Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 HD Crowdsourced VIN/Order Tracking

tim3500

Reaction score
My truck has been in KZLD status for a week and a half now which means it hasn't been shipped yet. Is this normal?

drodegeb

Reaction score
My truck has been in KZLD status for a week and a half now which means it hasn't been shipped yet. Is this normal?
Mine has been in KZLD (According to dealer) since 4/25 as well. But, according to what brv10 can see, it's actually in JSLD.. Either way, it seems to be quite normal for them to sit for a while before getting shipped out.

tim3500

Reaction score
Mine has been in KZLD (According to dealer) since 4/25 as well. But, according to what brv10 can see, it's actually in JSLD.. Either way, it seems to be quite normal for them to sit for a while before getting shipped out.
Seems like a long time to sit. Which zone is your truck shipping to?

drodegeb

Reaction score
That's exactly what will happen.
Great, thanks for the information. I was wondering how it was going to get up here. So - I'm hoping some trucks get built for Zone 70 and heading to Phoenix, and that mine joins them!! Crossing fingers. I'm going to add a comment to the spreadsheet so my zone gets put in there.

tim3500

Reaction score
Great, thanks for the information. I was wondering how it was going to get up here. So - I'm hoping some trucks get built for Zone 70 and heading to Phoenix, and that mine joins them!! Crossing fingers. I'm going to add a comment to the spreadsheet so my zone gets put in there.
That's good information for everyone to track. The trucks are made in Saltillo, MX and shipped from there. Here is the BSNF rail system map for reference: https://www.bnsf.com/bnsf-resources...s-and-shipping-locations/automotive-map-0.png

QuattroCS

Reaction score
how does one find the zone?

That's good information for everyone to track. The trucks are made in Saltillo, MX and shipped from there. Here is the BSNF rail system map for reference: https://www.bnsf.com/bnsf-resources...s-and-shipping-locations/automotive-map-0.png
Thank you for the map. It raised a question in my head, would Virginia bound dealer (koons) go thru rail or water?

99mo

Reaction score
Great map. It does need some updating or my eyes do. I know there is a BNSF facility, Argentine Rail yard in KCK that essentially connects with KCMO. The big three of GM, Ford and Chrysler all store vehicles there for trucking to Midwest points. My truck will sun there for a while before it heads to Granger Motors via carrier. I see the GM and Ford icon, but not Chrysler.

tim3500

Reaction score
Great map. It does need some updating or my eyes do. I know there is a BNSF facility, Argentine Rail yard in KCK that essentially connects with KCMO. The big three of GM, Ford and Chrysler all store vehicles there for trucking to Midwest points. My truck will sun there for a while before it heads to Granger Motors via carrier. I see the GM and Ford icon, but not Chrysler.
Here's the complete BSNF rail site. This might have what you're looking for. https://www.bnsf.com/ship-with-bnsf/maps-and-shipping-locations/rail-network-maps.page

drodegeb

Reaction score
This is all very interesting, thanks for the maps! Would it be safe to assume that it's likely that for my truck to come, that others destined for Phoenix would also need to fill that same train car? And also that a train heading towards and beyond Phoenix would have train cars hauling trucks for Phoenix and other destinations along the way? (ie. My truck isn't waiting for an entire train with multiple cars only heading to Phoenix?)

tim3500

Reaction score
This is all very interesting, thanks for the maps! Would it be safe to assume that it's likely that for my truck to come, that others destined for Phoenix would also need to fill that same train car? And also that a train heading towards and beyond Phoenix would have train cars hauling trucks for Phoenix and other destinations along the way? (ie. My truck isn't waiting for an entire train with multiple cars only heading to Phoenix?)
Trains are always departing from Saltillo. I believe they try to fill up rail cars heading in the same route. It's all in the scheduling. An owner not long ago posted that his truck traveled to TX-OK-KS-NE then finally CO (Denver) with stops along the way.

Users who are viewing this thread