Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 HD Crowdsourced VIN/Order Tracking

OfficerDirtySanchez

Reaction score
Despite the fact I've checked my equipment listing 20+ times per day every day and run a script multiple times a day to check them for all our orders here- Cryptostickers beat me to it and their email was how I found out mine is populated!

My ship date was last Friday. So it looks like I might not be too far behind schedule.

ACEd

Reaction score
Despite the fact I've checked my equipment listing 20+ times per day every day and run a script multiple times a day to check them for all our orders here- Cryptostickers beat me to it and their email was how I found out mine is populated!

My ship date was last Friday. So it looks like I might not be too far behind schedule.
Well don't shoot the messenger - esp with Good News. But in my case, you beat Cryptostickers by a full day so I really appreciated your efforts. Thanks for all your efforts and enjoy the good news. Best, Ed

OuterUB

Reaction score

nyfireman22

Reaction score

Congrats! Fingers crossed mine appears soon, same ship date as you!

OuterUB

Reaction score
View attachment 27389

You mark mine as delivered! hit the dealer lot last night. will take delivery this afternoon.

Isn't that a GREAT felling when you accidently find your truck on the dealers lot !

I knew my 2017 1500 Sport was in transit so I kept rolling by the dealer on the way home from work and then one day, BAM !, I see a Red Night Edition wayyyyy in the back so I decide to go have a look .... just in case. It acutually had my name on the Window Sticker but I verified the VIN to be sure. Definitely looking forward to my 2500 but I'll sure miss the "Little Red Fire Truck" .....

Spark Plug

Reaction score
Isn't that a GREAT felling when you accidently find your truck on the dealers lot !

I knew my 2017 1500 Sport was in transit so I kept rolling by the dealer on the way home from work and then one day, BAM !, I see a Red Night Edition wayyyyy in the back so I decide to go have a look .... just in case. It acutually had my name on the Window Sticker but I verified the VIN to be sure. Definitely looking forward to my 2500 but I'll sure miss the "Little Red Fire Truck" .....
I knew it was close. Buddy of mine just bought a hellcat durango and he was riding by and saw it.

owdiss78

Reaction score

Awesome you deserve it for all you do!! I decided today I’m not even going to go ask ram chat for a weekly update. I’m sure I’m going to be 6+ months as well and going to try and forget let time pass by I’m at 11 weeks today and never been out D status. Maybe one of these days I will receive that wonderful call from dealer it’s in its way

MacDuff

Reaction score
3C6UR5TJ0NG180132
Mega cab 2500 Limited 6.4 gas.
Dealer says it's in shipping but no delivery date, thinks it will be another 3-4 before we see the truck do to driver shortage. I was hoping for before Christmas, but sounds like it's not going to happen.

tolym

Reaction score
[mention]OfficerDirtySanchez [/mention]

NG161545 is delivered and waiting for pick up. Mark in in green sir.

NG161081

bbfebecc564094906157445a3a0ebea3.jpg

NG141074
802c41700563dbcbc11bf97eb5aef540.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OfficerDirtySanchez

Reaction score
[mention]OfficerDirtySanchez [/mention]

NG161545 is delivered and waiting for pick up. Mark in in green sir.

NG161081

bbfebecc564094906157445a3a0ebea3.jpg

NG141074
802c41700563dbcbc11bf97eb5aef540.jpg

Thanks for the update. Got that one marked as KZX.

Did you mean NG141081 instead of NG161081? I think so. Unless you ordered 4 trucks!

matemike

Reaction score

I really do wish you a seemless, and swift delivery. However, I hope my truck at least enters D1 status or better by the time you get your truck so you can leave the tracking sheets alone, enjoy your truck and leave us with tracking our own individual trucks.

And for the record I will not hold one darn thing against you if/when you disappear from these threads once your truck is received. You deserve all the best.

ColderWeather86

Reaction score
Palmer, Alaska. Formerly Prescott, Arizona.
Ship date is usually your build date. They build these things in about 8 hours so it can be released from factory on that date.

Thanks for the knowledge. Hopefully it ships pretty quick then. I would like to take ownership of it on January 15th. That's the same day I took ownership on my first ram that I ordered, January 15th 2008.

Users who are viewing this thread