaction score
They gave me a sheet with the amount I’ll get for the truck msrp is 75000 and they amount there giving it to me is 70000 and I’m in Tennessee

Could order the same truck for about $66-67k in Kentucky (Glenn CDJR or Dan Cummins CDJR) both doing 4% below invoice price (11% off MSRP) if you’re close and don’t mind the drive.

Just a heads up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mbarber84

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah for a single wheel but I got a dually with a high output and a 50 gal tank

My calculations were based on the POC you posted above which was the dually w/ HO engine and 50 gallon tank.

MSRP is $75,850

You order that truck from one of the dealers giving 4% below invoice, the price of that truck (before tax and tags) would be roughly $67,500. Then take off any other incentives from there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread