Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 HD Crowdsourced VIN/Order Tracking

Firewall

Reaction score
I spoke with the dealer today who gave me the VIN number but is there a way to plug that number in and see the status of the truck? 1st vehicle I've ever ordered so this is very new to me.
Go to this site https://cryptostickers.net/ and put your VIN in, they will email you when the build sheet is available and then again when your window sticker is available. As said before you can go to Ram Chat anytime and they will give you an update but don't expect anything for a couple of weeks. Good luck with your truck and read on, there are some very knowledgeable people on here!

Bigsnowman

Dumb Log Guy
Reaction score

kkerley

Reaction score
That’s awesome! That thing is loaded too.
MD order?
I’m interested in this bc I ordered a gas 2500 Limited two days after you, and, although I cancelled that order I still want to track its progress.
No Rockie Williams in Mt. Juliet, TN

HDnick10

Reaction score
NG196655 - Crossed into Eagle Pass at 10:15p last night. Should be leaving at 1p today. Getting close!

HDnick10

Reaction score
Where is it headed?
Original destination was Kirby UP yard in San Antonio. Not sure if that has changed since it actually shipped after some time KZLD. Dealer mentioned sometimes their trucks go for long train rides inexplicably.

franko

Reaction score
Hit up ramchat this morning to kill some time and they told me that my truck was in the shipping stage. No equipment listing or window sticker that I was able too see, which i thought was odd.
Sent an email to my dealer to see what they can tell me.
Ordered 12/4
D1 12/13
Build date - either Thursday or Friday I guess?

Users who are viewing this thread