Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your order here!

MAKwagon

Reaction score
Well good news bad news folks:

BAD: the chip factory in Japan had a fire a week ago, putting them further behind.

GOOD: the Windsor mini van plant and Brampton car plants are down for the next 4 weeks.

So although us Canadians are out of work for a month, hopefully those chips will go to our trucks getting built! The Jeep and truck plants are still building.

ordered 21 Power Wagon 75 ae on 1/22.... I’m still in BX, no VIN. Truck is going to Ontario Canada.

Last edited:

Nd79

Reaction score
Interesting to see some of the window stickers and the prices all over the place. Such a variety of tastes, wants and needs.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
Yes it is! It actually makes more sense to me that those ordering high end trims would order to get exactly what they want, but for me it was all about keeping cost at a minimum and ordering only what I needed, with a couple wants. Mine is going to be used as a work truck and towing every day, but it was hard to find a truck in stock anywhere that didn't have things on it I didn't need or want to pay for. Mainly every Tradesman I looked at locally had the level 2 package and chrome package, both of which added nothing for me and actually took away from things functionality wise such as vinyl seats and floor. It is cool to see the wide spectrum of needs and wants from everyone!

KevoTheFord

Reaction score
Well good news bad news folks:

BAD: the chip factory in Japan had a fire a week ago, putting them further behind.

GOOD: the Windsor mini van plant and Brampton car plants are down for the next 4 weeks.

So although us Canadians are out of work for a month, hopefully those chips will go to our trucks getting built! The Jeep and truck plants are still building.

ordered 21 Power Wagon 75 ae on 1/22.... I’m still in BX, no VIN. Truck is going to Ontario Canada.
I ordered 1/15 and I got my VIN last week so you should be at least close, I am in Ontario too. I still can't lookup any payload or anything with the VIN unfortunately lol

CdnHO

Reaction score
They just pushed back my eta as the dealership by two weeks. I will be lucky to see the thing by May.

whitexc

Reaction score
Just did a Ram chat while bored at work. My delivery date has been pushed back 1-3 weeks to 4/7-4/21. Truck is in shipping sequence.

Loaded up BigHorn/Hemi ordered 1/21

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

KGBoettcher

Reaction score
Bit of movement on mine today. Is now in D1 status. Approx ship date is April 26. So hope to see it by first week of June

Test_Eng

Reaction score
2500 Mega Limited

Ordered 1/12.
Arriving to dealer anytime from now til 4/7.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ScooterB

Reaction score
Today's update , slow and steady D1 with a ship date of April 8th, If it holds to that date my dealer is expecting delivery end of May ,, ,

Last edited:

just James

Reaction score
Was able to get mine yesterday, thanks to Will_T.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210326-134112_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210326-134112_Chrome.jpg
    239.4 KB · Views: 35

CdnHO

Reaction score
They just pushed back my eta as the dealership by two weeks. I will be lucky to see the thing by May.
A bit of an update. According to the location data I received from the dealer yesterday, the rail car is in Hegewisch, IL. That railyard is connected to a Cassens trucking terminal. Cassens ships vehicles to various points when they are offloaded from the railcars. So I am guessing that the delay may be due to a rail car unloading issue of other vehicles destined for that area and nothing to do with the truck itself. Originally the truck was to arrive at the Detroit rail yard today, March 27th. Now it is schedule to arrive in Detroit on April 2nd. Easter weekend may also have impacted the delivery date.

Birton

Reaction score
Update:

VON: 2/10/21,
VIN: 2/23/21,
(Dealer Info) D1 Status: 3/12/21 (Parts Available),
(Dealer Info) F Status: 3/27/21 (Paint Status)

Dealer tells me the status codes aren't always updated timely. Good to see the truck is making progress.

Original ETA Est (FCA) : Shipped - 3/31 (Don't think this will happen - we'll see)

Birton

Users who are viewing this thread