Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 HD Crowdsourced VIN/Order Tracking

JLHoughton

Reaction score
It appears by following the spreadsheet that the DRW do not follow any consistent movement. The SRW seem to move much faster. Could this be because the line has to retool for them or just that there are so many more SRW being ordered?

OfficerDirtySanchez

Reaction score
It appears by following the spreadsheet that the DRW do not follow any consistent movement. The SRW seem to move much faster. Could this be because the line has to retool for them or just that there are so many more SRW being ordered?
I think we've learned they can run SRW and DRW trucks down the line one right after another. It doesn't seem they need to batch them or go through much re-tooling.

Of all the HD VINs I know of (100,000+), 17.6% of them are DRW trucks.

HDnick10

Reaction score
NG196655 - Window sticker at 12:59am from Cryptostickers. Per ram chat, vehicle released from factory and awaiting shipping availability, no eta to dealer. Sounds like KZ to me!

dlayng

Reaction score
I think you might be right since they discontinued the color. Was thinking chips be leaning more to color now.

Still keeping my chin up. Just blowing off some steam, still very excited about the Damn truck. lol Can't wait.... :)
What color did you order?

matemike

Reaction score
Well I just took a big bite of more time. cancelled a Limited NG196622, reordered a Laramie NG227732

That's a difference of 31,110 in sequence numbers. Does anyone have any inside scoop on how many trucks the Saltillo plant pumps out per day?

Apologies if this belongs in the Builds and Orders thread.

dlayng

Reaction score
Curious as to what color you ordered that has been discontinued. Mine is a 8/4 order date, and I can't seem to get anything on what it's waiting for. I did notice on Dodge's site that the color I ordered (maximum steel metallic) is no longer an option. You'd think if paint color was an issue that they would contact the customer and say you have to pick a new color.
That was my thought, i ordered Maximum Steel as well and then saw it was no longer available, but now the truck is built, shipped, and sits in the railyard 4 hours from home.

Build sheet and window sticker both show that color. If it was the color holding things up, id have gladly chosen another to avoid waiting what has now turned to six months since i ordered.

Im excited the truck is so close, but very frustrated at all the delays.

cmh2007

Reaction score
Well I just took a big bite of more time. cancelled a Limited NG196622, reordered a Laramie NG227732

That's a difference of 31,110 in sequence numbers. Does anyone have any inside scoop on how many trucks the Saltillo plant pumps out per day?

Apologies if this belongs in the Builds and Orders thread.
I bet you get some movement around 5 weeks from now.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Calef_HD

Reaction score
Just got word from my dealer that my 2500 Laramie has arrived at the rail yard in MA. Should be delivered to the dealership ship early next week. 8/14 order

jedi99

Reaction score
I picked up the new truck yesterday

CC LB Dually HO Aisen 3:73 ratio

400 mile drive home through the mountains in winter driving conditions

Lots new compared to my 2018, mostly new options such as 12 inch screen, mirrors, lane monitoring

I do like the 3:73 compared to the 4:11 , I managed 17.5 MPG which for a new 3500 RAM I thought was pretty good

b307a1

Reaction score
I picked up the new truck yesterday

CC LB Dually HO Aisen 3:73 ratio

400 mile drive home through the mountains in winter driving conditions

Lots new compared to my 2018, mostly new options such as 12 inch screen, mirrors, lane monitoring

I do like the 3:73 compared to the 4:11 , I managed 17.5 MPG which for a new 3500 RAM I thought was pretty good
Photos please!

OfficerDirtySanchez

Reaction score
A want to give a shoutout to @jambram who has helped out in a huge way by following up with folks on the forum who had a window sticker pop up a long time ago but we hadn't heard from since then. I think he's heard back from more than a dozen folks on here that they took delivery and we've been able to mark them down as such on the sheet.

THANK YOU @jambram!

Users who are viewing this thread