Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Tlpollock

Reaction score
My Hemi powered 2500 is due at port on the 30th but towed my trailer this weekend with the Tundra and started to think maybe the diesel would be handy? It got me thinking maybe I should order a diesel 3500 just in case and thought I’d see if the consensus would be to wait a few days if that’s all it takes to place a 2023 order?
I went Diesel 3500 because the payload on the Diesel 2500 sucked for a fifth wheel.

Hadley527

Reaction score
Hey my trucks sitting in Portland, OR at the port. Dealers saying it’ll be a few more weeks till it will trucked to the dealership. Anybody got any hookups on car haulers in Portland that can haul it to my dealer. Willing to pay to get it there. Thanks

rommel

Reaction score
@brv10, could you please tell me when you have a chance if there is any update on my build? . VIN 3C63R3RL1NG237074. Thank you!

2022grey

Reaction score
Hey my trucks sitting in Portland, OR at the port. Dealers saying it’ll be a few more weeks till it will trucked to the dealership. Anybody got any hookups on car haulers in Portland that can haul it to my dealer. Willing to pay to get it there. Thanks
We’re is it going?

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
Won't happen if you are serious....

Leadchuncker

Reaction score
The truck was delivered to us at our hotel near the Houston Airport on Thursday. I opted for the ceramic coating job from MD's guy and the truck looked great when it arrived. The driver handed me the keys and we loaded up and headed to Austin for 3 nights. Left Austin at 8AM on Sunday and arrived in Tucson about 12 hours later. Another MD success story.

View attachment 37905
I was wondering if MD could / would do that. If you don’t mind me asking, what was the fee for the coating ? I was planning on having mine done after they deliver but I’d be willing to let them handle it..

pacnw1963

Reaction score
I was wondering if MD could / would do that. If you don’t mind me asking, what was the fee for the coating ? I was planning on having mine done after they deliver but I’d be willing to let them handle it..
They will deliver for free within 250 miles, and if I remember right (which at my age I can’t remember what I had for breakfast), @gator6 said he paid $700

arx237

Reaction score
$700 CarPro certified installer, no warranty unless you can easily visit the installer. I turned it down because I can get it local for just a tad more and more importantly can go back if I have an issue.

MD was very easy to deal with as far as picking me up from the airport in Lafayette and driving the hour and a half back to the dealer.

2022grey

Reaction score
When and what did you order ? Also curious how long it took to get from the plant to port ? I ordered 2/04/22

Leadchuncker

Reaction score
They will deliver for free within 250 miles, and if I remember right (which at my age I can’t remember what I had for breakfast), @gator6 said he paid $700
I’m gonna get them to deliver 950 miles to me.. Sandi told me $1.00 to $1.25 per mile, I hope that hasn’t changed to much. I was curious about the ceramic coat and the price. Guys here want between $1,200 and $2,000. If they can do it cheaper I’ll let them have at it

Reaction score
I simply cannot believe that( in the 21st Century) my Ram dealer has absolutely NO IDEA where my truck is! I ordered it on Dec. 28th, it was built in Mexico on Feb. 17th and (according to them) is “somewhere” in the delivery process!!!

As a welder with NO high-tech software I can tell you everything from how much fuel is currently in my engine driven machine to roughly how many pounds of welding rods I have in inventory, etc…

My new truck showed that it was at the port in Mexico for shipment prior to May 5th. Thanks to insight from Forum members, it’s “assumed” that my truck was shipped to the Port of Davisville with an arrival on (or around) May 14th. However, my dealer STILL has no idea where my truck is & blames this fact on a “cyber attack!”

UNREAL, to say the least!!!!!!!!!!!

Leadchuncker

Reaction score
I simply cannot believe that( in the 21st Century) my Ram dealer has absolutely NO IDEA where my truck is! I ordered it on Dec. 28th, it was built in Mexico on Feb. 17th and (according to them) is “somewhere” in the delivery process!!!

As a welder with NO high-tech software I can tell you everything from how much fuel is currently in my engine driven machine to roughly how many pounds of welding rods I have in inventory, etc…

My new truck showed that it was at the port in Mexico for shipment prior to May 5th. Thanks to insight from Forum members, it’s “assumed” that my truck was shipped to the Port of Davisville with an arrival on (or around) May 14th. However, my dealer STILL has no idea where my truck is & blames this fact on a “cyber attack!”

Putin did it !

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score

Common thing for boat trips.

Reaction score
What’s a “common thing” for boat trips? The dealer has absolutely NO IDEA where my truck is. They don’t know if it’s on the dock, on the boat or off the boat. Doesn’t anyone scan barcodes???

Users who are viewing this thread