Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 HD Crowdsourced VIN/Order Tracking

pcoreas

Reaction score
hey everyone anyone here that might be able to help me find the train info my dealer is clueless and Ram CS has no answer lol Vin # NG269737 TIA

G’Dave

Reaction score
For everyone who is in the same boat as me, no pun intended (truck is built, but MIA), this might help. I got this today from Renae at MD:-

“The system outage is not stopping the movement of vehicles, it is just stopping our ability to see the movement details. Keep an eye on your email for communication from the delivery team”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tiki318

Reaction score
my salesman just got back to us re the status of our truck which has been sitting at Twin Oaks since the first week of April. he said that their "system with Chrysler got hit with a cyber attack so they can't see many status updates. is that connected to the VOIM outage? if it is, let's hope it is resolved quickly. I'd hate to get this close to delivery and be at the mercy of a hacker. i guess i should be grateful tho. i definitely feel for J-J's situation. i can't even begin to think what i would do if i had to reorder a new truck, as well as bag 4 planned camping trips because i had no vehicle capable of towing our new rig.
hang in there guys, it could be much worse.

Basser53

Reaction score
Just curious What's voim? I was able to track mine today with the rail number through union pacific..

Basser53

Reaction score
How were you able to do that? what info did it ask for Thanks
Get the rail tracking number from your dealer .. union Pacific's number is 1800 877 5123..the other rail number were listed back a few pages.. its all automated..

jebruns

Reaction score
Line 1285:
-Sunroof = Yes
-BSM = Yes
-VIN assigned on 4/11/22
-Notes: Rambox, ordered from Granger

IowaPW

Reaction score
Is that why my truck has been setting in what sounds like Saint Texas for 3 days? Or is it moving and just not updating?
If you are getting your info directly from the rail company, it may not be impacted by the outage??? I wonder if there is a mixing yard and yours needs to swap trains??

Users who are viewing this thread