Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your order here!

Jak6four

Reaction score
Just received an email from the dealer saying my truck should be there by the end of next week. If he is correct that would put it right at 12 weeks. 3500 CC 4x4 SB 6.4 Hemi 4:10 Laramie Level 1, Auto level rear air suspension, protection group, Billett Silver. Ordered 1/8, vin 1/15, Window sticker 3/3.

spd556

Reaction score
Wow, good for you! I notice no Safety Group on your build and you're already built with window sticker. I'm wondering if it's not just the Blind Spot, but other things like chips for Adaptive Cruise Control. It will be interesting to watch those with the "B" packages to see if just removing the Blind Spot indeed keeps things moving. I want the Blind Spot and it's still in my order, so that is probably why I'm stuck.
I don't know. There just doesn't seem to be rhyme nor reason as to how things move. I have the blind spot (level 2 package?), but maybe the lack of safety group that is the difference.

Nd79

Reaction score
Along with a few others here, I Got my window sticker today!! Ordered 1/9/2021

Wobly

Reaction score
Ordered 75A Power Wagon on 1/29, got the correct VIN 3/09, paint 3/15, built 3/19, build sheet available 3/22, shipped 3/24, window sticker and towing capacity 3/25. Ram Chat today said that the delivery window is 4/05-4/19.
Towing safety group, BSM both listed on the build sheet and window sticker.

Won't be long now!

Cpsram21

Reaction score
Finally got my window sticker today , Ordered 1/10/21 received build sheet 3/3/21 and stuck at body vendor since. No update from fca today when i called as far as shipping goes but hopefully my dealer will get back to me tomorrow with a estimate .
Update talked with my sales manager today 3-27-2021 and he says my truck left satillo 3-24-21 a day before i got my window sticker and is due to arrive in roper utah on 4th of april , from there it could take a day or 3 weeks to get on a truck to my idaho dealer dennis dillion.

Attachments

• WindowStickerPDF.pdf
    70.7 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

whitexc

Reaction score
Interesting to see some of the window stickers and the prices all over the place. Such a variety of tastes, wants and needs.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Mat_HD

Reaction score
Got the build sheet yesterday morning, and this morning I'm able to pull up the towing/payload data on Ram's website. Hopefully we'll see KZ status today.

Edit: We're in KZ status now!

Last edited:

Taylormade1

Reaction score
Ordered: 2/5
VIN: 2/8
Build sheet: 3/22
Window Sticker: 3/25

With BSM, Spray Liner, Step Rails, etc. Will check in with Ram Chats this morning to get current status on shipping.

Attachments

• WindowStickerPDF.pdf
    70.6 KB · Views: 34

HemiAg03

Reaction score
Still no Window for me. I ordered 1/25.
Not sure when the build sheet showed up. It was there the first time I checked in early March.

Users who are viewing this thread