Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 HD Crowdsourced VIN/Order Tracking

Randy1021

Reaction score
Pretty much my thoughts as well. I thought that with the options being shown as available, parts should be on hand yet mine sat in d status for 4 months while trucks after mine are built and delivered. I probably would have added a few things if I knew it was going to be this way. A couple things about the interest rate thing. You could pay yourself a truck payment every month and have a larger down payment. We may get in on some incentives such as zero percent or some rebates.
I'm sure hoping for some of that 0% being available, even if only 36 months, I would jump on it. Much rather use their money for free than mine although with inflation, the dollars in my account are dropping in value faster every day!

RHINO69

Reaction score
Delivery of 3C6UR5HJ1NG244946 finally happened! Ordered 1/17/22, delivered to my house 5/18/22. Traded my 2020 Ram 1500 Big Horn for a 2500 Tradesman, receiving top dollar for the 1500 and somehow I was blessed to be paying ~$4,000 under MSRP that includes the $1,000 incentives I received. Efird in Florence, SC took real good care of me honoring my trucks trade-in value from Jan. too. Sign unseen and offered me 45,000. Great people to work with. If you need a contact, let me know.
The discount is definitely what is keeping me patient. Ordered 1/22/22 and after the recent manufacturer increases, my window sticker (not populated yet) should be around $77K. I am locked in, with Mark Dodge, at $65.5K. Impossible to find in person, without ordering. Same truck, in Southern California, is selling for nearly $90K after mark up right now.

suzyq28634

Reaction score
Dealer states build is in D status which by definition D – Firm schedule: serial number assigned. Firm order. Your order now has a name instead of a number: However the order tracking only shows the order as confirmed. One in the same? Not on an actual schedule to be built yet.

kevin588127

Reaction score
Dealer states build is in D status which by definition D – Firm schedule: serial number assigned. Firm order. Your order now has a name instead of a number: However the order tracking only shows the order as confirmed. One in the same? Not on an actual schedule to be built yet.
Once the tracker shows the second bar, you are d1 and dealer should be able to provide an est ship date. That date is a rough estimate and could move but most trucks get built on or around that time.

Andersen24

Reaction score
The order confirmed date, is typically the date the order was placed by your dealer - AKA 'C' status. You can go onto RamChat and see what they say, but basically 'D' status falls between "Order Confirmed" (C) and "Scheduled" (D1). See the below graph made by @QuattroCS
1653586221856.png

RHINO69

Reaction score
View attachment 38494
Got a shipping window of June 4th to June 20th for delivery. Hoping its closer to June 4th. Wish me luck!!!
Man, Hunter really F'd me over a few months back, prior to me ordering my PW through Mark Dodge.

Hunter had a L3 on their lot. I called, negotiated pricing and paid a deposit fee ($500). All of this was done on a Thursday afternoon. I scheduled the next day off, so I could pick up the truck around 10AM. At about 8:30AM, I called the sales guy to ask a question about financing, just to see if they may be able to offer a better rate than what my bank offered. Turns out, they sold the truck two hours after taking my deposit! They made no attempt at making that right either. Just said "sorry, its just business" and refunded my $500.

I hope everything works out for you. It should, since it is an order. But man, they are some scumbags over there!!!

hunterjoe

Reaction score
Man, Hunter really F'd me over a few months back, prior to me ordering my PW through Mark Dodge.

Hunter had a L3 on their lot. I called, negotiated pricing and paid a deposit fee ($500). All of this was done on a Thursday afternoon. I scheduled the next day off, so I could pick up the truck around 10AM. At about 8:30AM, I called the sales guy to ask a question about financing, just to see if they may be able to offer a better rate than what my bank offered. Turns out, they sold the truck two hours after taking my deposit! They made no attempt at making that right either. Just said "sorry, its just business" and refunded my $500.

I hope everything works out for you. It should, since it is an order. But man, they are some scumbags over there!!!
That's pretty crappy. I'm sure someone came in, saw the vehicle and they told them it was sold. So they offered more than your negotiated price and they accepted. Just a guess, but either way, that's not a good business model if they want any type of referrals. Maybe CA's big enough that they don't care but I'd never go back and would spread the word.

suzyq28634

Reaction score
The order confirmed date, is typically the date the order was placed by your dealer - AKA 'C' status. You can go onto RamChat and see what they say, but basically 'D' status falls between "Order Confirmed" (C) and "Scheduled" (D1). See the below graph made by @QuattroCS
View attachment 38498
Thanks! I just reached out to Ramchat and they say it's scheduled...but I'm still showing in the tracker in C. Patience is not my best quality and seeing the timing in the spreadsheet for builds like ours....it may be a Christmas present!

IowaPW

Reaction score
Thanks! I just reached out to Ramchat and they say it's scheduled...but I'm still showing in the tracker in C. Patience is not my best quality and seeing the timing in the spreadsheet for builds like ours....it may be a Christmas present!
Tracker doesn't show the difference between C and D. But, when you go D1, it will move to "scheduled".

RHINO69

Reaction score
That's pretty crappy. I'm sure someone came in, saw the vehicle and they told them it was sold. So they offered more than your negotiated price and they accepted. Just a guess, but either way, that's not a good business model if they want any type of referrals. Maybe CA's big enough that they don't care but I'd never go back and would spread the word.
I'm sure that's exactly what happened. But why take a fellow's money, as an agreement binder, if you are willing to void the agreement? Business is business, I understand that. And I am sure they could care less about me and my bad review, although they have tons of them. Just a poor way to conduct business, in my opinion. In the end, it worked out better for me. I am now getting a better equipped truck, for much less.

DSGRam317

Reaction score
How much over invoice are they going to charge? I refuse to buy a car in CA anymore

My wife thinks I only have 3 guns
MSRP on Sticker is 83K and they are honoring the MSRP of 76K when I ordered it. Gonna try to work them a little more since I waited so long and since it doesn't hurt to try. But I won't hold my breath.

I bought my 2017 Ram 2500 from them and they treated me very well. I also sold them it back to them and they gave roughly 7K less then I paid for it. But things can always change but hopefully they don't. I will keep you posted once they truck gets here and I make the final deal. Wish me luck.

Trog

Reaction score
d5bdfed7d07108276cbd6554ef40b1fc.jpg

Just got the update that the truck is shipped. Woot woot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IowaPW

Reaction score
Dealer called and said that delivery date is June 7th. I'm seeing 16th, either way I'm stoked! Now time to book flights and gather the cash.
90f41c2ddca1f3aad2b82a8f0be4d469.jpg

Going to Doug Smith in American Fork, Utah

My wife thinks I only have 3 guns
I would not book flights until it's at the dealer

Users who are viewing this thread