Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 HD Crowdsourced VIN/Order Tracking

J-J

Reaction score
Canceling my order tomorrow. Not happy with ram after almost 5 months and zero movement.

Sent from my SM-F926U using Tapatalk

JimKIII

Reaction score
Canceling my order tomorrow. Not happy with ram after almost 5 months and zero movement.

So sorry to hear. That must be very disappointing for you.

Reactions: J-J

JimKIII

Reaction score

Here's what I did. I had ordered a truck through MD but later wanted a few more accessories. MD told me it would be difficult to change an existing order even though it was sitting in D status for several weeks. So I canceled that order and reordered with the extra stuff. It went to D1 status in one week with a build date four weeks later. Maybe you can approach it that way?

owdiss78

Reaction score

Totally understand I think I. Just going to run this 2500 I found. I know it’s not the 3500 HO but I pulled my 40’ Montana today 2 hours home from dealer with 30mph side wind and it stuck at 65mph no problem up and down hills. I’m sick of waiting for a answer and still nothing for you or me that have tried every angle we could think of to get some kinda answer

owdiss78

Reaction score

I take it no response from ram chat? I waited 2 months to get a response when I was told it would be 24-48 hours when i finally got that message it was no updates at this time!!!!

Reactions: J-J

J-J

Reaction score
I take it no response from ram chat? I waited 2 months to get a response when I was told it would be 24-48 hours when i finally got that message it was no updates at this time!!!!
Exactly what they did to me. So I'm beyond getting aggravated just want my money and screw them I'll move on and they will miss out on the 70 - 100 k we spend with them every other year. They won't miss it I know but I won't miss them either.

rw4363

Reaction score
Five months to the day and the wait is finally over!

Paint line 461 on the spreadsheet green for VIN #3C63RRJL4NG158836.

Thanks for all the info and putting this together. Catch y'all on the flip flop. BirdDog out!

View attachment 30743
Nice truck, enjoy! I have one similar that is built and should have shipped a week ago but I'm not sure, dealer is not helpful and Ramchat doesn't give status codes.

DSGRam317

Reaction score

Man I guess I have more patience then I thought. I'm going into month 7, still excited but also somewhat frustrated. I loved my 2017 Ram 2500…
Here's what I did. I had ordered a truck through MD but later wanted a few more accessories. MD told me it would be difficult to change an existing order even though it was sitting in D status for several weeks. So I canceled that order and reordered with the extra stuff. It went to D1 status in one week with a build date four weeks later. Maybe you can approach it that way?
Think I might try what JimKlll said reorder another truck and buy the one that gets to my dealer first. Willing to wait because I want this truck to take me to retirement (6 to 7 years left) make this the ranch truck once I leave stupid California and buy a new one, once I settle down in whatever better state I end up in.

JimKIII

Reaction score
Man I guess I have more patience then I thought. I'm going into month 7, still excited but also somewhat frustrated. I loved my 2017 Ram 2500…

Think I might try what JimKlll said reorder another truck and buy the one that gets to my dealer first. Willing to wait because I want this truck to take me to retirement (6 to 7 years left) make this the ranch truck once I leave stupid California and buy a new one, once I settle down in whatever better state I end up in.
I hope that works for you. It was certainly worth the effort for me. Keep us informed!!
BTW, DON'T repeat DON'T move to Wash or Or.!!!! They're almost as bad as Calif.

Reaction score
From the https://fcacommunity.force.com/RAM/s/article/How-do-I-contact-Ram

Alright, thank you again for your patience here. I am thrilled to let you know, I am showing that your vehicle is in the shipping stage. Current Dealer ETA is:02/02/2022 - 02/14/2022 Congratulations! I am glad I was able to get that update to you, remember, we are available 24/7 for you. Can I assist with anything else for now?

RHlonghorn16

Reaction score
Just got an update this morning on mine (Line 811 in the tracker). The truck is built and in Shipping status. No estimated date or window sticker yet but should have that in the next few days according to Ram Chat.
D1 Date: 1/13
Build Date I received a few weeks ago was 1/24 so that seems to have been on time.
Also, I noticed people tracking sunroof/no-sunroof, mine was ordered with a sunroof.

Users who are viewing this thread