Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 HD Crowdsourced VIN/Order Tracking

HDnick10

Reaction score
Got a nice new year surprise from RamChat, Dealer ETA 1/10-1/18. I had been KZLD and last update was 'service event - stage delivery' on 12/30. Given how close the ETA is, thinking I'm loaded up and maybe departed the plant.

Slb1022

Reaction score
Woo hoo! My truck was unloaded from the train in Mechanicville Jan 1st. Now just waiting for it to be put on a truck and brought to CT.
3C6UR5FLXNG119139

Firewall

Reaction score
Woo hoo! My truck was unloaded from the train in Mechanicville Jan 1st. Now just waiting for it to be put on a truck and brought to CT.
3C6UR5FLXNG119139
Nice! Looks like it took about a month for the train? Mine is still waiting for a train, coming to the same State though, just a little east of you!

Slb1022

Reaction score
Nice! Looks like it took about a month for the train? Mine is still waiting for a train, coming to the same State though, just a little east of you!
It actually shipped 12/6 so yes, just about a month. Will keep my fingers crossed yours comes soon :)

Clevy4949

Reaction score
3C63R3SL9NG115508: 6-17 order
Current Dealer ETA is 01/17/2022 - 01/26/2022

7 months is laughable.

F-350 "in production" since 12-10. the race is on. Dodge a head by a nose on the back stretch.

OfficerDirtySanchez

Reaction score
I haven't seen any new equipment listings or window stickers today. I had assumed everything would be back up and running after the holiday.

Firewall

Reaction score
I haven't seen any new equipment listings or window stickers today. I had assumed everything would be back up and running after the holiday.
Thought that was a little strange. After waiting almost three weeks in JS now I can't get a ship date, Ram Chat just said "no ETA on shipping" maybe something to do with the shut down?

Ron045

Reaction score
I did not see a code for this, but my truck has been delivered to the port of Baltimore and is going through customs. Anticipated dealer delivery is on or before 1/11/2022.

WhiteNorth

Reaction score
Well.... got a very upsetting order update from the dealer on the replacement truck for my lemon 21'

Truck went into (BG) status....

Waiting to hear back on what happened and why. Really starting to feel bummed about switching to a Ram

Firewall

Reaction score
Well.... got a very upsetting order update from the dealer on the replacement truck for my lemon 21'

Truck went into (BG) status....

Waiting to hear back on what happened and why. Really starting to feel bummed about switching to a Ram
Maybe it's because they are closed, so no one to press a button on a computer to move it along. Very frustrating though!

3500guy

Reaction score
Hello, relatively new to the forum. Great information by the way. I spent too much time on the site reading the posts and have tried a couple of times to submit a comment based on my dealership employment experience. I spent 36 years on the fixed ops side of a dealership retiring 18 months ago. I'm curious though how the croudsource VIN tracking system works. I stopped by the shop and chatted with our sales manager yesterday inquiring about the status of my truck order. I've been in D status for over a month now. Mentioned I had submitted my VIN to the croudsource site. He was completely unaware that something such as this existed as was our dealer principle when we asked him. Having said this we are a Canadian store, large for our market. We would push upwards of 200 new and used per month. Questions asked of me that I said I would inquire about. How is the information updated and where is the update information obtained? How often is the system/ spreadsheet updated? I suspect OfficerDirtySanchez is the moderator of the site.
Please don't get me wrong here, I think this is a fantastic service being offered. Our guys were interested in learning more.
Cheers.

OfficerDirtySanchez

Reaction score
Hello, relatively new to the forum. Great information by the way. I spent too much time on the site reading the posts and have tried a couple of times to submit a comment based on my dealership employment experience. I spent 36 years on the fixed ops side of a dealership retiring 18 months ago. I'm curious though how the croudsource VIN tracking system works. I stopped by the shop and chatted with our sales manager yesterday inquiring about the status of my truck order. I've been in D status for over a month now. Mentioned I had submitted my VIN to the croudsource site. He was completely unaware that something such as this existed as was our dealer principle when we asked him. Having said this we are a Canadian store, large for our market. We would push upwards of 200 new and used per month. Questions asked of me that I said I would inquire about. How is the information updated and where is the update information obtained? How often is the system/ spreadsheet updated? I suspect OfficerDirtySanchez is the moderator of the site.
Please don't get me wrong here, I think this is a fantastic service being offered. Our guys were interested in learning more.
Cheers.
Hey @DSewell glad to have you here and checking out what we've put together. While I'm not a moderator here on the forums, I do own the crowdsource Google Doc.

All information on that doc comes from information posted here by members, emailed to me, DM'ed to me, commented on the doc, etc. It's crowdsourced. It doesn't come from any insider resource or integration with Stellantis systems. I did try to address some of this in Post #1.

Suggest to your deep dealer connections that hundreds of people would appreciate an insider resource who would be willing to give us all proactive updates on the priority and status of their trucks :)

franko

Reaction score
Anyone else excited to see build sheets populating on the spreadsheet again tomorrow? I've been watching the progress since before I even ordered mine and it had become a part of my morning routine. The past two weeks just havent been the same without it.

Ct4lsu

Reaction score
Anyone else excited to see build sheets populating on the spreadsheet again tomorrow? I've been watching the progress since before I even ordered mine and it had become a part of my morning routine. The past two weeks just havent been the same without it.
Where do you go to locate them?

Users who are viewing this thread