Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 HD Crowdsourced VIN/Order Tracking

CoastyAV8R

Reaction score
Alrighty!

CANADIAN ORDER !

Line 562, just got a message from dealer it turned D1... finally
Estimated ship date : 05/25/2022

@OfficerDirtySanchez keep the good work sir really appreciate your time involved into this! Thanks to everyone around the forum that are gathering info to help us get up to date too! :)
Holy crap, congratulations!
A friend of mine was told that by his dealer so I thought they'd have a build date for the truck otherwise how do you come up with a ship date? To my surprise they had no build date, just est ship date.

arx237

Reaction score
A friend of mine was told that by his dealer so I thought they'd have a build date for the truck otherwise how do you come up with a ship date? To my surprise they had no build date, just est ship date.
It only requires something like 8 hours to get through the line so your build date is essentially the same as your ship date plus/minus 24-48 hours...ish.

littlejohn

Reaction score
Thanks! :)

My saleperson sent me a picture of the actual sheet in the computer which is probably from FCA (cant see exactly if its from FCA/Stellantis) but it only has an approximation of the ship date and no build date. Maybe someone around could confirm the scheduled build date :D

arx237

Reaction score
Thanks! :)

My saleperson sent me a picture of the actual sheet in the computer which is probably from FCA (cant see exactly if its from FCA/Stellantis) but it only has an approximation of the ship date and no build date. Maybe someone around could confirm the scheduled build date :D
See above post

IowaPW

Reaction score
It only requires something like 8 hours to get through the line so your build date is essentially the same as your ship date plus/minus 24-48 hours...ish.
Some builds go to outside vendors before they ship. This can cause them to take a few more days.

arx237

Reaction score
Some builds go to outside vendors before they ship. This can cause them to take a few more days.
Correct indeed and I should have been a little more specific in that's usually when the building starts, mine fortunately was very quick through the vendors and was available for shipping on the specified date.

pcoreas

Reaction score
hey everyone i was going thru my build sheet and for the suspension it says Front Springs (Left and Right) and Rear Springs (Left and Right) Does it mean it has Coil Springs in the Rear or Leaf springs its a 3500

joace

Reaction score
I finally still made the change on my build from SO to HO, but this aslo means I have to wait more days to meet my dream truck. @Anyone with edit access, can you help strike through my previous order at line 1289, and update new line 1304 with BSM to yes, Sunroof to no? Thanks!

IowaPW

Reaction score
As of today when I pulled the sheet:

April through November orders
  • 790 total (including cancelled and crossed off orders)
  • 13 left to be built (non-cancelled or crossed off)
    • 11 of those 13 are 3500s
    • @NinjaB is the sole 2500 left in that group (July order)...rooting for you!!!
    • 1 is a 5500
December orders
  • 158 total orders
  • 25 left to be built (non-cancelled) (15.8%)
January orders
  • 152 total orders
  • 44 left to be built (28.9%)
February orders
  • 110 total orders
  • 83 left to be built (75.5%)
March orders
  • 77 total orders
  • 4 have been built
April orders
  • 13 total orders
  • none have been built

AFF

Reaction score
Alrighty!

CANADIAN ORDER !

Line 562, just got a message from dealer it turned D1... finally
Estimated ship date : 05/25/2022

@OfficerDirtySanchez keep the good work sir really appreciate your time involved into this! Thanks to everyone around the forum that are gathering info to help us get up to date too! :)

Fantastic news littlejohn!! I hope I'm close behind you.

99mo

Reaction score
As of today when I pulled the sheet:

April through November orders
  • 790 total (including cancelled and crossed off orders)
  • 13 left to be built (non-cancelled or crossed off)
    • 11 of those 13 are 3500s
    • @NinjaB is the sole 2500 left in that group (July order)...rooting for you!!!
    • 1 is a 5500
December orders
  • 158 total orders
  • 25 left to be built (non-cancelled) (15.8%)
January orders
  • 152 total orders
  • 44 left to be built (28.9%)
February orders
  • 110 total orders
  • 83 left to be built (75.5%)
March orders
  • 77 total orders
  • 4 have been built
April orders
  • 13 total orders
  • none have been built
I know it is anecdotal at best, but with the orders that have been shared, I had previously noticed a definite trend downward. If the percentage holds, April orders posted will be under 30. This small snapshot might be reflected in the monthly sales orders when posted from Stellantis.

For those of us still waiting, this could help to offset parts shortages and shipping delays.

arx237

Reaction score
I know it is anecdotal at best, but with the orders that have been shared, I had previously noticed a definite trend downward. If the percentage holds, April orders posted will be under 30. This small snapshot might be reflected in the monthly sales orders when posted from Stellantis.

For those of us still waiting, this could help to offset parts shortages and shipping delays.
A contributing factor may also be the inability to move vehicles effeciently out of mexico too. May be running low on storage area

Uhohfiveoh

Reaction score
After 139 days from order (12/02/2022-04/20/2022), you can mark me down as delivered. My truck was delivered to Mark Dodge today which was quite the surprise to me. Going to pick it up this week.

I ended up at 15.7% below the current MSRP, saving me over $14,000. It was well worth the wait, especially since every local dealership is charging 3k over MSRP for all vehicles at the moment.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread