Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 HD Crowdsourced VIN/Order Tracking

DHeart

Reaction score
OfficerDirtySanchez - Yippee - received a cryptosticker today on my build. Looks like the antique Laramie may actually come home at some point ;) I am unable to pull through the Ram webselfservice site to provide the link for your tracking sheet :rolleyes: 3C6UR5FL0NG121837. Sending out positive thoughts on yours now.

OfficerDirtySanchez

Reaction score

tolym

Reaction score

SoldierOfTheLaw

Reaction score
Ordered 7/29 and my 12/6 production date came and went without an equipment listing. I'll give it a week before I hit up Sandi for an updated POC.

My buddy ordered the same day that I did and his truck is at Mark Dodge. He's just waiting on the shipping arrangements to be finalized. For those interested and point of reference, his will be $1100 ship from Mark Dodge to SE Pennsylvania. Not bad.

OfficerDirtySanchez

Reaction score
Ordered 7/29 and my 12/6 production date came and went without an equipment listing. I'll give it a week before I hit up Sandi for an updated POC.

My buddy ordered the same day that I did and his truck is at Mark Dodge. He's just waiting on the shipping arrangements to be finalized. For those interested and point of reference, his will be $1100 ship from Mark Dodge to SE Pennsylvania. Not bad.
Mine was built a few days after the POC suggested it was supposed to ship. Hopefully you'll see the same for your truck.

I also have a friend with a truck ordered after mine sitting at Mark Dodge. Wish it was mine.

Slb1022

Reaction score

Silly question…so you ordered from Mark Dodge but you’re in PA? Is this a common thing?

Surf2snow1

Reaction score
Silly question…so you ordered from Mark Dodge but you’re in PA? Is this a common thing?
Unfortunately, yes. People flock from all over this great country of ours to take advantage of MD’s world famous deals.

But there is a dealer in PA that members have said is competitive. I’m sure SOTL would have ordered from there if that was an option at the time.

Bkff17

Reaction score
Just curious but why does my D status date keep changing? Dealer said ship date is 12/21 but the spreadsheet said D as of yesterday. This is an Aug 23 order. 3C63R3DLXNG158445. Thanks.

tolym

Reaction score
Just curious but why does my D status date keep changing? Dealer said ship date is 12/21 but the spreadsheet said D as of yesterday. This is an Aug 23 order. 3C63R3DLXNG158445. Thanks.

Spreadsheet only gets updated with the information you provide. It’s not somehow connected to your dealer, Stellantis or Ram.
If you have a ship date, then you are probably in D1 and should see a build sheet at around that date.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bkff17

Reaction score
Spreadsheet only gets updated with the information you provide. It’s not somehow connected to your dealer, Stellantis or Ram.
If you have a ship date, then you are probably in D1 and should see a build sheet at around that date.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ok thank you very much.

OfficerDirtySanchez

Reaction score
Think of the date in the "Latest Status" column as a "last known date". I update it whenever I hear/read/believe the members truck is still in that status. By doing that, I'm better able to to determine how much to trust the order is still in that status. That's especially useful for the shipping statuses. If I know someone said yesterday they're still in shipping even thought their truck left the plant a month ago, I won't start to think it might have actually been delivered.

Bkff17

Reaction score
Think of the date in the "Latest Status" column as a "last known date". I update it whenever I hear/read/believe the members truck is still in that status. By doing that, I'm better able to to determine how much to trust the order is still in that status. That's especially useful for the shipping statuses. If I know someone said yesterday they're still in shipping even thought their truck left the plant a month ago, I won't start to think it might have actually been delivered.
Thank you for explaining it. Your doing a fantastic job.

cmh2007

Reaction score
Got an equipment listing this morning

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread