Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 HD Crowdsourced VIN/Order Tracking

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
So, I'm sure my truck is not the only one that was sitting out when it hailed. Here is the info we got from the dealer today. It was built July 19th with no shipment still. Just found out today it had hail damage.
Suprised the dealer showed you that! That's the first one I have seen out of all the trucks on here, must be a good dealer. Mark Dodge.

joeycamp

Reaction score
So, I'm sure my truck is not the only one that was sitting out when it hailed. Here is the info we got from the dealer today. It was built July 19th with no shipment still. Just found out today it had hail damage.
Did you ask the dealer for that? I’m built a week after you and would like to know if I’m in the same boat (or train hopefully one day). MD also.

Jwojo

Reaction score
Did you ask the dealer for that? I’m built a week after you and would like to know if I’m in the same boat (or train hopefully one day). MD also.
I’ve been texting my sales guy every 2-3 weeks to ask for updates and he finally just sent me this. I think that Ram just updated this on the tracking recently, so he probably really didn’t know anything about it until he looked this last time I texted. I think he has been very open about “not knowing anything” besides “the truck is stuck in Mexico” until now. You may want to just check in with your sales person. I think they’ll tell you if they check and see something like this. I don’t think Ram
Calls them to alert them about it or anything though.
In fact a day later I got a form email from Ram Cares letting me that there are still no updates on my truck. I replied back that I know that the truck had hail damage. We’ll see if they reply.

joeycamp

Reaction score
I’ve been texting my sales guy every 2-3 weeks to ask for updates and he finally just sent me this. I think that Ram just updated this on the tracking recently, so he probably really didn’t know anything about it until he looked this last time I texted. I think he has been very open about “not knowing anything” besides “the truck is stuck in Mexico” until now. You may want to just check in with your sales person. I think they’ll tell you if they check and see something like this. I don’t think Ram
Calls them to alert them about it or anything though.
In fact a day later I got a form email from Ram Cares letting me that there are still no updates on my truck. I replied back that I know that the truck had hail damage. We’ll see if they reply.
I emailed Renae from MD She says "Your truck is not showing to have damage needing repair at the factory, it is just showing delayed"

jeepercowboy

Reaction score
Just saw my truck was shipped according to the Ram order status site....it was built 8/31. Any one have a wild guess how long it might take to get to Baltimore

Lettikka

Reaction score
I was told 17 days from Mexico to NC so you can scale it from there. I have been tracking the rail car and she is about 1/2 way there today. (Day 9 of travel)

Last edited:

Lettikka

Reaction score
Be nice to the dealer or BRV10 to get the railcar..... Then do a couple of searches on this thread and some guys have left detailed information on the tracking, or the pic attached to this post should get you there.

Attachments

• Train Tracking.png
    Train Tracking.png
    114.5 KB · Views: 36

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
Just saw my truck was shipped according to the Ram order status site....it was built 8/31. Any one have a wild guess how long it might take to get to Baltimore
Still in Mexico but it has a railcar TTGX852755 Once it starts moving you have about 23 days of ship time from Mexico to dealer, that is NOT counting the wait time at Bayview yard. BNSF and NS rail.

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
You will have to do a search for that, I have never done that.

bslow

Reaction score
MINE SAID SHIPPED ON 8/31 AND IT STILL SITS IN MEXICO. IF THAT HELPS

Pig Daddy

Reaction score
@OfficerDirtySanchez

NG318430 Should be line 1428. Truck arrived at the dealer. They called me yesterday on 12.15 and said it had been there a couple of days going through prep Ram Order tracker originally projected 12/19 but it arrived a bit earlier.

The wait still continues though. At least for a few more days until I can make arrangements to pick it up.

Lst1504

Reaction score
Been watching 2023 forums and they are in much worse condition than we are . They have ordered trucks and are being told that many of the options and packages are no longer available but the vehicle prices haven't dropped. At least ours are built as ordered, I think

Users who are viewing this thread