Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 HD Crowdsourced VIN/Order Tracking

pcoreas

Reaction score
Line 1163 Dealer says Eta on Delivery 5/12-5/13

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jenninr

Reaction score
I was told on 5/9 that my order (line 1034) was supposed to have arrived at Port Allen on 5/11. Hopefully just a couple more weeks to deliver now.

JLD

Reaction score
I was told on 5/9 that my order (line 1034) was supposed to have arrived at Port Allen on 5/11. Hopefully just a couple more weeks to deliver now.
Hoping for the same. I'd imagine we were on same train. I don't have confirmation of delivery to port allen, but went through eagle pass last Sunday.

Keep_it_fair

Reaction score
I called ram chat today. They said the truck is on the way to the dealership. Like they said last week and the week before. ETA get a week longer every time I call. It's kinda comical.
Okay, I've called ram chat 5 times since I've ordered Feb 5. Now every time I call them, they always ask for my name and email. Ram says I'm a first time caller., so they don't have my info. I gave it to them 4 times already. Has this happened to anyone?

drodegeb

Reaction score
I called ram chat today. They said the truck is on the way to the dealership. Like they said last week and the week before. ETA get a week longer every time I call. It's kinda comical.
Okay, I've called ram chat 5 times since I've ordered Feb 5. Now every time I call them, they always ask for my name and email. Ram says I'm a first time caller., so they don't have my info. I gave it to them 4 times already. Has this happened to anyone?
Yeah - It's a bit frustrating. I use the online chat and I've gotten the same basic response every time for almost 2 weeks. They say it's in shipping, and when asked they said it could be on it's way or still waiting and they have no way of knowing the location.. Which - I can understand if they don't have the location in the shipping itself, but they should be able to tell me if it left or is still waiting. And, they still tell me there isn't an ETA available yet, which kinda tells me it hasn't left yet and they don't know when it will.

This is my response from today: "You're welcome. I am showing that your vehicle is in the shipping stage however a Dealer ETA has not been provided. It may remain in this stage until delivered to the Dealer."

I was ok during the first many weeks waiting for it to be built, but now that I know it exists, it makes the wait so much harder.

And yeah - the online chat is even more ridiculous, when you start it, it asks you name, vin, etc, etc. But when they get they get the actual chat started, they ask you all over again, so I have the response in a file that I copy and paste every time the chat starts before they ask.

IowaPW

Reaction score
Yeah - It's a bit frustrating. I use the online chat and I've gotten the same basic response every time for almost 2 weeks. They say it's in shipping, and when asked they said it could be on it's way or still waiting and they have no way of knowing the location.. Which - I can understand if they don't have the location in the shipping itself, but they should be able to tell me if it left or is still waiting. And, they still tell me there isn't an ETA available yet, which kinda tells me it hasn't left yet and they don't know when it will.

This is my response from today: "You're welcome. I am showing that your vehicle is in the shipping stage however a Dealer ETA has not been provided. It may remain in this stage until delivered to the Dealer."

I was ok during the first many weeks waiting for it to be built, but now that I know it exists, it makes the wait so much harder.

And yeah - the online chat is even more ridiculous, when you start it, it asks you name, vin, etc, etc. But when they get they get the actual chat started, they ask you all over again, so I have the response in a file that I copy and paste every time the chat starts before they ask.
Get a status from your dealer. The code they give you lets you know where it is...waiting or shipped.

KZL or KZLD means still waiting.

KZM means on the first leg of train ride

KZT means past that first leg

Last edited:

Power230

Reaction score
Line #744 - Day 180... still waiting on a truck ride from Port Allen to MD
Thanks to some members here, I learned yesterday I went KZX yesterday morning. Aaron from MD reached out to me around 1 pm while doing the PID checks etc. Everything is fine, no damage or anything. I have a few photos he sent me. Thanks to everyone here making the wait easier to handle. I'll be picking it up Monday and will report back with more photos. Please update line #744 KZX! Exactly 180 days from order to dealer.

Attachments

• IMG_1784.jpg
    IMG_1784.jpg
    666.2 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_1783.jpg
    IMG_1783.jpg
    619.1 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_1782.jpg
    IMG_1782.jpg
    535.2 KB · Views: 75

Cseybert

Reaction score
Thanks to some members here, I learned yesterday I went KZX yesterday morning. Aaron from MD reached out to me around 1 pm while doing the PID checks etc. Everything is fine, no damage or anything. I have a few photos he sent me. Thanks to everyone here making the wait easier to handle. I'll be picking it up Monday and will report back with more photos. Please update line #744 KZX! Exactly 180 days from order to dealer.
Did you special order that? how come your name isn’t on the window sticker?

ChrisLaw

Reaction score
I had a 3500 on order last year that I ended up canceling after 5 months of no movement. A few weeks ago I placed another order, for a 2500 gasser this time. added the VIN to the sheet via the GoogleForm.

VIN: 3C6UR5NJ7NG338558

Build sheet below for reference:

Screen Shot 2022-05-13 at 11.16.03 AM.png

Users who are viewing this thread