Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 HD Crowdsourced VIN/Order Tracking

davidh1329

Reaction score
"Thank you so much for holding. I am showing your vehicle has been scheduled for production. The vehicle should be entering the build process shortly."
Is this D-1?

Illymost

Reaction score
So out of JS, Ramchat said in shipping stage with no dealer eta. Is an eta something the dealer would have? Kind of like Ramchat couldn’t tell me build date but the dealer could?

Goose1999

Reaction score
Dealer just called. the truck is on it's way. Finally after sitting in the lot for 6 weeks 90 miles from the dealer.

RHINO69

Reaction score
"Thank you so much for holding. I am showing your vehicle has been scheduled for production. The vehicle should be entering the build process shortly."
Is this D-1?
They have been telling me that for over 1 month now. They even went as far as to say "your order is being expedited". I asked what "expedited" means and their response was along the lines of "your order will be prioritized to be built before other builds that were placed after your order date". Which isn't true, per the spreadsheet. I see other orders getting ELs and Window Stickers, and they are orders that were placed after mine. I placed my order with Mark Dodge on 1/22/22.

So basically, my order has been "scheduled to be built" since late March. No idea what is going on. RAM chat is worthless. Sandi provides good updates.

kevin588127

Reaction score
They have been telling me that for over 1 month now. They even went as far as to say "your order is being expedited". I asked what "expedited" means and their response was along the lines of "your order will be prioritized to be built before other builds that were placed after your order date". Which isn't true, per the spreadsheet. I see other orders getting ELs and Window Stickers, and they are orders that were placed after mine. I placed my order with Mark Dodge on 1/22/22.

So basically, my order has been "scheduled to be built" since late March. No idea what is going on. RAM chat is worthless. Sandi provides good updates.
Ordered 1-20 and been hearing similar replies. They keep finding new phrases to say I'm in d status, lol.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220509-081235-797.png
    Screenshot_20220509-081235-797.png
    138.7 KB · Views: 36
Reaction score

ordered 2 trucks 1/10/22 both identical except for paint colors, from Sandi at MD. I picked one up last Friday, the other is to be built about the 20th of this month. no rhyme or reason to the build madness..

pcoreas

Reaction score
0aa697de00884e95179e2ea49cd39014.jpg

Got this email from Ram today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

killborn

Reaction score
Word from the dealer is I went D1 with a ship date of June 16. System hasn’t updated with a sticker yet, but crypto says window sticker available. Hopefully I can see more soon. At this rate the truck gets in a little late for my big camping trip, but hopefully in time for the other trips I have lined up.

IowaPW

Reaction score
Word from the dealer is I went D1 with a ship date of June 16. System hasn’t updated with a sticker yet, but crypto says window sticker available. Hopefully I can see more soon. At this rate the truck gets in a little late for my big camping trip, but hopefully in time for the other trips I have lined up.
That's odd. Window Sticker doesn't show up at D1. It shows up after the truck has been released by the factory and dealer is invoiced.

OfficerDirtySanchez

Reaction score
You'll get the EL and WS when the truck starts to be built and has been completely built.

Are you a Canadian order? Asking because of your sequence number vs. order date.

killborn

Reaction score
You'll get the EL and WS when the truck starts to be built and has been completely built.

Are you a Canadian order? Asking because of your sequence number vs. order date.
Yes, I am Canadian order. I am a bit confused and just moved to D last Thursday. Why would cryptosticker say buildsheet and sticker found, but then say "Sorry, a Window Sticker is unavailable for this VIN" when I click the link?

AFF

Reaction score
Yes, I am Canadian order. I am a bit confused and just moved to D last Thursday. Why would cryptosticker say buildsheet and sticker found, but then say "Sorry, a Window Sticker is unavailable for this VIN" when I click the link?
Mine said that on crypo too the day I entered it. It's an error.

Users who are viewing this thread