Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 HD Crowdsourced VIN/Order Tracking

ElkRam

Reaction score
Yeah I think that is mine that you are referring to. It definitely seems random. The dealer I ordered mine from isn't exactly a large dealership either, so no idea. I actually thought the sunroof might trip mine up, but apparently not. Fingers crossed for you though.

Thanks, and I hope yours ships quickly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

owdiss78

Reaction score
These random builds are killing me. I’m line 633 on sheet. Line 634 is about 450 VIN numbers higher, ordered on the same day 10/20/2021. Almost identical build as mine but his shows build sheet available. I called my dealer today and I’m still D. Wonder if they spin a roulette wheel to pick builds. 14 weeks in and I’m still not scheduled to build.

Yep that is frustrating I’m 9/20 order only soul no built and delivered around me and seeing all kinds of Mega HO built after my order. Just keep praying to ram gods to hit their lotto

AmmoRAD

Reaction score
Just got an email from my dealer
D1 status this morning finally! Hopefully it doesn't slide back to D. Current estimated ship date 21 February.

JA345

Reaction score
Originally ordered an F350 on December 2nd. Cancelled that order on January 24 and submitted my 3500 ram. Got a vin! Now to start the long wait period..again..

OfficerDirtySanchez

Reaction score
Yep that is frustrating I’m 9/20 order only soul no built and delivered around me and seeing all kinds of Mega HO built after my order. Just keep praying to ram gods to hit their lotto
You do realize there are others with orders way earlier than yours who also still aren't in D1 right? I ordered my truck 77 days before you and it arrived at the dealer about 25 days ago.

I think someone might have been too optimistic in setting your expectations for delivery timeline.

pete2833

Reaction score
According to CSX the railcar with my truck was in Purley Tx on 1-27-22 at 1106pm. So at least I know the train left the plant. Hopefully there are a few other members on here with Trucks on that train. My final destination is Boardman Ohio. I will update later if the location changes.

J-J

Reaction score
Originally ordered an F350 on December 2nd. Cancelled that order on January 24 and submitted my 3500 ram. Got a vin! Now to start the long wait period..again..
We rendered a few days apart so here's to hoping..

Sent from my SM-F926U using Tapatalk

fdreyno

Reaction score
Wow - biggest one day jump in orders getting added to the HD tracker since before November 1st - 24 in the last 24 hours.

IowaPW

Reaction score
Wow - biggest one day jump in orders getting added to the HD tracker since before November 1st - 24 in the last 24 hours.
If you are talking about the number at the top..."Trucks w/Full VIN", there was a formula updated today to make sure the entire list was included.

Thisnthat

Reaction score
Ordered 12/1 from Mark Dodge – Big Horn 3500, CC, 4x4, DRW

Was told to expect 20 weeks (said some had been arriving earlier but not to plan on it)

D1 date - (not sure when it officially went D1 as I randomly asked the dealer the second week of Jan for an update and was given an estimated build date)

Estimated Build date 1/17

Build sheet available 1/27

https://www.jeep.com/webselfservice/BuildSheetServlet?vin=3C63RRHLXNG215790

Window Sticker 1/28

https://www.chrysler.com/hostd/windowsticker/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin=3C63RRHLXNG215790

Capture.JPG

So right at 8 weeks from order to build complete – little surprised given the holidays were during that time

I specifically didn’t include the 5th wheel setup or bedliner as other posters had mentioned it could possibly add an additional delay of up to a couple weeks (wanted to try the 5th wheel setup since the price would be fairly even and I wouldn’t have to deal with getting the B&W gooseneck installed)

Figure some will ask – I looked at going the Laramie route and just liked the grill on the bighorn better and have had cloth seats for the past 20yrs – a similarly equipped Laramie was +$2k more

Total MSRP went up $2870 – most of which was built into the Base MSRP

SnipImage.JPG

Cseybert

Reaction score
According to CSX the railcar with my truck was in Purley Tx on 1-27-22 at 1106pm. So at least I know the train left the plant. Hopefully there are a few other members on here with Trucks on that train. My final destination is Boardman Ohio. I will update later if the location changes.
I grew up in Canfield. Moved to Texas in 1982.

DSGRam317

Reaction score
1643406760650.png
After almost 7 months my dealer just texted that my truck will finally be built. Estimate ship date he said would be 2/15/22. Guessing and hoping for a mid March delivery to the dealer. And I was just gonna talk to him about placing a new order. Knock on wood that everything else falls in place, not holding my breath. Wish me luck!!!

PS also checked with Ramchat and they confirmed all part were gathered and sequenced for production.

fdreyno

Reaction score
OK - just another update - no pictures to show anyone as the truck is still at the Barn Yard for Union Pacific. Apparently the truck has been damaged and they are holding it so they can document everything before letting it go. Sounds like front and rear bumper - not sure what else - so the wait continues ... and who knows maybe even restarting ... is the third time a charm?

AmmoRAD

Reaction score
View attachment 31006
After almost 7 months my dealer just texted that my truck will finally be built. Estimate ship date he said would be 2/15/22. Guessing and hoping for a mid March delivery to the dealer. And I was just gonna talk to him about placing a new order. Knock on wood that everything else falls in place, not holding my breath. Wish me luck!!!

PS also checked with Ramchat and they confirmed all part were gathered and sequenced for production.
Congrats. Looks like today was a lucky day for both of us after way too many months of waiting.

pete2833

Reaction score
Just found out I am KZT! It boarded BNSF on 1/26! Appreciate you brv10!!!

Mine left around the same time. Probably on the same railcar possibly. Where is your truck heading ? Mine is headed to Boardman Ohio.

ACEd

Reaction score
OK - just another update - no pictures to show anyone as the truck is still at the Barn Yard for Union Pacific. Apparently the truck has been damaged and they are holding it so they can document everything before letting it go. Sounds like front and rear bumper - not sure what else - so the wait continues ... and who knows maybe even restarting ... is the third time a charm?
Check it over completely including underneath where bumpers mount - there have been reports of signigicant damage possibly associated with unloading after keyfobs stolen and having to use heavy equipment to move truck. If is too damaged, RAM may get you a duplicate with priority - I believe in one case it took less than 6 weeks for replacement to be delivered

Users who are viewing this thread